Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream

Go down 
+6
Shadestar
Silverheart
Hawk
Dovepaw
Snowstar
Evieshine
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue0/10The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue10/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty
PostSubject: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:04 am

Well as the title says, it is time for me to stop role playing for a while. I mean it is getting kinda hard for me to keep up at times, like one day I would be caught up and the next there would be like 6 or 7 posts, which makes it even more hard for me to catch on as to what is going on. So I am like going to vanish. Technically I really am not wanted here.. So you know, this typing is probably just a waste of time. But yea, bye! I will most likely stop in from time to time and chat in the chat box or something..

This is where I fade into a dream, therefor when you wake up I will be but just a memory.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue17/10The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue100/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:41 am

D: ......Y U leave? I hope you come back
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue6/10The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue20/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Bye Evie, I'll miss you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue0/10The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue10/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:15 pm

I still will come back from time to time.. It's just a lot is going on. My daughter is getting sicker by the day..
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue14/30The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue20/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:26 pm

...see ya,and wow,22 years old. Cool Smile its nice to know i rped with an adult....
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue20/30The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue85/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm

*sniffle* promise you wont leave us like that!! I hope you stick around and good luck to your daughter she needs you there....farewell
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue15/15The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue100/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Good luck with your daughter. Return to us soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:07 am

I wish you good luck with your daughter and i hope to see you around soon!
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:33 pm

I has returned! And my daughter is one healthy little one, always having a smile on her face and giggling! <3
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue20/20The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Haha, that's great to hear Evie! Glad to have you back Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue11/30The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue55/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:33 pm

I'm glad to hear it Evie. Hope everything will be fine in future. C:
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue14/30The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue20/30The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue85/100The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm glad she is doing well and I'm glad that you are back!!
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue10/10The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue10/80The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Yay! Evie welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Left_bar_bleue10/10The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Glad to hear your daughter is, once again, well, Eviepaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream   The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The need to disappear, to fade away in a dream
Page 1 of 1