A warriors wolf role-play
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans






Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG


Affiliates

The Wolves of the World



Share | 
 

 River

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin


Posts : 93
Crystals : 261
Join date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: River   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :


the river is a mountain snow fed bubbling brook, there are trout and other eadibles in the river if you are brave enough to find them. the river sometimes floods and wolves can be swept away. the river is generally ice cold to the touch and wolves can get sick from it if they stay in its freezing waters for too long. several herbs can be found on its banks as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Sophie

avatar

Posts : 546
Crystals : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Stats
Symbols:
16/20  (16/20)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: River   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Laying her head down,Fernshade's hole echoed through the mountains. She smiled at her brother. She dashed pass him. "Come on. Its getting dark. We should get back to camp." Fern flicked her tail. The dashed off. Her fur flitting in the wind.
-camp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstorm
Pup
avatar

Posts : 146
Crystals : 3
Join date : 2013-01-31
Location : Centorire-Earth

Stats
Symbols:
25/30  (25/30)
Loyalty:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Seeing his sister go he smiled. She was herself again. Time to go back to camp. He ran to camp.

-camp-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoatblaze
Warrior
avatar

Posts : 453
Crystals : 0
Join date : 2012-08-17

Stats
Symbols:
40/40  (40/40)
Loyalty:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Stoatblaze walked up to the river, surprised he was the first one there. He was part WindClan, but was slow due to him being, for the most part, of RiverClan. Fernshade and Sunstrike were of WindClan, as he knew Direstar had been from WindClan. He decided it didn't matter, and looked towards the river, wondering what he'd find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm

As he thought the water level was low. "We should head down stream. Maybe something is blocking it?" He though back to the story about how the warriors found a beaver thingy.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

avatar

Posts : 546
Crystals : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Stats
Symbols:
16/20  (16/20)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:03 am

Fernshade followed them closely. She wandered up-stream. Ignoring her brother's shouts of commands. She raced up-stream. She stopped at a large wooden dome shape in the river. She stopped and heard a loud slap,then raced to the water. Just in time to see a brown rodent go under. She flicked her ears. She yelled. "Hey! I think i found our problem." She blinked and waited for the others to join her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 am

Sunstrike ran to her sister. "Just like before Beavers I think they were called. Why are they here?" He looked at her sister. Why are they here he though.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

avatar

Posts : 546
Crystals : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Stats
Symbols:
16/20  (16/20)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:17 am

Fernshade glanced at Sunstrike. She nodded to him. "I have no idea. But it might be a good idea if we take the beavers for prey. Then from there,take this thing apart." Fernshade blinked her yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

"They are strong we should wait for the rest to come here though." He knew what beavers could do. He looked at his sister. He sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

avatar

Posts : 546
Crystals : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Stats
Symbols:
16/20  (16/20)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Fern snorted at her brother. "When were you deputy? You can't make every choice. We already have one." Fern then shook her head "How hard can it be anyways. Their just rodents."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstorm
Pup
avatar

Posts : 146
Crystals : 3
Join date : 2013-01-31
Location : Centorire-Earth

Stats
Symbols:
25/30  (25/30)
Loyalty:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:17 pm

"Dad put me in charge though. They are evil with big teeth. Don't underestimate them."The warrior was getting mad but didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sophie

avatar

Posts : 546
Crystals : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Stats
Symbols:
16/20  (16/20)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "Well,he said just to check it out." Fern snorted "If you say these,beavers are dangerous. We need some other wolves." Fern flicked her tail and stared straight into Sun's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstorm
Pup
avatar

Posts : 146
Crystals : 3
Join date : 2013-01-31
Location : Centorire-Earth

Stats
Symbols:
25/30  (25/30)
Loyalty:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 pm

He didn't flinch away."That is why we need to wait ok?" He looked her in the eyes. A glint of excitement in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sophie

avatar

Posts : 546
Crystals : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Stats
Symbols:
16/20  (16/20)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Fern snorted. "Alright. Alright. We'll wait for them." Fern retreated to the shore. She let the water in her laws. She sighed and sat down. Wrapping her tail around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoatblaze
Warrior
avatar

Posts : 453
Crystals : 0
Join date : 2012-08-17

Stats
Symbols:
40/40  (40/40)
Loyalty:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Stoatblaze padded over to where Sunstrike and Fernshade were, glancing at the once large river. "Beavers, hmm. I think I heard those mentioned before when I was in RiverClan." His dark blue eyes glanced at the sticks they had turned into some type of a den, before he looked at the others. "Sunstrike is right. They can be dangerous, I think if their home is invaded. I'm really sure that they're good swimmers, I don't know how they are on land." He said, glancing back at the beavers, and then to the fellow SunClan warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: River   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:40 pm

"Thank you Stoatblaze! They are we need strong fighters and swimmers." He looked at stoat and fern. They needed back up.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
avatar

Posts : 406
Crystals : 9
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 17
Location : Staring at your fat cat 0.o

Stats
Symbols:
30/30  (30/30)
Loyalty:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Fernshade shook her head. "They aren't fish. They have fur. It makes a difference Sun." She snorted and turned to Stoatblaze. She flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoatblaze
Warrior
avatar

Posts : 453
Crystals : 0
Join date : 2012-08-17

Stats
Symbols:
40/40  (40/40)
Loyalty:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Stoatblaze nodded to Sunstrike, looking at Fernshade as she spoke. "What do you two think we should do? I could swim out to get a better look at that den-like thing the beavers have made." The warrior said, and shook out his orange tan pelt as some water was blown into him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawk
Deputy
avatar

Posts : 2723
Crystals : 1001
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 17
Location : In the Possom mobile!!!!

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Fernshade blinked. Then glanced at Sunstrike. "Sunny here says that their dangerous." She snorted and glanced at Stoatblaze. "Well,I think you can. But be careful. We don't know whats inside."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 pm

"I will come with you Stoatblaze. I can swim and fight." He jumped in the water and swam towards the beaver dam. He saw that the logs were weaved.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
avatar

Posts : 2723
Crystals : 1001
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 17
Location : In the Possom mobile!!!!

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Fernshade narrowed her eyes. "Hey get back here. Before you start getting chewed up by beavers. We need a plan." She sighed and glanced at Stoatblaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoatblaze
Warrior
avatar

Posts : 453
Crystals : 0
Join date : 2012-08-17

Stats
Symbols:
40/40  (40/40)
Loyalty:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Stoatblaze nodded to Fernshade as she said they were dangerous. "I'll be careful." He said, looking at Sunstrike as his once apprentice spoke. "I trust you're a good fighter; and swimmer." The warrior responded. He looked back at Fernshade; wondering if she wanted to come or stay at the shore in case they'd need help. Hearing what Fernshade spoke next, he nodded. "Fernshade is right, Sunstrike; we should plan how to get there without the beavers noticing us." He said loudly; the sound of the beavers moving their logs would prevent them from hearing what he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawk
Deputy
avatar

Posts : 2723
Crystals : 1001
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 17
Location : In the Possom mobile!!!!

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Fernshade nodded at Stoatblaze,then glanced at the water. "Come on Sunstrike get back here." She growled. Then flick,Ed her tail and turned to the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 pm

"I am coming The logs are weaved into place. If we take a log out it will knock the whole thing down. Just let me try." He dived down and grabbed at a log. It sliped out and some of the dam collapsed. He got out of the way just in time.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
avatar

Posts : 2723
Crystals : 1001
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 17
Location : In the Possom mobile!!!!

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Fernshade raced to the water. The water lapping at her paws. "SUNSTRIKE!!" She watched the dam collasp. She then saw a familiar yellow head pop out. She sighed and shook her head. Fern retreated back to Stoat. She sat beside him. "Nice job I'll experiment. You couldn't have drowned." Fern growled and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: River   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:45 pm

"I knew I could get out I was far from the dam when it fell. I am fine. Now we have our water back!" The warrior jumped on land. He fell to the ground a huge gash in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: River   

Back to top Go down
 
River
Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: