A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Share | 

Gorge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

PostSubject: Gorge   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

in this gorge nothing survives apart from the occasional rabbit and insect, its always hot and dry in this gorge and pericingly cold at night, earning the name the gorge of the white bones. wolves come here in extreme times to find the prey that shelters in the crevases on its sides or the herbs hiding away in the few shadowy parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Thunderfang
Young Warrior

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Thunderfang turned to see the bear coming towards them. The first thing to cross his mind was to portect the females. He attempted to get in front of them when Tigerfern was whacked to the side. The male winced and growled, he turned to Scarlet, "Go with her... make sure she is okay." Thunderfang already had an idea on how to get rid of the bear. With a mighty growl he charged into its side. The bear simply stumbled over a few feet and turned towards him. But it was not a total loss as he began to advance towards it, forcing it farther away from the Tiger and Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
15/30  (15/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:36 am

Scarletpaw let out a shriek of terror as a bear came hurtling towards them out of nowhere. She winced with fear as she saw the bear knock Tigerfern over and she ran over to the female as her mentor instructed. Scarlet's ears were pinned back in terror but she managed to plant herself in between the bear and Tigerfern before checking to see if the warrior was still breathing. This place is horrible!, she cried in her head. Fear for her mentor and the clan surged through the small apprentice and she managed to let out a feeble growl - not that it did much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:24 pm

(Ugh, I'm so lazy... I hate changing accounts, I'm so sorry)

Thunderfang continued to growl, never once did it cease as not only did he fight for the one he loved but his apprentice someone who he had promised himself to protect for a long time. The three legged warrior's eyes were in a mad blazing rage as he advanced. Not only had the bear hurt Tigerfern but it was scaring them all and that to Thunder was reason enough to attack it. He jumped at it, aiming his front paw towards its eyes and latched onto its muzzle with dagger like teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
15/30  (15/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:48 am

Scarletpaw watched as Thunderfang attacked the bear, latching himself onto it's muzzle. I've got to help, she thought worriedly, but I don't know enough fighting skills yet! The small female didn't know what to do. Instinct told her to help her clanmate but her conscience told her it would be stupid to help when she was such a new apprentice. Giving Tigerfern a brief, encouraging lick on the ears, Scarlet swivelled around and aimed to take her claws down the bear's side whilst ducking away from it's flailing legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 am

Tigerfern got up and bared her sharp white fangs, darting forward she leapt up aiming for the bears throat. shocked when her teeth sunk into its flesh she began tearing at the thick fur. her savage growl echoing around. a paw armed with claws came around and raked down her rib cage. being flung off by the hit she landedheavily feeling warm crimson blood leak down her side. with a growl she yelled "scarletpaw, keep away from its claws!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
15/30  (15/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:26 am

Scarletpaw let out a terrified wail as one of the bear's paws came hurtling blindly towards her. She tried to jump to the side to dodge it but her defence came too late and the bear caught her on the shoulder, throwing her in the air and landing on her side pressed up against the rocks. She let out a painful wince as she tried to scrabble up to her paws again but found herself collapsing onto the floor. She desperately wanted to help fight but her limbs just wouldn't obey her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerfern
Young Warrior

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Wincing at the deep cuts on her back she hauled herself up and leapt to protect scarletpaw. her lips lifted and she baredher razor sharp fangs at the enraged bear. she said to Scarletpaw "never hang on one place to it, attack then release and back away. that way it wont be able to hurt you as much". she leapt aiming for its left paw, the bear was left handed she could see from the way it swung. so she lept and sunk her fangs into it severly hindering it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderfang
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:12 am

Thunderfang swung his body and managed to grab hold of the bears throat with his back feet as he tried to grab on by biting its muzzle. His attention turned towards the two females as they to began to attack the bear. In his short distraction he let go, under the bears paws he went, feeling its long claws rip through his exposed belly. But he wasn't going down yet, with a jump upwards he grabbed the bears neck, he would kill this treavherous bear if it was the last thing he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerfern
Young Warrior

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 am

Tigerfern continued attacking the bears paw, tugging and twisting tryin to injure it as best as she could. her cream body dodged most of the bears attacks. her eyes widened as she smelt Thunderfangs blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
15/30  (15/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 am

Scarletpaw managed to scramble to her paws as the breath came back to her and she took in Tigerfern's words. Snarling, she lashed out at the bear's hind leg before pulling back out of reach. She saw Thunderfang gripping onto the bear's throat and winced seeing how close it's claws were getting to his head. Please StarClan help us, she prayed before aiming another blow to the bear's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 am

Thunderfang could feel blows and pain but that didn't matter right now. He grabbed on tighter before feeling the bear weaken. A smile spread across his lips, as he bit down harder. The bear began to fall, distracted with blows from every side. Thunderfang felt it breathe one last time before collapsing. The bear fell half on top of him but even though his wounds were severe he made it out, panting but alive for now. He smiled and looked at the females. "We... we... should... we should get to camp... right?" His head buzzed as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
15/30  (15/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Scarletpaw let out a long breath as the bear fell dead but let out a wince as she noticed it fall on her mentor. Rushing over to him, she smiled at his eagerness to get back to camp. "I don't think you can walk, let alone make it back to camp." she barked sympathetically and nudged her mentors ear. Shifting her shoulder under the bear's body, she struggled with all her might to shove the bear off Thunderfang. She could see he was in a really bad state and she twitched her tail, full of worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderfang
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Thunderfang shook out his pelt and looked at Scarletpaw. His eyes were clouded over, with worry, pain and something else. His maw was parted in a heavy pant as he looked atTigerfern and Scarletpaw, "Don't... don't worry about me... We... We'll all make it back..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 116

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Cricket crept up in the shade. The dark she-wolf heard voices. Suddenly, she saw injured wolves disscussing about going back to camp. Narrowing her eyes, Cricket perked her ears up and strained to listen. Realizing that she was only hidden by the shade of looming stones and shadows, Cricket quietly crept behind a shriveled bush. The dark fae then glanced around searching for her mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Thunderfang tried to stand tall, prove to Scarlet and Tiger he was fine and that all would be okay but he couldn't. Even the optimistic three legged wolf knew. And still he took a hop forward, his large frame shaking, "c'mon..." He paused, he was hurt and all but he could still smell. He looked at the bush, not up for another fight but he'd push himself until he was dead. Summing up strength, in a hoarse voice he called out, "Come out... or... I'm coming in..." His voice lost strength as he allowed his behind to fall down.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
15/30  (15/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Scarletpaw gave another heave managing to shove the bear off her mentor a little more. Seeing his blood splattered all over the floor, her stomach twisted sickeningly at the sight. No wolf can loose that much blood and be fine..., she thought feeling anxious, StarClan, please show mercy!, she pleaded. "We're not leaving without you. I can run back to camp and get someone..." she started but trailed off as her mentor stood up and growled at the bushes. "Who's there?" she growled, coming to stand next to Thunderfang to support him. We can't fight anymore!, she thought and lashed her tail defiantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Cricket watched the injured wolves through the bush, symphany in her eyes.
Soon realizing she had been scented, Cricket heard the wolves' demands. Hesitantly, the dark fae stepped out.
"Hi, umm... I'm Cricket!" The dark fae said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Thunderfang's head was in a whirl depicting three wolves instead of the one. He blinked, knowing he was wrong. "Wh- What are... What are you doing here?" the large male asked. His stomach was in a great deal of pain as he had been horribly injured by the bear, but he fought the blankness, the darkness that was slowly consuming him. He stood back up, his ears flat against his head as he watched the three figures.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:02 pm

"Ummm, I was exploring with my mate, Fang." Cricket replied to the wolf.
See him seemingly dizzy, Crickrt dared to approach.
"Are you ok? I saw enough to know you were ambushed." The dark fae asked, glancing at the brute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Thunderfang nodded slowly, "I'm as fine as a daisy on a hill side. Pretty and delicate." Thunder blinked a few times, "Well if you, you are exploring either... either meet the clan or move on. I can help with both." Lies, all of it. Thunder felt like he was made of mush. His paws could barely hold him up, his head felt as heavy as an anvil. "Just make up your mind, and fast we don't got much time."
Back to top Go down
Fang

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Fang's ears shot upwards as the sounds of talking and fighting came from up ahead. His muscles tensed instinctively as he threw wary glances in all directions, searching for any signs of his mate. When nothing immediate came to his recognition, the short tempered brute assumed the worst and began loping hurriedly forward, crashing through the occasional bush and hurdling what rocks he could. He didn't care wether the wolves ahead heard him, in fact, he wanted them to hear him. He was coming, and he was coming fast with one, soul intention; find Cricket. Bursting into the clearing in which the wolves were gathered, it took him a few moments to take in the sight around him. It was not Cricket that lay, broken, ragged an bleeding upon the sun-baked earth, but instead he Stummbles to a stop before a three legged, heavily wounded male accompanied by two other females. The scent of bear was heavy on the air as he turned sharply, pointedly turning his back on the strangers and stalked over to where Cricket stood, pushing away his confusion in his hast to ensure that the fae was unharmed. "You OK?" He asked worriedly, the concern clear in his amber eyes as he spoke, ignoring the other wolves completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:22 pm

"Fang! There you are I'm perfectly fine.... its them we need to be worried about!" Cricket exclaimed a bit shocked at how weak the three legged brute was getting. She glanced at Fang worridley and pressed close to him. These wolves hadn't be too hostile; and so she took her dream in to consideration but knew she must approve with her mate first.
"Fang." Cricket whispered.
"These wolves are offering to take us to their camp. Perhaps we should accept? I....I.., I think its time we settled down. What if we were to have a family? How safe would we be nomadic?"
The dark fae looked at her mate with a hope in her eyes. A trust. One that went farther back then a wolf could guess. She trusted and believed in him to make the right decesion alongside her, even if it meant dreams being crushed. But she hoped, almost desperatley hoped. With one last glance at the clan wolves her attention was back on Fang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fang

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Fang stood ridged with anticipation, his fur spiking to form a long, raised bridge along his spine. He felt slightly unnerved with his back turned to the strangers; he was wise and knew well enough not to put himself in such a vulnerable position, but with the three anonymous wolves in such terrible condition, he knew how foolish it would be for them to attack. Nevertheless he remained poised and ready. What harm was there in being catious? And frankly, he'd prefer to be safe than sorry. Allowing his short fur to brush Cricket's gently as he pondered, considering what she had said with deep concentration, he shot a couple of open and surveying glances at the scraps of living fur before him. "I think that we should at least have a look around and see how this pack is run. In my opinion their first impressions so far haven't been very good," - he cast another look at the three, raising his brow in an unconvinced manner - "but the rest of the pack might be a bit more satisfactory. If we are to settle down, we need a place to feel safe and secure. If we feel that this place cannot provide, then we may have to reconsider." Raising his line of sight he gazed into Cricket's eyes, the look shimmering in her own reflected in his. "I want only what will make you happy." He voiced in a low tone as to be unheard by the watching strangers. "And if you believe this is the key, I hope that te decision we make will suffice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Cricket listened carefully to her mate's reply. Hope glimmered in her eyes as she gazed at him. She was given a chance, a hard earned one in her point of view, aind she knew she couldn't waste it now. Not when her and Fang had come so far.
"Thank you...." The gray she-wolf replied quietly. She looked to the battered warriors. Perhaps these wolves hadn't made the best of impressions... but she couldn't judge a book by its cover. She knew that. Carefully placing her words together, Cricket replied;
"We are interested in seeing your camp if we may."
Cricket made sure she had sounded polite. These wolves had obviously been through enough, and two curious loners werent what they had in mind at the moment. Making sure she didn't get too close to the strangers, Cricket remained in her current spot next to Fang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
15/30  (15/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Scarletpaw watched patiently as the two loners talked among themselves. She noticed them flash glances every now and then over to them and she lashed her tail awkwardly. Even if they do come back to camp, I don't know if all of us can make it..., she commented silently in her head and shot a glance over at Thunderfang. However brave and strong he tried to seem, any wolf could see that he was badly injured. As the two strangers gave their answer, Scarletpaw looked over to Tigerfern to see what the warrior had to say to the pair. Scarlet was only an apprentice after all. She had no right to decide whether they could come or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorge   

Back to top Go down

Gorge
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: