Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Abandoned Twoleg Nest

Go down 
+28
Grizzlypaw
Two-Legs
Aurorapaw
Weedpaw
Brambleberry
Amberwing
Hawk
Skyfeather
Tallfeather
Rowanpaw
Fawnlight
Nightshade
Direstar
Honeyfrost
Foxpaw
Pinedusk
Ripplestone
Creekfire
Sparrowheart
Feathersoul
Frost
Stoatblaze
Dragonheart
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Snakepaw
Ebonyfur
StarClan
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThb8SQ0qL3D2u9xrN3Pg5jwH82lJUj7brAmRkRE0KXPhItmWMq
this creepy two leg house has been long abandoned, there are two leg furnishings still within the house and rats live in its basement. precious catmint has grown wild in its gardens as well as a few other herbs such as parsley. at night it creaks eerily and sometimes supernatural things happen. apprentices sometimes come here at night on dares.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/30Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Seeing the nest was collapsed. Fernshade back away. She noticed a trail of blood lead away. She sighed and shook her head. Returning to camp. The smell of rotten wood and crisp snow in the air.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/40Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Tinypaw was excited. Were his friends being made apprentices? Or were the other apprentices being made warriors? He trotted off happily, back to the camp he called home.

>camp<
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/30Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue8/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 am

Amberwing slipped out of the anandonex two-leg nest. The scent of herbs was strong and she sighed. She had wondered this way to get away from the clan. The fae sighed and shook her head. So much was happening there and she didn't really like the huddle and bussle of the main area. The quiet calmed Amberwing down and she felt more at peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:51 pm

She walked to the nest and laid down. She suddenly scented something. It was a fox! No the pups! She may be a loner now but pups are pups. It was heading to camp! She ran to go kill it once and for all.

Sunclan camp.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Crystals : 37

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/10Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:59 am

Brambleberry walked up smiling to herself, her mottled fur keeping her well hidden. She got up and walked into the house, odd some humans had been here recently. She circled the house investigating the smells. Good they had fixed it up, it was a good hidey hole to hide the pups if one of the other clans decided to attack. She let out a quiet grin.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:22 am

Weed growled at the sight of the nest. "Your kidding me. They live here too?" The fae snorted and flexed her claws. "What kind of territory do you have anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Crystals : 37

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/10Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:09 pm

"no they don't live here, its abandoned, sometimes their pups come here but apart from that none, In sunclan we live up in the mountains, so we have better lungs because we are at a higher altitude, we also have stronger legs to help carry us all over the mountains, come on ill show you the stunted forest!" she grinned happily and turned bounding off, Brambleberry was always pretty happy.
-stunted forest
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:19 am

Weedpaw watched as the wolf practically skipped off. She sighed and slumped her shoulders forward in disapointment. ...Of all the wolves in the world. I'm stuck with this one. She moaned and padded after the warrior. Her muscles already aching after climbing the mountain earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/20Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Aurorapaw walked up her ears tilted backward, stupid stormclan wolves! in the future she would not share what starclan had told her. Her ears tilted back and she sighed sitting down, the bright light of her dream was bothering her. What kind of light could make that? defiantly not the sun, the suns light was warm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Two-Legs

Crystals : 18

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:27 pm

The white wolf sat alone. White, slim, and small, though of course that did not make her any less powerful. The female Two-leg raised her gun and breathed deeply, closing her eyes for a moment in order to steady herself. It would only take one shot, as long as it was a good one. The female wolf's back flank came into view in her crosshairs. Pulling the trigger, the dart hissed through the air and landed cleanly into the leg, deeply into the skin. The female wolf became alarmed, letting out a bark before collapsing onto the ground. Quickly the Two-leg ran forward, gun over her shoulder, and picked up the female wolf before disappearing in the surrounding forest before any other wolf could come.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Hearding a sharp whistle,then a bark,Weedpaw turned and rushed towards the sound. She slid in throught the bushes. A drop of blood from the dart was on the ground. Weedpaw narrowed her eyes. She glanced around,waving her tail in the air. "Aurorapaw? Where are you? I know what you smell like so come out!"
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Lavaplume mooched up an irritable look on his handsome features, he perked his ears scenting blood in the air. he moved faster and came up to where weedpaw was, he gave her a long hard searching look before he investigated the blood. Aurorapaws blood! he stiffened then said a little harshly to weedpaw "go back to camp and alert Gentlestar, ill see if i can find her she might have been injured by something"
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Gentlestar arrived and smelled the air. She smelled three wolves, Aurorapaw, Lavaplume and their new member Weedpaw. She also to her horror smelled twolegs. She looked around and spotted Lavaplume, and Weedpaw, but see didn't see the medicine wolf apprentice. She ran over to Lavaplume, " what happen here, where is Aurorapaw?" She asked the worry laced in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Weedpaw snorted. "Really? I want te' prove that I'm loyal to this clan." She flicked her tail and padded over to the blood. "So,I'm helpin' out." She bent forward and sniffed at the metallic liquid. It smelt,wrong. Just not natural. She narrowed her eyes. "What you call twoleggeds,I think I smell 'em." She flicked her brown tail and lifted her head. Her narrowed eyes centered on the escape route the pale creature had used.
She whipped around to hear another voice. Her eyes widened. "Wait a sec. You said Gentlestar right? Where's Ripplestar?" Her green eyes narrowed. "The heck?"
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Crystals : 35

Stats
Symbols:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/20Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Silverpaw walked up and cast a look at the wolf he knew as Gentleheart "i don't know gentleheart i only just arrived here" not having been in camp for very long he did not know of Ripplestars stepping down. He blinked brown eyes and sneezed a little, he stepped over to Weedpaw and stared around agitatedly
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Lavaplume flicked his ears and said "I think that Two Legs took her" his molten lava eyes were interlaced with confusion. His orange fur moved around in the sunlight as he watched the leader with an interested look. He glanced down at the metallic smelling blood and shivered "whats wrong gentlestar? im sure she will be able to get away from the two legs"
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Weedpaw turned to Gentleheart. Or Gentlestar called by Lavaplume. She flicked her tail,narrowing his green eyes. The piece of wheat on her mouth moved to the side as she spoke. "You mean Ripplestar's dead?" She said blandly. She heard Lavaplume's next theory on what happened. "Really? Looks like clan wolves are a little dumber than loners suppose..." She looked down at the dirt. It was kind of obvious. Back at home they shot wolves too. Weed twitched. I'm happy they just let me go. The brown apprentice sighed. The sun blazed on her back. "What do we do? Shes gone."
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Gentlestar sighed ande turned to Weedpaw, "Ripplestone is not dead, she stepped down as leader. i am leader now." then she turned to Lavaplume, " i dont think she will, two legs have been snatching wolves, and Aurorapaw had a dream about the two legs and Starclan told me something bad was going to happen." "everyone return to Camp, i dont want any of you out right now, i will hold a meeting with other clan leaders to see if its happening in their clans as well." she ran back to camp, hoping that the members who went out in search of Ripplestone were back and have not been tacken like Aurorapaaw, she was feeling guilty about the apprentice, she wasnt able to save her.
- camp
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/100Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Weedpaw flicked her ears at Gentleheart. "When did she...?" Gentlestar returned to camp before she could finish. The brown apprentice sighed and glanced back at Silver and Lava. "C'mon you two lumps. Lets go." Weedpaw hurriedly ran after the leader. Or the new leader.
-Sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Twoleg Nest   Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Twoleg Nest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5