Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Stunted Forest - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Stunted Forest

Go down 
+28
Grizzlypaw
Brambleberry
Aurorapaw
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Snowstar
Spartafury
Thistlepaw
Bluespirit
Ebonyfur
Moonshadow
Dusktail
Hawk
Thunderfang
Duke
Fernshade
Okamiamaterasu
Tigerfern
Thunderpaw
Honeyfrost
Dovepaw
Isenfire
Stoatblaze
Frost
Oakthorn
Ripplestone
Moonwhisper
Direstar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stunted Forest - Page 5 Stunted-muskeg-forest-temperate-gerry-ellis
the stunted forest is a swampy forest on the far side of the gorge from the sunclan camp, hard to reach it pays off with plenty of prey such as deer, goats and the odd elk or moose. a wolf should be careful traversing this land as you can sink into the land rather easily. frogs are found here often and late at night they croak loudly. the trees here are short and twisted, generally at night a thick mist will prevail through the area as well.

Last edited by Direblood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 am

"Need help,"He asks. He looks at Fern she looked stunned."Are you ok?" He was worried for her. He sat down and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 am

She glanced at Swift,and shook her head. "No,I'll be fine. You can go back to camp" She turned back to the hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 am

"O-ok,"I say startled. I trun away from her. I look back to see her. I then run off.

-sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Thunderpup poked his head out and smiled at Fernshade. "Hi Fernpaw!" He still thought of her as an apprentice. "How are you?" He smiled cheekily and wagged his tail quickly. He took one step out before crawling back in, "It's cold, we're... I'm going to stay here until it's warm." He smiled, his cheeks closing his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/30Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Fernshade shook her head. "No,you two will be needed at camp. And I'm Fernshade now." Her eyes beamed with excitement. She flicked her tail. "Come on you two. Time to get back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Thunderpup looked around and smiled, "Fernshade!" He limped forward quickly and managed to jump onto the female's back, he hung off the egde of her back but clambered on anyway. "You're warm." He snuggled into her fur and smiled. "Will you carry me?" Thunderpup was being slightly childish, then again he was just a pup!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/30Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:05 pm

She chuckled. Fernshade,flicked her tail. "Of course I can. We can fit another passenger." She grinned at Tigerpup. "Come on." She glanced at Thunderpup. Its good to see that shes happy with him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Tigerpup perked her ears. "really?" she asked in wonder. she seemed astonished to be included in the fun. a slow wagg and smile appeare don her face. she leapt up and landed beside thunderpup.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Thunderpup smiled and placed his paw on Fernshade's head, balancing carefully. He looked back at Tigerpup and winked. "Mush!" He paused and giggled, "Or go any is fine." Thunder smiled, he would have climbed onto her head had she been a tad bit bigger, she was still young so he balanced his front paw on her head. He slipped to the side of her neck slightly to look her in the eye. "I see you!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Grinning,Fernshade blinked. "I see you too.now hang on. We've got quite a ways to go." She then quickly dashed off. Wind rushing at her pelt.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Thunderpup smiled and held on, smiling at Tigerpup with dark eyes. He licked her cheek softly and smiled. He felt the wind that rushed by and smiled, and though inside he frowned. He doubted he would ever run like that.

-Camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 am

Mosseybreeze walked into the small forest. Her molted brown fur shined like gold. "Shadowstorm what place is this?" she asked. She looked at him. She was so happy to be in Sunclan at last,"Where is Isenfire I didn't see her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 am

Mosseybreeze walked into the small forest. Her molted brown fur shined like gold. "Shadowstorm what place is this?" she asked. She looked at him. She was so happy to be in Sunclan at last,"Where is Isenfire I didn't see her?"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/30Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Shadowstorm smiled as he walked through the Stunted Forest, he liked this place. But the question Mosseybreeze had asked made him sad, even here in his happy place. “Isenfire died from a rouge attack. The same wolves who killed Lightdawn, they killed her and took her body, it was while I was still in StormClan. The worst part of it, I lost my brother too. Isenfire… she was expecting my pups, all of my family is gone.” He said, his voice was full of sadness. That was all it was in these mountains, loss and pain. Yet it was home and he could never leave there. It made him wonder if that’s why Direstar picked this place, was it because he too knew that there needed to be a safe place he could never leave. “This is the Stunted Forest; it covers most of the territory. I’ll show you the river next.”
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 pm

"Isenfire died! If I see one of those rouges they are going to get it!" She freaked out her blues eyes looked like a burning flame. Isenfire and her had been best friends. "Yes lets go to the river."
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/30Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Shadowstorm nodded sadly, the rouges deserved more then that. "I made my promise to personally flay them all. Let's get going, Isenfire would have wanted to show you the river herself. It was our favorite spot." He said, there was bovious sorrow, it was like an aura. He ran towards the river.
-The River-
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:11 pm

She looked at Shadowstorm. She felt bad for him but she knew what he felt. "Ok lets go!" She ran ahead a bit but feel back.

-RIver-
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/10Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Streakfire swiftly ran up one of the trees. Her light brown fur blended into the soft bark.
"Sound the bugle now... Play it just for me. As the seasons change, remember who I used to be. Now I can't go on. I can't even start. I got nothing left, just, an empty heart!

I'm a soldier! Wounded so I must give up the fight... There's nothing more for me, lead me away... Or leave me lying here...

Sound the bugle now... Tell them I don't care! There's not a road I know, that leads to anywhere... Without a light I, fear that I will stumble in the dark... Lay right down and decide, not to go on..." she cried out to the world. Whatever they say, I'm not fit to the world.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Padding slowly to the stunted forest,she wanted to inform her mother about leaving for Thunderclan. Her sister,Oakpaw had already left, she watched her mother. A glare hidden in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/20Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:36 am

Streakfire looked at her child. "Just go. I don't care anymore. If you want to leave your only parent just GO." She walked back to camp, her ears flattened.
CAMP
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:45 pm

(Moonpaw)
Seeing her mother just dash off. She growled. "It wasn't my choice to leave. It was yours." She snorted and ran away. A dark and cold look in her face. She wasn't Moonpup anymore. She was Moonpaw
-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/40Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 am

"When you're dreaming with a broken heart
Then waking up is the hardest part
You roll outta bed and down on your knees
And for a moment you can hardly breathe
Wondering was he really here?
Is he standing in my room?
No he's not, 'cause he's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The giving up is the hardest part
Then all at once you have to say goodbye
Wondering could you stay my love?
Will you wake up by my side?
No he can't, 'cause he's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

Now do i have to fall asleep with roses in my hands
Do i have to fall asleep with roses in my hands?
Would you get them if i did?
No you won't, 'cause you're gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part."

Ebony sang, the echoes went through the stunted forest, letting the sound bounce of through the forest. Maybe Dire would hear, maybe he wouldn't. Either way, she wouldn't mind as much.

The fae rumbled with a happy-go-lucky sense. She wanted to learn how to may be fish. "The pond at the waterfall would do fine."she smiled and padded off.

-WATERFALL Wink-
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Stunted Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Direstar walked up and scented around, crouching down he inhaled the air smelling a doe with two fawns his jaws salivalated a little. he moved his tail and slowly began stalking them. he decided to go for the doe first. if she was dead then the fawns would be helpless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:18 pm

She saw Direstar hunting. She stalked over to a tree. She then silently jumped into the tree. She watched as Direstar hunted.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:20 pm

He silently stalked expertly toward the mother doe, he moved around so he was infront of her. he burst suddenly from the undergrowth, and shoved on his back legs sending himself soaring towards the does throat.he landed on her and hanged from her neck. his jaws gripping on tightly as his paws and claws scrabbled at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stunted Forest
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next