Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Stunted Forest - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Stunted Forest

Go down 
+28
Grizzlypaw
Brambleberry
Aurorapaw
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Snowstar
Spartafury
Thistlepaw
Bluespirit
Ebonyfur
Moonshadow
Dusktail
Hawk
Thunderfang
Duke
Fernshade
Okamiamaterasu
Tigerfern
Thunderpaw
Honeyfrost
Dovepaw
Isenfire
Stoatblaze
Frost
Oakthorn
Ripplestone
Moonwhisper
Direstar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stunted Forest - Page 9 Stunted-muskeg-forest-temperate-gerry-ellis
the stunted forest is a swampy forest on the far side of the gorge from the sunclan camp, hard to reach it pays off with plenty of prey such as deer, goats and the odd elk or moose. a wolf should be careful traversing this land as you can sink into the land rather easily. frogs are found here often and late at night they croak loudly. the trees here are short and twisted, generally at night a thick mist will prevail through the area as well.

Last edited by Direblood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue45/100Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Weedpaw blinked and turned to Silverpaw. She gave a shrug. "Sure whatever. Not like we have anything else to do."
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/30Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 am

[Assuming that Ripplestone was going to Hartford, she would have had to pass through the forest..]

Dusktail saw Ripplestone running in the direction of Hartford and he was confused. "We better get back to camp..." He trailed off running back to camp. He wanted to know what was going on and hopefully he could get answers. He had a bad feeling in his gut about it all. His eyes scanned the surroundings as he ran.

-Camp-
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am

Weedpaw shrugged. "Really want to go Gin? Don't really feel like it..." The fae sat down and stared at where Dusktail disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Crystals : 35

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/20Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Silverpaw shrugged and yawned saying quietly "we could try hunting?" his voice rose in pitch making the statement a question. The silver akita grinned a little his fur was medium in link and was rather smooth looking. His round brown eyes glanced about as if keeping an eye out for a bear
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Weedpaw tilted her head to the side. She frowned,her ears flopping to the side as well. "What do you mean try? Haven't you hunted before? You're a loner,aren't you?" The brown fae sucked on her wheat. Whats up with him?
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/20Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:35 am

He huffed "of course i've hunted, just never with someone else" he turned his head away slightly embarrased. After the pack had split up he had been by himself, he had hunted for the pack but usually by himself. The one year old akita wagged his curled tail a little before he glanced back down at his paws
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Weedpaw frowned. "Neither have I,not a big deal." The brown fae flicked her tail. "Lets just try and find a way with this." Weedpaw sat down and stared at the sky. Her nose lifted as she took a deep breath. Her maw opened wide. "What do you smell?" Weedpaw wasn't the best at hunting,but she got past hunger.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:37 pm

The dog sniffed the air and replied "a squirrel and some fat birds" he watched with suprise as weedpaw stalked off. He tilted his head and stretched before he hurriedly jogged after the brown wolf. His silver and white pelt gleaming with cleanliness. His circular brown eyes the color of chocolate
-abtn
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/20Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/100Stunted Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:29 pm

[Frost]

"Is this really what you want, Frost? Do you want to join one of these pathetic clans?" came a voice from behind. "Yes, it is. It is what I must do. I will have freedom, even though freedom is hated by our kind. Our ruler is no more. Crippled, you might say, for Brenn's(their "god") sake!" And with those words, Frost stalked off.

Frost awoke with a shutter. Her paws were cracked and bleeding, her ribs were showing; she was emaciated. Oh, am I in wolf territory? Deary me, I don't care. All I want... is more rest. she thought, with a grim look on her face. Maybe I can find food before Coloured Leaves(fall) comes. The gray she-wolf looked around her before sniffing the air. "Nothing," she mumbled, before settling in her poorly-made nest again.
EDIT:
A small shutter came from the wolf's body as she awoke. "I guess its not good lying around," she said, a smile forming along his muzzle. "Time to explore." She followed the nearest wolf's scent, and, surprisingly, it lead to Sunclan's camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stunted Forest
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9