Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunclan & StormClan 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunclan & StormClan

Go down 
+32
Amberwing
Swiftstreak
Eagleflight
Snowstorm
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Darkclaw
Fernshade
Moonshadow
Graystar
Lilypup
Eclipse
Sophie
Ebonyfur
Pinedusk
Sky
Hawk
Snowstar
Amber
Dolphinpaw
Toadpaw
Nightowl
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Frost
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Blazestorm
Silentwhisper
Tealpaw
Dragonheart
Direstar
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sunclan & StormClan Empty
PostSubject: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 pm

the border between stormclan and sunclan, its a very wide border but is still there
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Crystals : 146

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue14/20Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue40/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:19 am

Dragonheart walked to the borders. She scratched her side and sat down. She looked over into Stormclan territory. She knew that Shadowstorm had been in Shadowclan which is now Stormclan.
Back to top Go down
Tealpaw
Apprentice
Tealpaw

Crystals : 80

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue9/20Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (9/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue25/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 am

When Tealpaw caught up, she hadn't gotten lost; or carried away, which was a big bonus for her. "I made it!" She squealed, and looked over to the Stormclan territory. It was like a big plank of trees and undergrowth, and it looked scary to her. "Is that Stormclan?" She whispered, then pressed her ears against her head, as a small whine escaped her maw. It was dark, marshy and full of trees, and also had a faint scent of fish. How could wolves live in that?
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Crystals : 146

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue14/20Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue40/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Dragonheart smiled and nodded at Tealpaw. "It is indeed, looks like the old Shadowclan part of it." She didn't take her eyes off the other territory. She gazed thoughtfully and pictured big bulky ex- Shadowclan and large, swift ex- Riverclan warriors marching by and patrolling TH territory. She preferred Sunclan by far. This place was definitely not her homey idea. "You can decide what borders to go to next." She said cheerfully, snapping out of her daydream.
Back to top Go down
Tealpaw
Apprentice
Tealpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue9/20Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (9/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue25/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:25 pm

When her mentor was in her own daydream, so was Tealpaw. Like, who would want to live in all that darkness, without the sun in their coats and the freedom of the earth's air? She also enjoyed Sunclan as both Windclan and Stormclan seemed too.... Odd in her own taste. Though when Dragonheart spoke, Tealpaw turned so that she was looking at her mentor once more. "Can't we go somewhere inside the clan? Like the gorge or something." She had heard some warriors talk about it before, and it sounded like a fun place to go.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue3/30Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:02 am

Dragonheart hesitated for a moment. "If you promise to stay by my side when we get there." She told Tealpaw concerned. She walked in the direction of the gorge making sure Tealpaw was close by.
Back to top Go down
Tealpaw
Apprentice
Tealpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Tealpaw could see her mentor stiffen up, but didn't say much as she told her to stay close by. "Sure," she complied quickly. There must be something wrong with the area if her mentor was hesitant, but Tealpaw didn't care. She was glad to be able to explore the area happily, no matter what. Plus with a few tactics learned already, what could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue6/20Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue6/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 am

I walk to the border. I look back and see Sparrowheart. "Are you coming come on!" I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue11/30Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue55/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Luna padded at the border. She walked slowly and looked around carefully. She still remembered how Direstar left the gathering. It looked so suspiciously. Luna was not from those wolves who hated Sunclan. She even did not look at them as traitors. The apprentice tought that no matter if u change your clan or not there will always be a piece in you from your true nature, your true clan. Luna took few steps to a bunch of bushes and hid behind them. She watched carefully and patiently.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue7/30Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 am

Silently adding after,Bluestorm saw Luna's gray pelt. He grinned. He then jumped out at her in surprise,pinning her down. He chuckled. "Hey,what are you doing?" He then stepped off and swished his tail. Grinning he glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue11/30Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue55/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Luna suddenly got pinned on the ground. First she felt kinda afraid but seeing Bluestorm's face made her relax and smile. He asked her what is she doing here. The apprentice got up and flicked her tail. "Patroling.." she said and looked at the border. "Sunclan's leader looked suspicious when he suddenly left. I don't trust them. What if they are forming an alliance with Thunderclan?" she sighed. Right now Stormclan was not ready for fight. They lost someone and maybe this was not the only problem they are facing. "I'm afraid that something terrible is about to come..." she got near Blue and nudged him gently then nuzzled him. Atleast she felt safe around the one she loved.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue7/30Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 pm

He raised his eyebrows and shook his head. "Luna,who do you think that wolf was that killed Lightdawn? It didn't smell like a real wolf." He took a deep breath. "And Luna,the alliance was sure. Since having Stormclan,they probably still have an alliance. The question now is mostly,is Windclan having an alliance with them? Heatherstar is a different than Russetstar." He mumbled slowly. And kept his eyes towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Luna listened to Bluestorm's argument carefully. She nodded and sat down. "Windclan's leader is with different thinking. I don't think she will join the alliance between Riverclan and Shadowclan. I'm afraid that these three clans may rise against us." She then thought a little for the wolf who killed Lightdwn. "It's sure that it was intruder but I'm sure that it will be back and I'm afraid that it may not be alone next time." The apprentice looked at her paws and sighed. Is that another challenge from Starclan? Luna looked at the sky hoping that everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 pm

(Luna,I Pmed you about our pups)
Glancing around,he sighed. He flicked his tail. "We should get back to camp." He shook his head. I'm sure everything will be fine." He gave her a brisk nod,then slowly trotted off.
-Sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Luna nodded at Bluestorm. He was right it was time to get back in the camp. She glanced at the border for the last time trying to leave her worries here. She looked at Blue and trotted after him. She wondered what is happening in the camp.

~Stormclan camp~
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue13/10Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue5/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Streakfire padded to the borders. She halted, the marked the borders. She was rather bored. Maybe hunting would ease her anger and boredness? She shook her head yes. The waterfall maybe?

___Waterfall___
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Crystals : 139

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue7/10Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue15/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Honeysplash bounded up and sat down, the breeze ruffled her chest fur. she moved her ears around listening for the slight breathing of apachewind. she shifted her paws a little as she stared at the sunclan border. she wondered what it would be like to live up there, she wondered what their camp was like. her brown fur helped her blend into the lengthening shadows. all kinds of interested thoughts filed into her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:57 am

I sit down on the border and cry. I had been driven out by my own sister. How dare she. I will kill her for what she did.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue48/20Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue70/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:33 pm

The wolf was like a shadow, a spirit ghosting through the forest unheard and unseen by all. Honey may have copied the way he had placed him paws, but she could not master the way he now natural swayed and moved with the very rhythm of the land itself, the shadows cast by the trees, how they jiggled and moved was perfectly imitated by the large male until he became apart of the natural background lost the eyes that may have been following him. He had dropped back and allowed Honeysplash to take the lead, often slipping of unnoticed to scout around about and ahead before soundlessly returning to his place behind the darkly clad women. Even the birds and small animals he often passed by were unaware of his presence, the robin he had just passed underneath continued singing away joyfully, perched on a low hanging branch unaware that its life could have been ended if the male had felt so inclined. Apache was completely immersed in the forest, every sound, scent, or tiny shift of the ground beneath him, all were attuned to him so that anything that broke that rhythm that natural order would be like the banging of a gong inside of a library.

Ghosting across the land Apache quietly sidled up next to Honey as she was looking the other direction, she had been relying on the noise of his breath to pinpoint him, but even that could be silenced by practice and control. Of which he did every time he left her side, even now his breath was barely audible even when she was standing next to him, only the fact that he now silently breathed a few words was an indicator that he was in fact a living creature. "We are not alone." When he said that he angled his ears in the direction of the wolf he had spotted when patrolling around Honey, now only the trees blocked her from sight, even her muffled cries had been blocked by the wooden barrier. As quietly as a shadow vanishing before the sun Apache slipped away, moving toward the distressed women. It pained him to see a lady in tears, no matter the clan she came from he believed a women should never be given a reason to cry! Melting away from the forest Apache allowed the other to see him as he spoke. "My lady, what has distressed you so?" Even though he wanted to help this women, Apache took care to remain just on the border of the two clans so as not the be discourteous to Sunclan. They could easily slip away and spy later, right now his honor would not allow him to leave a women in such distress.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long, school is eating me alive!
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm

I was startled by the wolf. I quickly say,"Nothing nothing at all." I start to laugh nervously. Mossey looked at the male darn it I was so close. "I am bothering you?" She tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Nightowl appeared and said to Apachewind "mosseybreeze slaughtered her own apprentice in cold blood, she has been banished from Thunderclan forever". he snarled at mosseybreeze, hsi eyes glittered a little "if i were you mosseybreeze you might want to be careful of that dog who testified against you, from what i saw he loved Adderpaw. and you stole it all away from him. that dog is pretty mad. Run run away mossey and never return"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:47 pm

"I am not in your clan so I can do this." I pounce on the brat of and wolf and try to flip him. I stare into his eyes. "Tell Firestar to leave me out of her stupid little clan ok." I get off of him and look at the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Crystals : 139

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue7/10Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue15/100Sunclan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Honeysplash froze as she heard Nightowls words, she knew that he was a truthful wolf so these words struck her to her core. she found herself sidling closer to apachewind. a murderer in the clans? At least firestar exiled her, a murderer could not be trusted. she knew this as well as anyone. afterall look what happened to the ancient tigerstar. her eyes narrowed then blanked out as she hid her emotion.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:50 pm

(mossey that was powerplaying! only rp your side of the fight)
Nightowl dodged her attack and flicked up his tail, his eyes glittered "firestar sent me to make sure that you wouldnt half destroy any other clans. you have no respect for the warrior code. and if i have to i will go to all of the camps and spread the word of what you have done mosseybreeze". his eyes glittered with warning.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Sheogorath silently appeared, without a sound he clambered up into a tree. like Apachewind he too could move with the land. silently perched in the tree he waited for his moment to strike. he had no qualms about attempting to kill this wolf who had killed adder. he was insane, he had killed before though he thought he might actually enjoy this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunclan & StormClan
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next