Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunclan & StormClan

Go down 
+32
Amberwing
Swiftstreak
Eagleflight
Snowstorm
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Darkclaw
Fernshade
Moonshadow
Graystar
Lilypup
Eclipse
Sophie
Ebonyfur
Pinedusk
Sky
Hawk
Snowstar
Amber
Dolphinpaw
Toadpaw
Nightowl
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Frost
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Blazestorm
Silentwhisper
Tealpaw
Dragonheart
Direstar
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

the border between stormclan and sunclan, its a very wide border but is still there
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 pm

I should think they are fighting over him. The black wolf is smug because he had chosen her. So most likely the angry one wants to challenge her.' Eclipse quickly concluded.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/40Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 pm

EbonyFur looked to Mosseybreeze. "Just calm down."said the wolf as she walked over to Direstar. She glanced at the two dogs. "Your right, this isn't her normal self."said the fae.
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:09 pm

"Interesting." The large male chuckled slightly in an undertone to Eclipse, only turning around when the dark female spoke. Deciding that now was a good enough time he spun around to face the black fae. "Is this one of the Clans?" He asked curiously, finding himself half wondering if coming here was a good idea at all.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/40Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 pm

EbonyFur nodded. "This is SunClan. The male you were refering to is our leader, Direstar. In total there are four clans. Sun, Storm, Wind and Thunder."she said. "Speak to Direstar if you wish to join SunClan."she smiled. The fae kept her gaze on Mossey.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Eclipse glanced at the male. Then she looked back again. 'He's asleep. I don't think I'll wake him.' Eclipse said.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Direstar flicked his ears and said "im not asleep, jsut... bemused..." he shook his head and said "if you two dogs would like to join our clan then most certainly may. some of the wolves will be a little skeptical but you both look strong and capable. if you can show me that you can hunt and fight you will be welcomed as warriors". he gave the two dogs a kind smile. ignoring the distraught mossey as he was at a loss at what to do with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 pm

The warrior was now worried. She didn't know what to do. She ran to the last safe place she knew. The gorge she would hide in the caves there.

Gorge
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

The red warrior nodded as his sister left, and was about to go after her. Pinedusk stopped, however, when he saw Direstar and Ebonyfur together. Mosseybreeze had come over, nearly battling with Ebonyfur. Adding on, two dogs had come to the border. He blinked, before trotting back to SunClan's camp. "Well, that was uneventful." He said sarcastically to himself; he'd have to tell Fernshade all that just happened to the Clan.

~SunClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Bullet looked at Direstar with intense interest, his pupils narrowed slightly wearily. This was the opportunity they had been looking for, and this wolf had just willingly offered them entrance into the Clan. Of course, he wanted to say yes; what did he have to lose? But what if Eclipse had changed her mind? He couldn't just abandon her. No, there was no chance of that. They had come on this adventure together and he would stick by her to the end. Turning around to look at Eclipse he tilted his head quizically. "What do you say? Should we join?"
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 pm

The gray-furred wolf padded up the border, stopping as she looked back for Darkpaw. Her golden eyes glanced towards SunClan's side of the border as she noticed Direstar, along with another SunClan warrior. Three other warriors seemed to have gone back into SunClan's territory. She didn't think they were planning a battle, but with all of those wolves there, perhaps they were trying to look at StormClan's territory? Twitching her tail, Graystar decided it was probably just a regular patrol. "Hi Direstar." She said to the red furred leader, her eyes blinked as she noticed two dogs. It seemed that Direstar realized the dogs were there, so she supposed they were joining SunClan.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/20Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:42 pm

(Gray can Sun join Storm he is going to get kicked out of storm?)
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:50 pm

dire blinked his ruby red eyes. "hello graystar, do not fear i have no plans of war" to the dogs he added "take your time it is a hard desion to make" he walked over to the gray leader worry on his face "if you find a brown pup on stormclan land please let me know. Hes ripplestones pup". He noticed a red eyed apprentice and blnked his own red eyer.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Snowpup raced after the scent of Direstar. She raced ahead,but skidded to a stop. She noticed a black apprentice and Graystar. She glanced at Ebonyfur and swallowed the lump in her throat. She then stepped up to Direstar. "Direstar,Sunstrike is fighting with Shadowstorm. Sometching about you mooning over faes and not being a good leader." She flicked her tail. And watched him carefully..
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 pm

EbonyFur looked to Graystar and dipped her head in greeting. She saw Snowpup run over and narrowed her eyes. "He said that. What kind of son is he?"she growled. The fae raced towards camp. "I'll see you both there."she called out to Snow and dire.

-camp-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 pm

He saw Graystar at the border. Thank god!" Graystar I wish to join stormclan." The warrior walked up to Gray. He hoped his father heard him.

(I bought entry)
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Fernshade dashed after her brother and attempted to tackle him to the ground and pin him down. She growld and bared her teeth. Not afriad of her brother. And ignoring her father and all others around her.

Snowpup stumbled back when Fernshade and Sunstrike pad in. She whimpered and hid behind one of Dorestar's leg. She wrapped her tail around her. Shivering in fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:43 pm

He got out of the way. "Leave me alone I disown you! You are so mean to me! I hate you!" The wolf walked over to Graystar. "I want to join your clan I am not loved here."
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Fernshade snarled. "I would have rather had not livened at all.if i didn't live,no one else in our litter would live. But i would sacrifice my life for my family." She slated and lashed her tail. scrunchng up her muzzle and barring her teeth. "But you are not my family. You were never my brother from the start. You are the worst dog in the forest. And yes I called you a mutt you dirty scum!! I hate you and I wished you never lived."
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:48 pm

direstar leapt with a swift and sure aim he aimed to whallop his son in the head. "you are no son of mine.". He hissed"you shame us so"
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Seeing her father leapt at him,she narrowed her eyes at her brother. She then turned to Graystar. She dipped her head. "Ignore this flea-bag. He would kill you for leadership. I would advise you to leave him alone." She snorted and growled at her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:51 pm

He dogged it. "You think I care! I have a new clan to join! A strong clan! Maybe I will even find a mate that won't die on me! Graystar I will meet you at camp."

SC camp
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Fernshade howl angrily. "You know that's trespassing,you dumb trash." She snorted and dipped her head at Graystar. Her gaze lightened. She didn't smile,but kept a straight face. "Good luck. I advise you to get rid of him though. But its your choice." Fernshade flicked her tail and stalked away.
-camp-

Snowpup watched as the battle ended. She blinked her brown eyes and glanced across the border. She waited for Direstar to come. She felt scared and alone. Ever since otter was taken away.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:03 am

Direstar stared at his paws, anger pulsing through his fur, he discraced moonwhisper and he didnt even care? what a little bratface. his dark eyes glanced at Graystar, a warning in them that if they let his wayward son into their clan he would begin offensives. he said to the black apprentice "I will have to meet you another time young wolf, i bid you well" with that he turned picking up Snowpup and pading back to camp
-camp
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/20Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Snowpup was picked up by Direstar. She turned and watched the two figure slowly fade away with the darkening sky. She was still shivering with fear. She yawned. But swallowed the lump in her throat.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Graystar glanced at the SunClan leader as he padded over to her, saying they weren't planning a battle. Nodding, the wolf listened to what he said next. "Ripplestone's pup got lost? That's terrible. I'll be sure to look out for any pups." Graystar replied. Ripplestone had been her second apprentice; she supposed that Stoatblaze and her once apprentice must have had pups, they'd been quite close when they were in the same Clan. Graystar glanced at the SunClan side of the territory as she noticed more wolves coming over.

The wolf blinked when she saw a pup come over, speaking to Direstar. She nodded to Ebonyfur as the warrior had to her, wondering what was happening in SunClan. The gray-furred leader looked at a warrior as they'd asked to join StormClan; and then a fight had happened. It appeared that the wolf was Direstar's son. Graystar nodded to Sunstrike as he said he'd meet her at camp, the leader still unsure what had just occurred. Graystar looked at Fernshade as she spoke, and then at Direstar as the red leader looked at her before speaking to Darkpaw. Blinking, she watched as the SunClan wolves all left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunclan & StormClan
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next