Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunclan & StormClan

Go down 
+32
Amberwing
Swiftstreak
Eagleflight
Snowstorm
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Darkclaw
Fernshade
Moonshadow
Graystar
Lilypup
Eclipse
Sophie
Ebonyfur
Pinedusk
Sky
Hawk
Snowstar
Amber
Dolphinpaw
Toadpaw
Nightowl
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Frost
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Blazestorm
Silentwhisper
Tealpaw
Dragonheart
Direstar
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

the border between stormclan and sunclan, its a very wide border but is still there
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:01 am

Pinedsk padded over to the border. He could scent that a WindClan and some StormClan wolves had been here. Looking over at Amberwing, he walked over to her. "Hi Amberwing." He said, managing to smile; inside he still felt almost as sad as he had at camp, but it wouldn't do anything for him to keep being sad.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:14 am

Amberwing smiled sweetly at Pinedust. "Hi Pinedust. Thank you for coming with me." she said softly. She gazed at him with soft, sad amber eyes. She knew that the loss of Direstar was going to be hard on him. Rather than saying anything she placed one of her paws on his and silently let him know she was there if he wanted to talk.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 am

Pinedusk nodded to Amberwing. "You're welcome. It's good to be away from the camp at the moment also." He said. His brown eyes looked at her's as he could make out sadness. As she placed a paw on one of his, he looked up at her, supposing she meant that she'd listen to him if he wanted to speak. "I miss Direstar. As much as I don't want to admit it, I know he's not coming back." He said, his voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:35 am

Amber nodded slowly. "I know. He was the first clan wolf who spoke to me. First wolf since the loss of my mother who made me feel welcome anywhere. It was bad enough when a brute force-mated me and I lost my pups. It was the clan who helped me heal. Just like we will all heal together now." Along with the fact that he allowed me to kill the wolf who was my pups father. I just wish they had suvived birth." she said. Thew white warrior gently pressed her nose to his cheek smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:47 am

Pinedusk's honey brown eyes glanced at Amberwing as she spoke. "I know how you feel about your mother, I never knew mine." He replied to her. "I'm sorry about what happened to you and to your pups." The red warrior said, managing to smile at Amberwing as much as he was sad about his father. By smiling, he told her silently he was thankful for her trying to make the warrior feel better.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:02 am

Amberwing blinked once slowly at Punedusk letting him know that she didn't mind. "Thank you but it is in the past and I have let love into my heart again. Though I don't know how the one I love feels." she said softly gazing into his honey brown eyes lovingly. She let her amber eyes drop to the ground slightly ashamed that she had basically told him that she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Pinedusk nodded at what Amberwing said at first. Seeing her look at him and then glance slightly away, he wondered for a moment if she meant that she'd loved him; but he wasn't certain. It's probably not me, I suppose Amberwing might like someone else. He thought to himself. Looking at Amberwing, he smiled. "I'm sure if you spend time with him, whoever you might like would like you back." He replied, still with his smile.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Deciding to go out on a limb Amberwing locked eyes with Pinedusk. "I am spending time with him. Right now." she said softly. Her amber eyes looked like melted honey. They were filled with warmth and love as she gazed into his honey brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:03 pm

(I'm just gonna say that Darkpaw left before all of this) Darkpaw watched Graystar go. He looked around, but didn't see anything strange. He had a strange feeling though. Like, something good was going to happen where he was going. But he shook his head and followed his mentor.

~ThunderClan/StormClan border~
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 pm

[Sorry for the late response, Amber!

And alright Dark]

Pinedusk looked at Amberwing's amber eyes as she looked at him. Listening to what she said, he realized after a few moments that she did mean she liked him. He smiled at her, and for a moment wasn't sure what to say. "In that case, I'm sure the one you likes has feelings back to you." He said, his voice quiet. He could still remember what happened to Direstar, and though sad he couldn't help a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Amberwing smiled at Pinedusk. "Really?" she asked softly shifting closer to him. She lent into the other warrior as she rested her white head over his shoulders.

(Ok Darkpaw and its ok Pine)
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Pinedusk glanced at Amberwing, nodded. "Yes, I do like you." He replied as Amberwing rested her head on his shoulders. He couldn't help wondering what was going on at camp; he hoped they hadn't spent too much time away. "Do you think we should go back?" He asked, his voice a quiet murmur as he remembered once more about Direstar.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Amberwing sighed as she pulled away from Pinedusk. She nodded her head standing up. "We probably should." she answered nuzzling him. Her amber eyes showed love and strength as she prepared to return to camp and her position as Deputy in the clan. She turned and headed back to camp looking over shoulder at Pine with a smile.

~sunclan camp~
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Pinedusk nodded as Amberwing answered him, and he smiled at her before following the deputy back to camp. He was still sad about his father; but he knew that wouldn't lead to anything. He wished he could stay out and away from camp longer, but they'd been gone for a while. He wondered what was happening at the clearing.

~SunClan camp~

Pinedusk padded back to the border, seeing he had been the last to be here. He thought everyone was back from ThunderClan. Patrolling the border fast, he walked back towards SunClan. He wasn't sure what was happening when it came to Amberwing and the leader.

~SunClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Warrior
Direheart

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 am

The heavy set brute walked up scenting the air, his ears were not the normal triangularness of most wolves, rather they looked like the point of them had been cut off. In fact they had but he didn't really go into that. Satisfied that noone else was there he felt himself relax and a handsome smile spread up his grizzled features. The man was always awkward around others, even his own brother. He had never really learnt social ques so at his age he still made mistakes
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Far off from where Direheart was, Dusktail narrowed his eyes at a rabbit, not caring as he crossed the borders to get it. He snapped its neck and scented around for more prey as he moved to his side of the borders. He sniffed around, a vole lurked his presence. He would catch it and return.

[Could dire not find him? He is being taken]
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue16/20Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:18 pm

(It's ok if I follow him right? Sophie's already a target so...)

The dog growled at the wolf. Already annoyed by his pesky humor. "Look,you snap my neck,I break that white wolf's spine. Seems you care about that blistering idiot." She wasn't very loud. She had already noticed the other wolf nearby, Sophie don't want 2 against one. It was just too unfair.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Dusktail hissed as Sophie had followed him to his lands. "One error mutt, I break your neck, you can't do foxdung about it. I snap your weak little neck, and your dead, which means you can't break Ripplestar's spine." He hissed, leaping at her to pin her down.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue45/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Sophie barred her teeth when the wolf came towards her. So she leapt up and tackled his stomach. She tumbled into the ground along with him,but came up swiftly. She narrowed her eyes. "Keep in mind I'm fast. So,comes the question. Can you catch me?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:13 pm

(Lucy is being abducted, so...)

Lucy approached the scene carefully and quietly. The last thing the tiny Yorkie wanted to do was be discovered or, worse, be caught up in the middle of their battling. The black-and-gray pure-bred crouched behind one of the sparse trees still left on the StormClan side of the border, Unaware of any others present aside from Sophie and Dusktail as they snapped at and threatened each other. She was unaware of the humans lurking nearby, unaware that she would never see her family again, unaware that everything was about to change, for her and everything that lived in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Sophie heard the little rustling of brush,so she turned her head. She noticed the little Yorkie before. "Oi! House-pet,don't get crushed by mister fatty over there." Sopie nodded towards Dusktail.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue16/20Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:05 pm

(Sorry if this is double posting. Its for the plot)

She then heard something whizz past her ear. She turned around,and spotted something pale. "Its a Longpa-" She stopped when something hit her straight in the chest. She coughed and fell back. Her vision got blurry. Black dots came towards her. "The heck...?" She muttered. Then fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:08 am

Dusktail's finer senses had him running as soon as he scented the twolegs. He dashed, but he felt something hit the back of his neck. He slowly faded out of consciousness, his eyes rolling into the back of his head until he was to wake. He did not feel the twoleg pick him up and put him in the belly o the monster. He had no feeling at all.
-Facility
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Lucy watched in horror as the two wolves collapsed. "Hello?" she cried, dashing out. The Two-leg pointed his gun at her, but the other gave a bark of notice, and he nodded to his partner as he put his gun away. He picked her up with ease and poked something into her shoulder, knowing that the tranquilizer filled up with fluid would do more than make her sleep. He harshly threw her in the back of the van, but she didn't notice because she was already asleep.
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Warrior
Direheart

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 am

Direheart sighed and stretched out his limbs, nothing had really happened so he decided to return to camp, his gray and black fur ruffled along his spine. His brown eyes glittered with tiredness before he turned around and began making his way back to camp. His head down and his tail swishing against his ankles, he wondered how his brother was doing, his heart twinged at the silent knowledge of his brothers unrequited love.
-camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunclan & StormClan
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7