Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Silverpup
JayStreak
Creekfire
Fernshade
Lightpup..
Frost
Barkstripe
Midightpup
Lightningflash
Evieshine
Windstorm
Feathersoul
Echosong
Falconwing
Silversnout
Scratch
Brightstorm
Icefrost
Phoenixstar
Nightfrost
Firestar
Isenfire
Hawk
Dovepaw
Swiftstreak
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Logo-thunderclan

The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches.The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance.The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine wolf's den.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Swiftstreak closed stayed in a curled up position, he looked at the smooth floor of the warriors den. He kept he's gaze there for a few seconds. He wondered why everyone else was taking so long.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Glancing back at scratch,she ran back up the tree. She then glared at swift. "Blackhawk did die,yet you shouldn't let something like that get in the way," she whispered. She then looked towards the entrance. When is everyone going to get back?
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Swiftstreak shot a cold glare at hawkpool, "Just be quiet you don't know what your talking about." swiftstreak said tiredly. He looked back at the floor with his icy light eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

A snarl coming upon her face,she snorted. "It was as much a lost to the rest of us. Especially rainstar. And you know that." She growled and watched his with her same piercing icy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

"See once again you dont know what your talking about, it has nothing to do with the death of blackhawk." Swiftstreak said holding himself back a little. Her growling was making swiftstreak quite angry.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Shaking her head,she lost the snarl and growl. "Enough of this,if it's not that,then what is it? Cause it seems with whatever reason you have,creates a void between your clan-mates. We are just trying to help you. And do not start with isen being a traitor. It was her choice. Would you leave if you were ridiculed everyday of your life. No one would ever want to bear that burden." She looked at him curiously. Her eyes saying. You can trust me.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Swiftstreak looked quite puzzled. "what.. wait why would I be upset about isen leaving I wanted her to leave if she wanted to betray her own clan then she's not welcome, and all I called her was a traitor which is the truth. Sunclan might be a good clan or whatever but leaving your birth clan is betrail. Secondly why on earth would I tell any of you guys my problems I have no friends here you all are just "clan-mates", to think I was so excited to being a warrior..." Swiftstreak got up and walked out to shake he's fur and stretch he's legs.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Looking at him disbelievingly,she shook her head. "No,she isn't a traitor. How about being close to another clan wolf. Isn't that breaking the warrior code,swift. You know who i'm talking about. I saw you two at the last gathering. Everyone has their own secrets." She then turned and flicked her tail. She then climbed back up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Swiftstreak yawned. "I'm not breaking the code because I haven't put her over the clan I haven't run into windclan territory nor have I done anything with her that could affect thunderclan." Swiftstreak said he sat back he didn't even know why he was talking to hawkpool in the first place, she always talked nonsense. Swiftstreak gaze became narrow he had done literally nothing wrong so he let he's mind wonder.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Chuckling,she decided it was impossible to knock sense in his head. She then gazed down to the entrance. She then felt an icy wind peirce her pelt. She then looked up. Snow! She then turned towards fourtrees. I wonder whats happening.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Swiftstreak bared he's teeth and growled at her unamusing pup like chuckle. Swiftstreak went back inside the den and sat there as he watched the snow fall he glared at hawkpool. What a annoying wolf, Swiftstreak didn't really want to stay in camp but it was quiet and calm so relaxed a little.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Flicking hr ears at swift,she kept her gaze towards fourtrees. She then shrugged,and turned back up to the sky. Feeling the wind blow in her face,she smiled. She then thought,i need some food,i'm hungry. Sh ethen ran down to the fresh-kill pile. She picked a vole,and ate it silently under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 am

Firepup ran through the tunnel and into the camp, rushing forwardn eagerly. She glanced around with a smile: the camp was quiet and peaceful. "Swiftstreak? Hawkpool?" she said, walking around the camp. "I'm back." The firey pup saw Hawkpool under the tree and went over to her. "Hawkpool, the gathering was fun. I met lots of other wolves and spoke up myself. Would you like to know what happened?" She sudddenly felt very hungry and got a thrush from the fresh-kill pile and sat next to the white wolf, eating it. There was an unknown wolf on the other side of the clearing and Firepup looked at it and gave a friendly smile before returning her attention to Hawkpool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 pm

I walk into camp very slowly. "Hi Firepup I am going to my nest."I whimper. I walk over to the nursery. When I reach my nest I curl up and start to cry.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Swiftstreak woke up the next morning streching out seeing it was dawn a few if the wolves came back from the gathering. He stood up and stared at the pups he was very unhappy on how they acted during the gathering, he wondered were falconpup disappeared to.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Firepup was worried. Why is Mosseypup crying? She finished eating and went into the nursey. The firey pup crawled into her nest and put her head in her paws, thinking. Will Rainstar be cross with the pair of us when she gets back? Firepup rolled over but couldn't sleep, her ears were pricked for any returning wolves.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:59 pm

flicking his ears, phoenixfire twitched his tail. resting his head on his paws he ignored the falling snow, he sighed and closed his eyes. the snow attempted to penetrate the warriors thick pelt, ignoring thesnow he waited patiently for rainstar to return. he wanted to know what had gone down at the gathering. all of the wolves seemed pretty riled up. the flame pelted warrior returned his thoughts to firepup. the young she reminded him of himself, a little smile decorated his muzzle as he remembered playing with rainstar and blackhawk when they were pups. his tail swished over the snow a little, his fiery eyes half opened, his pink tongue flicked out of his mouth and moistened his black nose.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Firepup still couldn't sleep so she went out of the nursery. She saw Phoenixfire lying down and padded over to him. "Hello, Phoenixfire!" The firey pup wagged her tail, her fierce bright eyes gleaming. She smiled at him. "Can I sit next to you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Watching firepup,she grinned. She then glanced at phoenixfire. She then padded over,and sat down. "So firepup,why not tell us what happened at the gathering." She then smiled at the yound wolf. Pups are the joy of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 pm

A mossbla rolled out of the nursery and a bundle of fur threw itself after it. Falconpup had just woken up and he was already playing. He growled playfully and threw himself at it again. He grabbed it and looked at Phoenixfire, his eyes immediatley lit up and he ran over jumping on the large male. His eyes sparkled as he lied down on the warriors neck. He said nothing but wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Firepup took a deep breath. "Well basically, to start with, just talking with other wolves. But then Direblood stood up on the Highrock and told everyone that his new Clan was formed, SunClan. Shadestar and Russetstar were against him but Rainstar seemed to respect him. Graystar didn't say anything. Shadestar suddenly announced a joint Clan: StormClan. He started talking about the advantages of it, only the advantages. I asked him some questions for I was curious. He stared at me with an annoyed glint in his eyes." Firepup shivered although it was warm. "I think that he is suspicious of me. He said some pretty mean things to me and he sounded nervous too. Then Russetstar made an alliance with StormClan. Shadestar tried to get Rainstar to join this joint clan but she said no, not ever. She was magnificent. Then Rainstar made Isenpup an apprentice and Isen and Nightfrost went over to SunClan. SunClan seems to be in danger from StormClan and WindClan. Russetstar seems to me, to be quite ruthless." Firepup turned and looked Haekpool right in her eyes. "I'm afraid that he might do anything, anything to be rid of SunClan", she said quietly. The firey pup was suddenly aware of a ball of fur charging towards them. She laughed and ran up to the pup. "Hello, my name's Firepup."
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Falconpup listened his mouth gaping. "shadowclan qnd Riverclan and Winclan? That's never going to work!" He looked at the firey female and smiled shyly," I'm Falconpup, and this-" He pointed to his moss ball- "Is Ted." The male grinned and chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Firepup smiled at Falconpup. "It's nice to meet you too, Falconpup", she said softly. "And Ted." She looked down at Ted on the ground and then up at Falconpup. He's a nice wolf, she thought. She smiled friendly at him again. "Can I play?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Falconpup smiled and nodded rapidly. "Yes!" Quickly the pup threw the mossball up in the air and flipped over onto his back, catching the ball of moss in his mouth. "You can't catch me!" He told Firepup through the ball. He smiled and ran around.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:39 pm

"Oh really?" Firepup chased after him, ran about and made a grab for Ted. I like Falconpup. He's fun to be around. The firey pup smiled and made a sudden dart at the moss ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next