A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Share | 

ThunderClan Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches.The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance.The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine wolf's den.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 am

Hearing something about Emberpup. She glanced at her wounds and shook her head. I'll attend to them later. She then raced after Firespell
-thunder and sc border-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:15 pm

(from reading the gathering posts, ive found that they didnt say anything about the attack on sunningrocks. so therefore we cant know anything about it at the moment)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caprina.
Young Warrior

Crystals : 117

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:34 pm

The sudden attack on the camp was rather unexpected, even so the small female had leap to her feet a snarl erupting from her lips as she fought as fiercely as a mother bear protecting her cubs. A fire blazed in her eyes like none seen before by her new family, a fire of passion, an unbreakable spirit and a shear desire to keep her family safe. It was a blaze that lit in her eyes every time her old pack was under attack and she fought to protect it, shining with a light as bright as the magma color she shared with the most dangerous of volcano she viciously defended her home driving many Coyotes away, killing others. After the fight had ended the light died as a sadder tone took its place upon each body she passed, enemy or not they were living creatures trying to survive in any way they knew how she gave a prey to her ancestors and what ever spirits watched over these parts that they would guide these fallen creatures to their spiritual home.

She heard the cries of how a pup had left the camp, a start of panic entered her heart but she kept it under control as she watched two Fire and Heather leave in search of her. They could manage without her, for now she would remain here and see if she was needed perhaps Featherpaw would allow her to help with assisting the injured, she had seen how hurt the apprentice had been when she saw how Caprina had taken care of Phoenixstar, so she did not want to step upon her toes any more. The heal the sick and injured was her job and the way she had acted earlier calling for herbs had insulted and endangered the younger female Caprina had no desire to take feather's job, nor did she want to hurt her new pack-mate any more than she already had done and so no matter how much she wanted to she did not see to anyone's wounds instead she moved toward Phoenixstar. That was one wolf she would not leave alone even if Featherpaw was caring for him, and so upon reaching his side she asked. "Are you alright?" Her soft voice seeming unnaturally loud in the silence that had followed the battle and shock of Emberpup leaving camp. Hearing that anotherwolf had called to the leader she backed away slightly to give them room to speak comfortably without her appearing to be hanging protectively over the fiery colored male but close enough that she could hear his answer to her as well as Wind's remarks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
24/10  (24/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Featherpaw slashed her claws at a near coyote, blood splattering the black fae's fur. Snarling in fury, she spun around, lashing out with her hind legs and kicking the coy in in the face. She heard it's jaw snap. The small medicine wolf apprentice dropped back to all fours again, but the injured coyote clamped it's jaws around her tail. With a flick of it's head, it tossed her aside, sending her crashing into the camp wall. Dazed she lied there for a moment. But the coy was already on top of her, and it fastened it's teeth in her neck. Barking in pain, she wrapped her forelegs around the back of its neck, rolling over on top of it. Her hind legs planted firmly on its chest, pinning it down, she reared up, crashing down on the coy's neck. She heard a sickening snap, and its head lolled to one side. It was dead. Her chest heaving, she scrambled off her dead opponent, glancing around the camp. The coys were gone. She heard Firespell and Hawkpool go out looking for Emberpup. Gasping in air, she collapsed onto her side. She had only fought two coyotes, but the small black fae wasn't nearly as well trained as the warriors, and it took all of her effort to stand up. Her body was bruised and battered. Her neck was bleeding from the deep gash from when the coy had bitten her. Her tail fur was shredded, andteeth marks her side ached from where she had slammed into the camp wall. She was injured, tired and sore, but she knew the others had to be treated first. It was her duty to protect and heal her Clan, even if she died doing so. Hauling herself across the clearing, she lied down in the middle of the clearing. "Anyone hurt?" she cried hoarsly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch
Young Warrior

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
10/30  (10/30)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:27 am

*Scratch counted seven dead coyotes. Something about the attack didn't make sense.* I just don't understand. Why would coyotes attack us? Wolves are stronger than coyotes, and they would have known that. They'd have to be pretty desperate to take on a pack of wolves.*He stared at the bodies, wondering if the wolves would soon be just as desperate as the coyotes had been.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf

Stats
Symbols:
24/10  (24/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 am

Featherpaw glanced over at Scratch, her black eyes dull with exhaustion. "I doubt we would become as mangy and deperate as them. We're much more intelligent and can work out our problems, unlike those stupid flea bags. Not as tired as before, the bloody and berragled fae limped into the Medicine Den. She went to the back of the den, glancing into the store, which was almost empty. She began pulling out the supplies she would need. Poppy seeds, Willow bark, cobwebs, rushes, Marigold, Goldenrod, Cobnuts, stinging nettle, Lamb's ear... Unfortunatly, she had used up all her Cob nuts and Marigold, and the stinging nettle and Goldenrod were very few. She would have to ration it. Bundling up the few dried scraps of herbs, she hobbled out of the den and sat down in the clearing. After separating them into piles, the Medicine wolf glanced over at the clump of green leaves, smashed and trampled on. "Oh no!" she gasped, limping over as fast as she could. Her hind-leg ached, and she couldn't put much pressure on it. She crouched low to the plants, brushing the dust and earth off of them with her tail. She or the coy must have slammed into them. Several were crushed and globs of green mush, unusable, but most of the precious stems were fine. Grabbing the large jawful, she hobbled back to where she had spread out the herbs. She lied the spinach down in a seperate bundle. She looked up, propping herself up with her legs, wating to treat her Clanmates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
10/30  (10/30)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:17 am

*Scratch glared at Feather.* I don't see why you have so much contempt for these coyotes. We hunt the same prey as them. If they went hungry, we might go hungry as well. Besides, we have a lot in common with coyotes.*Scratch skulked off to the far side of the clearing and gazed up at the sky, looking for ravens. If a raven landed in the distance, it could mean that it had found carrion. And carrion meant food, which was becoming scarce.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:39 am

Phoenixstar said "i want a patrol to drag the bodies of the coyotes away so they do not despoil our camp. leave them at sunning rocks, im sure the snakes will enjoy them". snorting with contempt for coyotes he turned and padded serenly over to the young medicine wolf apprentice. "i do belive it is almost time for you to become a medicine wolf featherpaw" he said thoughtfully "you have learnt plenty from echosong and i will preform the celebration when Emberpup is ready to be apprenticed". he flicked his tail and said "i am sorry if you felt replaced by Caprina, it is just that i have very strong feelings for her and i belive that she has the same for me. next time ill come to you first ok?". The leaders orange eyes watched the apprentice carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firestar
Clan Leader

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:38 am

Firespell came padding back into the camp, gritting her teeth because the wounds on her shoulders were aching. "I'm back! Hawkpool's right behind me with Emberpup. We found her near the border." She heard what Phoenixstar said and smiled. "Well that would be good, you've deserved it, Featherpaw." The firey wolf looked at the dead coyotes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf

Stats
Symbols:
24/10  (24/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Featherpaw looked up, her black eyes dull with exhaustion, as Phoenixstar padded up. Her ears pricked and the weariness in her eyes drained away. "Really? You think so?" Excitement coarsed through the small black fae's body. After all her hard work, she had finally reached her goal. She was going to be a Medicine Wolf! Her fluffy tail thumped a few times against the hard-packed earth, as she was still tired and injured. "And I didn't really mean that," she responded to the leader's question. "I can understand that Caprina had acted out of instinct. I would have done the same thing. The only thing that had really bothered me was that it seemed no one really needed me" She paused. "But enough talk about me. I have wounds to treat. Who's first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runningpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 11

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Runningpup walked slowly out the nursery, half expecting to still see snarling coys everywhere. But the coys were long gone. He looked around the camp and saw all the warriors and apprentices busy restoring the camp. "I wish I were a warrior." He growled. "Then I really would have shown those flea bags not mess with Thunderclan!" He then glanced up and saw a large leaf twirling towards him. He than leaped up and grabbed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawk
Deputy

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Coming back to camp,she softly dropped Emberpup's body in the medicine den. She then licked her wounds. She saw a scratch along her shoulder,she snorted and saw blood drip into her white coat. She then licked it clean,and then glanced outside. She saw a yound pup playing with a leaf. She blinked,slowly padding towards him,she laid down. "Hello there." She flicked her tail. "I'm Hawkpool. Ignore the wounds,Featherpaw will tend to them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runningpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 am

Runningpup gasped as he saw Hawkpool carrying Emberpup's bloody body. He ran over to the medicine wolf den and trotted inside. He looked up at Featherpaw and whined. "Is there anything I could do?" He asked Featherpaw. "Is Emberpup going to be ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawk
Deputy

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:17 am

Seeing the pup dart off,she shrgged. Standing up,she shook some snow from her coat. She shivered,then looked throught the bloddied camp. She sighed,and slowly made her way to the den. She heard her belly grumble,and snorted. She felt the cold underneath her feet. She then lanced at the fresh-kill pile. She held her breath,and then let the white air escape her mouth. She then took a scrawny mouse,and sat at the entrance of the den. She took a small bite,savor img the juicy prey. She then finished it. It put the edge off her hunger,but she was still hunger. She glanced at the medicine den, laying her head down,she yawned. I hpe Embers ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
10/30  (10/30)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:34 am

*Scratch heard something fall to the ground with a soft thump. he turned to see Hawk Pool with a badly injured Ember Pup.* What happened? Is she going to be alright?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firestar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 am

The firey female looked up at the sound of voices. Hawkpool's back! Firespell licked the scratches that she could reach clean, and then ran over to take a hare from the fresh-kill pile and stand beside the white warrior. The firey wolf saw Hawkpool hand Emberpup over to Featherpaw and Scratch come up to her. She walked over to where Featherpaw was, with a badly wounded Emberpup and a pup that she didn't know. "Hello there, what's your name?" she murmured to the other pup, while looking down at Emberpup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runningpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Runningpup glanced up at the TC Deputy. "I'm Runningpup." He spoke quietly. "Where did y'all find her?" He asked. And he nodded at Emberpup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firestar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Firespell too spoke quietly. "At the StormClan border. She ran there after being attacked by a coyote, I think. But we gave them as good as we got, better even", she said. The firey deputy looked around at the dead coyotes and then back down at Runningpup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runningpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Runningpup gave a low growl. "I wish I was a warrior. I could have helped fought them off." Runningpup then sighed. "Too bad..." He then turned his attention back to Emberpup. "I really hope she's ok. She's so much fun to play with too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emberfeather
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Emberpup gave a soft whine, opened her vibrant orange eyes. The russet pup's injuries hurt. Alot. She glanced up, seeing Firespell, Runningpup, Scratch, and Hawkpool gathered around her. Instantly the pup felt shy. She didn't realize she would attract so much attention. Splitting her jaws in a yawn, she sat up, her cuts stinging.

(I won't be back for a while)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firestar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm

The firey fae sighed with relief when she saw Emberpup sit up, and she smiled. She'll be all right, I hope. Firespell suddenly thought about what Phoenixstar had said. She went over to one of the coyote corpses and gripped it in her teeth. "Come on", she muttered to Hawkpool and the others, "We've got to drag these things to Sunningrocks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm

[Recap please.]
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 pm

(We came back to the camp, I and Wind went to renew the scent on the borders, Featherpaw ran out and came back with herbs. Caprina and I tended to Phoenixstar just before coyotes attacked. We defeated them but were scratched. Hawkpool and I were sent to rescue her and came back. She's just sat up.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 pm

[?]
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 pm

(Two-legs attacked Sandy Hollow. We defeated them. Phoenixstar stayed behind when the Gathering came because he was injured and Caprina had treated him. Featherpaw went to SunClan to gather spinach. Firespell and Wind had left to go check the borders. They came back and coys were attacking the camp. Emberpup was attacked and has a nasty bite in her neck and then she ran off. Featherpaw came back and fought in the battle. After Phoenix killed the pack leader, the few remaining coys fled. Firespell and Hawkpool had gone to fetch Emberpup. They arrived back in camp and everyone is clustered around the injured Emberpup. Now the camp is being cleaned of the coy bodies and wolves are being treated by Featherpaw, who will soon be Feathersoul.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: