Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Wind Behind the Wolf 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Wind Behind the Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
Wind Behind the Wolf Left_bar_bleue4/10Wind Behind the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Wind Behind the Wolf Left_bar_bleue0/100Wind Behind the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Wind Behind the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Wind Behind the Wolf   Wind Behind the Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 am

Don't see why I shouldn't introduce myself too... so hear goes.

I'm Russian American and no, sadly, my dad never taught me Russian. I plan to learn it some day. Real name's Mark, not Markus, just Mark XD don't worry, you won't be able to look me up online, I know how to stay hidden, so I don't mind giving my real name.and if you haven't figured, I'm a guy.

Appearance: I have chestnut brown hair, oh, not short and not too long. Got ice blue eyes and around six two. I guess my bild can be descried as lean, not over the top muscular like some guys, but not skinny.

Personality: Well, I'm usually a calm person. Though my mood shifts from time to time. I can either be extremely social or extremely reserved. I can be random and know random facts. Oh, and I have a neck in getting into trouble hehe

Sports: I like basketball, rock climbing, football/soccer and swimming. I play basketball for my school.

Other hobbies: anything active and outdoors basically side from writing and reading.

I'm currently in Hong Kong, not a bad city. But I use to live in Missouri before we moved here.

Music: I'm pretty flexible with music. The only types I don't like are heard metal and opera., those that hit too high a note

Instruments: Er, not much, just drums and guitar.

I love reading too,. Favorite authors are Harlen Coben, Lee Child, Dean Koonz and Michael Connelly.

Favorite series: Miron Bolitar series and Jack Reacher

I also like writing, which is why I joined the pack. I always thought it's good to learn how to write in different point of views, human, animals, fiction or realistic.

Random facts: My favorite color is any shade of green and navy blue. Back in Missouri, I love going into the woods. I also love animals, especially wolves and tigers. In technology, I'm alright in using computers, but when it comes to phones... ah, totally hopeless lol. I do have a phone, but I only used it about five times, seriously, I know it's hard to believe.

Hope this was interesting to read, I'm not very good in introducing myself. I usually just let people find out for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Wind Behind the Wolf Left_bar_bleue14/30Wind Behind the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Wind Behind the Wolf Left_bar_bleue20/100Wind Behind the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wind Behind the Wolf   Wind Behind the Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Nice to meet you mark Very Happy
Also,i think you introduced yourself better then i did. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
Wind Behind the Wolf Left_bar_bleue4/10Wind Behind the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Wind Behind the Wolf Left_bar_bleue0/100Wind Behind the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wind Behind the Wolf   Wind Behind the Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:03 am

Lol man, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Behind the Wolf   Wind Behind the Wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Behind the Wolf
Page 1 of 1