Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Have to leave you guys for a little while. 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Have to leave you guys for a little while.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Have to leave you guys for a little while. Left_bar_bleue10/10Have to leave you guys for a little while. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Have to leave you guys for a little while. Left_bar_bleue10/10Have to leave you guys for a little while. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Have to leave you guys for a little while. Empty
PostSubject: Have to leave you guys for a little while.   Have to leave you guys for a little while. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Homework's piling up, a friend of mine was a victim to cancer, and I am also moderator of another site - I simply cannot keep going how I am at the moment, so I will be absent until January. Yes, January. I may be back sooner but I don't know how much time I need to have for my crazy life to finally settle down again.

Here are some instructions for WindClanners;

1. Any concerns? PM to a Clan Leader.
2. Any WC business like doing ceremonies, etc, ask Heather.
3. Rank updates to be done? PM to a Clan Leader.
4. Stay active! I'm counting on you guys.

Heather (and Shade if Heather's not there):

1. Take over from Russetstar with the ceremonies, he's going to be quiet for a while.
2. As said above, any concerns you find tricky, just PM to a Clan Leader.
3. If you're not there, hand over to Shadewhisper, and if he's not there (which would be unlucky for the three of us) Shade and the other Clan Leaders can look after WC. If Shade and Heather are unaware of this post, other members - please inform them, thanks.

Clan Leaders:

1. Please accept and/or put new members into the WC user group, thanks!
2. If I am needed for an opinion on something or something that requires all five of us, just skip me out, I don't want you guys waiting for me as I don't know when I will return.

Thank you for bearing with me, everyone, and I hope to see you before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Have to leave you guys for a little while. Left_bar_bleue14/30Have to leave you guys for a little while. Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Have to leave you guys for a little while. Left_bar_bleue20/100Have to leave you guys for a little while. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Have to leave you guys for a little while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have to leave you guys for a little while.   Have to leave you guys for a little while. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Aww,see ya later russet. Good luck with homework
Back to top Go down

Have to leave you guys for a little while.
Page 1 of 1