Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+39
Brackenspirit
Frostpaw
Slyshadow
Honeysplash
Ripplestone
Blazestorm
Swiftstorm
Fernshade
Cougarpaw
Pinedusk
Dragonheart
Seapup
Clover
Hawk
Apachewind
Sparrowheart
Feathersoul
Silverstone
Kiwipaw
Dusktail
Skyfeather
Silktuft
Creekfire
Snowstorm
Coathonor
Magmafeather
Echopaw
Silverheart
Graystar
Ravensky
Lunalight
Fangclaw
Barkstripe
Nightfeather
Nightfall
Shadestar
Sheerpup
Silentwhisper
StarClan
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 pm

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall.

(Found by Silentpaw, above den ideas by Silentpaw)
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Silentpaw found the place he had trained and sat in the middle of the grass. The grass looked dead and there was some patches of cracked mud but he had always thought the place looked neat. The prickly bushes were a good effect as well so that all outsiders might have to think twice before even entering.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Crystals : 159

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Sheerpup bundles into the camp. 'How many camps do we have?' She wonders. Seeing an apprentice she bounces up to him. "Hi I'm Sheerpup, are you part of StormClan too?"
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:36 pm

"Uuh yes." He said to the unfamiliar pup. "Well i'll tell you how many. Three. Stormclan is a combined clan. Before Stormclan exsited it was Shadowclan and Riverclan. This is now our official camp." He looked at the pup. "I'm Silentpaw, soon to be a warrior." He said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Sheerpup blinked at the apprentice. "Warrior, wow! I wish I could be a warrior. Hey, maybe you could be my mentor when I'm an apprentice." Sheerpup bounces around excitedly. "I guess I still have to wait a while though." She adds but not bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:41 pm

"Maybe." Silentpaw said to the pup. "But maybe not. Maybe i will. I'm assuming Fangpaw will get Bluepup or Lunapup as an apprentice. I wont get one though." He added to his sentence. "What about you? Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Sheerpup sat down. "I'm Sheerpup. I want to be a warrior, just like you. And who knows, maybe StarClan set out a different path for you?" She shrugs. "Anyway, I think you'll make a great warrior, apprentice or not." The pup said cheerily to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 pm

"Thanks. I'm sure you'll be too." He said cheerfully to the pup. He looked around for his leader. "Anyway, what are you doing here all alone? Shouldnt you be at the old Shadowclan camp?" He asked the pup worridly. He looked around for Shadestar and walked around on the dead grass in circles impatiently.

Last edited by Silentpaw on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistake)
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Sheerpup blinked. "Well, not all the pups were welcoming there so I just followed some StormClan scent." She said remembering Nightpup. "I'm I going to get in trouble?" The pups asks worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Shadestar quickly trotted after Silentpaw and into the well-protected area he had found. The place seemed like a good camp and easy to defend. There were numerous places for dens in the area and it looked like it was large enough for everyone. Already Silentpaw and another small pup were there and having a discussion. "Silentpaw could you please go to the old ShadowClan camp and get the others and bring them here. After everyone returns we will be having some ceremonies." His gaze turned to Sheerpup and recognized it as a ShadowClan pup. "You were to stay at camp." He said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Sheerpup looked up at the wolf, not knowing it was a Clan Leader. "I'm sorry, I just," Sheerpup sigjed. "Not very many of the pups were welcoming of me and I thought I might as well go explore." She flattened her ears to her head. "I guess I'm in trouble." Sheerpup stared down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:00 pm

"Sure." He said to Shadestar excitedly. He ran off and followed Nightfeathers scent she made earlier as she went back to camp from training. He looked back at Shadestar before running off faster.

- SC CAMP -
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Sheerpup watched as Silentpaw left. "Bye." She whispered quietly. Now she was left alone with who she now knew was a Clan Leader by her authortive tone.
Back to top Go down
Nightfall
Young Warrior
Nightfall

Crystals : 95

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Nightpup watched as Silentpaw left, "Great."she thought silently. She saw the same pup that came into their territory. She padded up to her. "Listen, even if we're in the same clan. Doesn't make us friends."she growled. Nightpup padded away and lied down under the shade of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Sheerpup blinked in surprise but didn't say anything back to Nightpup. She sighed and shook her head. She wondered if Nightpup was just trying to be difficult. She shrugged and sat back down, unsure of what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue44/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue61/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Nightfeather padded into the clearing that was to become the new StormClan camp. It wasn't a bad place for a camp at all. It was well-protected, and there was plenty of room.. room that such a large Clan would definitely need. The deputy looked around, searching for Shadestar, then walked up to him upon finding him. "Did you have any trouble finding this place?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue7/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Following silent's scent trail,he gazed aroung the hollow. It was surrounded with bushes. Feeling leaves crack under his paws,he looked for shade. Spotting him,he padded over. "So what do we do for nests? And,and dens." He sighed. I guess a new clan creates new problems. Roling his eyes,he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Shadestar sighed and shook his head. The pup probably didn't know any better, and right now she technically was in camp. "Nevermind, just follow orders next time." he replied with a sigh. His gaze turned to Nightpup and hardened as she walked away. "I don't care if you two are friends, but you better be loyal, Nightpup. I don't want to hear any insults from you." Nightfeather, the StormClan Deputy, now, approached him. "No, Silentpaw was very good at finding it." he replied. "How far away are the other pups?"
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Sheerpup glanced around as wolves poured into the new camp. 'At least they seem to like it.' She thought. She yawned and stretched. Maybe she could find something to do. She nodded eagerly at Shadestar, hearing him reply. "Don't worry, I will." With that, she bounced away in searcj of adventure.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm

"Not far at all, they should be here very shortly. Bluepup and Nightpup are already here, I see.. they ran off ahead instead of waiting like I told them to," Nightfeather replied. She glanced down at Bluepup, then at Sheerpup. The dark female blinked. Sheerpup had already gone looking for adventure.. how did pups have so much energy?
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Sheerpup stopped abruptly. She wondered where the new dens would be. 'Adventure!' She thought and started to scout around for new places for dens. She has so much energy from just sitting around all day in the nursery instead of hunting like apprentices and warriors.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Silentpaw arrived at the new camp. He thought that the camp looked good itself. He stretched and went up to Shadestar. "So we are waiting for a few more wolves and we will start the ceremonies right?" He asked curious. He could not wait to become a warrior. He also had made a new friend which he was happy with. He thought the Lively Sheerpup was just like himself when he was her age. He licked his shoulder and yawned.

( also for den ideas i forgot the medicine wolves xD i was thinking like the apprentices den but a thick tree with a whole in the bark making it a spooky den with a big grey rock in the middle xD Outside like Ravenpaw suggested maybe a small herb growing patch?? )
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue7/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:51 pm

He growled at Nightfeather. "You said to go Nightfeather. At least thats what i remember." He saw as Shadestar was being crowded by other wolves. He sighed,"give him some space,he needs some time to thing about whats going to happen." He then stepped back,and sat down at one side of the new camp. Watching his white breath disappear not the crisp air.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm

She saw Silentpaw come into the camp and she bounded up to him. "Hiya Silentpaw. What, are you being made a warrior?" Sheerpup gazed in awe at her new friend. She awaited his reply in eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Nightfeather rolled her eyes. "I told you to follow me to the camp. Running off ahead is not following," she said to Bluepup. She then looked over to Silentpaw. "Patience, Silentpaw. Patience is one of the most important traits that a warrior needs to have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next