Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Monthly Events #3

Go down 
+7
Barkstripe
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Frost
Feathersoul
Hawk
StarClan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Note that throughout all the rest of the month of December it will be snowing almost constantly. Every night you can see the aurora borealis overhead! Also, mysterious little elves have been sighted all over the territories and are causing trouble! You can chase them away, but don't kill them or we won't get presents! Decorated Christmas trees have even grown over where the food pile is (and some mistletoe has been sighted around camps...)

ThunderClan- Those nasty little elves have made their home base in your territory! You can hear their jingle bells from a mile away, and it's making quite a racket! Get rid of them- but no killing or seriously maiming. Watch out, they bite!
Rewards: Problem solving, perhaps offensive & defensive fighting

StormClan- The river has freezed over! Time for ice skating or ice fishing?
Rewards: Finding prey, fishing

WindClan- A herd of reindeer with Christmas lights on their antlers have been sighted in your territory!
Rewards: Finding prey, hunting large animals

SunClan- Is that a Yeti?!
Rewards: Scouting for predators, offensive & defensive fighting
Special Notes: It is highly unlikely that the yeti will be able to be killed off, and even if it was everyone would suffer possibly major casualties! Either way, it is not likely that everyone will escape without injuries if fighting
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:07 am

Aww,come on scratch
Have a little imagination
But i do like the yeti one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:38 am

Scratch wrote:
I thought this Role-playing site was realistic. However, this might work out.Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPMOr4E6Pe2CC47y7koFHHbBcUUNzdm13hjBDnJktAOF0KY5Xd
Well we are role-playing wolf clans which have extremely organized ranks and frequently hold dreams with their warrior ancestors.

But other than that I guess we're realistic haha. Besides, these are only for a month and then it'll go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 am

Well we are role-playing wolf clans which have extremely organized ranks and frequently hold dreams with their warrior ancestors.

But other than that I guess we're realistic haha. Besides, these are only for a month and then it'll go back to normal.[/quote]
It isn't my place to tell you what you can and cannot do, but I'm going to pretend that everything is normal. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Scratch wrote:

But other than that I guess we're realistic haha. Besides, these are only for a month and then it'll go back to normal.

It isn't my place to tell you what you can and cannot do, but I'm going to pretend that everything is normal. Is that okay?[/quote]
Sure if you want that's fine, but you won't get stat credit or symbols if you decide not to participate ^^
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Stats
Symbols:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:07 am

What is the significance of these symbols?
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/30Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am

Scratch wrote:
What is the significance of these symbols?
Symbols help keep track of when you can upgrade to the next rank. The more you get, the higher rank you will be as long as you fit the requirements.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:33 am

I see. So it would be to my advantage to participate in these holiday events. I'll play along, but I'm certain that these events are about as significant as the Halloween event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Events #3   Monthly Events #3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Events #3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2