Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+36
Barkstripe
Sky
Swiftstreak
Skyfeather
Amberleaf
Tigerfern
Dragonshout
Ninjastorm
Silversnout
Sandwing
Ebonyfur
Angelpup
Clover
Stoatblaze
Bluespirit
Frost
Direstar
Okamiamaterasu
Duskfang
Snowpup
Jadefeather
Silentwhisper
Wolfpup
Whirlpup
Dusktail
Spottedheart
Shadestar
Tallfeather
Flamepup
Sophie
Russetstar
Dawnwish
Shadewhisper
Heatherstar
Snowstar
Brokenglare
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 pm

WindClan Camp Logo-windclan
The camp is very well hidden, surrounded by a tangle of gorse. An old legend says that Windstar, the founder, scooped out a pawful of sand to make the hollow for the camp. There are no proper dens. The leader, apprentices, and warriors prefer to sleep under the open sky, although in bad weather, they retreat in burrows made by rabbits, foxes or badgers. The leader has a den behind the Tallrock, but he never sleeps there. The Tallrock is a large boulder used by the leader for special ceremonies. The elder's den and nursery are dens along the gorse wall surrounding the camp
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 am

"You seem very interested in herbs Brokenpup."she said as she entered camp and padded up to Brokenpup. "It's nice isn't it? The scent and how it looks."she smiled. She sighed, already missing the ones she took care of when they were pups. "My Starclan be with you..."she thought and turned back to Brokenpup. "Do you know what it is called?"she asked, she already knew what it was called, she just wanted to see whether the pup knew.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:44 am

Heatherpaw watched with a curious glint in her eyes as the pup sat for a little longer before running off somewhere and coming back with something in her mouth. Rising to her paws, the elegant female padded over to the pup, her eyes warm and friendly. "Hello there." Looking curiously at the herb the pup seemed to have collected, she gave her a questing glance. "What do you have there?" Looking up at Snowflower as she asked the same question, Heatherpaw smiled. "Hello Snowflower."
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Brokenpup putted the herb on the ground. Oh, Heatherfrost, hi, Look, i found a herb! She said. She looked at the herb. I still don't know what kind of herb it is, But it tastes strange... She looked at Heatherfrost. Do you know anything about herbs?
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Heatherpaw smiled at Brokenpup and bent down to have a better look at the herb. Inhaling it's scent, she paused for a moment before replying. "If I am not mistaken, I believe that it is Goldenrod, although if you want to know for sure, I'd go and ask Shadewhisper." Gesturing with her muzzle to the Medicine Wolf den, she sat down, watching the pup with a kind though otherwise unreadable look. She curled her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks Heatherfrost! She said and walked off towards the Medicine wolf den.
Before reaching there she felt an cold breeze and stopped. Why did the wi- was all she reached to say before a snowflake landed on her nose. She looked up on the sky and saw more snowflakes fall down at her, soon she was almost covered in snow. She then ran off to the nursery, to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Heatherpaw chuckled softly as the pup bounded away, and turned her warm blue gaze to the sky. Sneezing as a snowflake drifted onto her nose, she felt a chilling shiver pass through her body. Leaf-bare is nearly here. The apprentice realised with a jolt. Turning her gaze back to Snowflower, she asked quietly, "Snowflower? Would you like to come on a hunting patrol with me?" In these colder months, prey would be much harder to find, and the young female was looking for an excuse to exercise her paw, so hunting seemed like the ideal solution.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Shadewhisper heard Heatherpaw was to go hunting. He raced out of the den. "What is this I hear about hunting with a bad paw?" He asked as he looked and examined the paw. "I guess it's all right to hunt on. But I need to apply more goldenrod to it. Wouldn't want an infection on our paws." He said racing to his den to gathering the goldenrod needed. He was a bit upset that she was going back to her duties without clearing it with him. After all he had confined her to camp so she couldn't re-injure herself.
(Ninja Shadewhisper)
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Heatherpaw felt her ears pin themselves instinctively to her skull as Shadewhisper raced out of the den at full pelt. "My apologies Shadewhisper, i just thought that some exercise might do it some good." She had been slightly taken aback by the medicine wolf's sudden appearance, although followed after him into the medicine wolf den without another word. She had not intended on either aggravating or upsetting him in any way, but still decided to be a bit more careful in the future. Settling down, she waited patiently to see what Shadewhisper would do next.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Shadewhisper checked his stores, finding it. "Ah ha, there it is." He whispered to himself getting the goldenrod. He went over to Heatherpaw and applied it. "You should be good to go."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:28 am

"Sure Heather."she smiled. "Its been a while since I did that."she giggled. "Ah, hello Shade."she said. "How are you on the snowy day?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 am

Brokenpup looked out of the nursery, she still felt a little cold, but she saw that some wolves were talking to each other near the tallrock. Why do people always gather after i leave? She walked out towards them ignoring the snow. No way they will get to have all the fun! She arrived to the others and dropped the goldenrod at the ground. Why do you guys always gather when i leave? She asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 pm

"Oh sorry Brokenpup. They came to me after you left."she chuckled. "That is Goldenrod."she said. "I was gonna tell you its name but then you padded off."she said. "Oh, how is your paw Heather."she asked.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Heatherpaw nodded her thanks to Shadewhisper as he applied the goldenrod to her paw. "Thank you Shadewhisper." She touched her nose gratefully and friendly to his ear before padding swiftly out of the Medicine Wolf den and back towards Snowflower and Brokenpup. Catching their words she smiled apologetically at Brokenpup. "Sorry Brokenpup, we did not intend to do it purposefully." Turning back to Snowflower she replied, "Its getting better thanks to Shadewhisper." Chuckling softly she continued, barking eagerly, "So, are you ready to go?" Her tail began to sway gently back and forth as she awaited the warrior's reply.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Lionpup woke up from his deep slumber, his fur ruffled and matted. Jaws stretching in a much needed yawn, the large pup stumbled out of the nursery, still blinking the sleep out of his eyes, and looked around. Spotting Brokenpup, Heatherpaw and Snowflower, he bounded clumsily over to them, his pelt sticking out messily in all directions. Wearing a goofy grin he barked happily, "Hello!" His tail wagged rapidly from side to side as he let his fiery gaze fall on each of his clan mates in turn.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 am

"Sure, where to?"she asked. But as she waited for a reply, Lionpup padded up to them. "Ah, Hello Lionpup. How are you doing?"she said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Lionpup smiled at Snowflower. "I'm very well thank you, how are you?" Settling down, the handome pup let his tail grow still before he bent his head, licking his golden chest fur. Looking over at Brokenpup he lowered his head in greeting. Turning back to Snowflower, he waited patiently for her reply, an expectant glint visible in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Heatherpaw thought for a moment before eventually replying, "How about the moors?" Seeing Lionpup pad over she smiled gently. "Hello Lionpup." When out hunting, Heatherpaw had decided not to go for anything too big, and just to stick to the rabbits and hares. I don't want to take any risks. She concluded silently, setting her icy blue gaze on her injured paw momenterally.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 am

Brokenpup looked at everyone, Hah, even more people gathers when i am here! She said and smiled. She looked at the goldenrod. So this thing is called goldenrod, that means i've learned about my fist herb, Yay! She said exited, wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Heatherpaw chuckled at the pup's comment; she reminded her a little of herself when she was younger. Sitting back, the apprentice let her mind drift to the gathering and the wolves who still remained there. What was Russetstar talking to Shadestar and GrayStar about? Had they yet finished and begun their journey home? Would it be wise to go and check to see that everything was ok? By now, the night's truce had long since ceased, and their leader might have found himself in a tricky situation. Giving a sharp shake to her head, she dismissed the idea. Russetstar is an intelligent and trusted wolf. He will keep himself out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Shadewhisper lookied with interest as Brokenpup eyes the goldenrod. "Have a fancy in herbs Brokenpup? I'm sure that if your interested, that I could show you around my stores." He said, almost smiling for once. He almost never smiled.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 am

"Hey, you're finally smiling."she chuckled to Shadewhisper. "That is good Lionpup."she smiled. "We shall go to the moors then."she said to Heather. She was occupied and replied to all three of them at once.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 am

Brokenpup looked at Shadewhisper exited. Really? She asked with shining puppy eyes.
She began jumping around exited.Yay! YAAAY! She seemed like she couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Shadewhisper nodded. "Come on, let's go." He said padding for his stores. His eyes breemed with a bit of excitement. A pup interested in herbs.
(Do you maybe wanna be a medicine wolf apprentice?)
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:10 am

Heatherpaw nodded. "Ok then. The moors it is." Hobbling confidently over to the camp enterance, she flicked her ears backwards, hearing Brokenpup's excited words. Turning around she waited patiently for Snowflower, although her mind was already silently buzzing with the prospect of what Brokenpup's words could mean. Do we have our next medicine wolf apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WindClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next