Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+36
Barkstripe
Sky
Swiftstreak
Skyfeather
Amberleaf
Tigerfern
Dragonshout
Ninjastorm
Silversnout
Sandwing
Ebonyfur
Angelpup
Clover
Stoatblaze
Bluespirit
Frost
Direstar
Okamiamaterasu
Duskfang
Snowpup
Jadefeather
Silentwhisper
Wolfpup
Whirlpup
Dusktail
Spottedheart
Shadestar
Tallfeather
Flamepup
Sophie
Russetstar
Dawnwish
Shadewhisper
Heatherstar
Snowstar
Brokenglare
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp - Page 6 Logo-windclan
The camp is very well hidden, surrounded by a tangle of gorse. An old legend says that Windstar, the founder, scooped out a pawful of sand to make the hollow for the camp. There are no proper dens. The leader, apprentices, and warriors prefer to sleep under the open sky, although in bad weather, they retreat in burrows made by rabbits, foxes or badgers. The leader has a den behind the Tallrock, but he never sleeps there. The Tallrock is a large boulder used by the leader for special ceremonies. The elder's den and nursery are dens along the gorse wall surrounding the camp
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Whirlpup
Pup
Whirlpup

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 am

Whirlpup yelped and skidded out of Wolfpup's reach. He then panted heavily and got to his paws. He leaped at Wolfpup and yipped. He hoped to have actually jumped on him instead of landing in a pile of useless nettles.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 am

Brokenpup smiled. Exploring is fun, of course i want to! The little female stood up on her legs and wagged her tail. Where shall we go?
Back to top Go down
Whirlpup
Pup
Whirlpup

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Whirlpup grunted in frustration as he was ignored by Brokenpup. He walked away from Wolfpup and scratched his back against a tree. He then played with the snow in front of him. He then sneezed during to the cold. To be honest he hated this weather.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:35 pm

When Tigerpaw didn't respond, Tallfeather decided to assume she'd accepted his apology. Yawning, the wolf walked to the edge of camp, sitting down and staring serenely at the pack life playing out in front of him. He felt a spark of amusement as he watched Whirlpup and Wolfpup tussling in the middle of the clearing -- Tallfeather missed those days when he was a carefree pup. Now he was nothing but worrisome and jittery -- and disloyal.

Tallfeather pushed the thoughts out of his mind and stretched, his blunt claws digging into the frosty ground.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Spottedup just shrugged, "I don't know, just around, I guess." She looked over to the edge of the camp and spotted a beautiful, yellow flower sitting in the sunlight. "Wow, look at that!" she barked. "That looks like a marigold!" Spottedpup trotted over and picked it.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:55 am

"Yup. It's Marigold."Snowflower smiled as she padded over to spottedpup. "It will help heal wounds."she said. "You have to chew in into poultice before applying it."she said. "I yapped on. I hope you learned a bit."she smiled and padded away again.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 pm

"Cool." Spottedpup replied as Snowflower started talking about it. She then trotted back to Brokenpup and sat down. Spottedpup sat the flower down next to her. She then yawned and scratched her ear.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 am

Shadewhisper looked Heatherfrost strait in the eye. "We should leave now, perhaps when you come back as Heatherstar we can talk about a prophecy I received." He said, his eyes calmed. He glanced at the pups. "Perhaps we can take one of the pups with us?" He suggested looking at Spottedpup.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/30WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:16 am

( lol i cant be bothered changing )

Hearing Shadewhisper talk nearby Whirlpup sprang up from the tree and ran to him. "Shadewhisper! I would be honoured to go with you. Fighting isn't my thing... i would like to be a medicine wolf! So i really need to go to get close to Starclan!" He lied. He thought he sound convincing. He never actually considered being a Medicine wolf but he knew fighting was not his thing. He would always retreat and hide behind a tree. He chewed on the brown string necklace around his neck and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Spottedpup glanced up and saw Whirlpup jumping around. She walked over to where he was. "Who's going where?" She asked. "Are y'all going on an adventure?" She asked to Shadewhisper and Heatherfrost. "Ooh! Can I come!" She barked. Spottedpup looked from Heatherfrost to Shadewhisper and gasped, "Heatherfrost, are you going to be our leader?!" The realization dawned on her.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 pm

"Shadewhisper, Heather. The gathering is today. It might have to wait. "she told them. "Or you could go now and hurry back. Either way, don't forget."she said to them. Snowflower padded off to the four trees. She would come back as soon as she sees one clan leader arrive.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:13 am

Brokenpup blinked her eyes a little. Did i just doze off? The little female mumbled confused looking quite so goofy, she standed up a little, and looked at the Goldenrod. Hey, thats just the same kind of herb that i found! She wagged her tail and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 am

"Perhapse the journey will have to be postponed until after the gathering." Heatherfrost concluded, shifting her gaze to the pups and back to Shadewhisper. "I for one would not want to keep the other clans waiting, especially considering the circumstances." As far as she was concerned, there was still a high level of of hostility sparking between the Clan Leaders and their Clans - Shadestar had made his thoughts regarding SunClan during the last Gathering very clear indeed - and she did not want to provoke them any further. She was also aware that during the previous gathering, Russetstar had attempted to create some sort of 'pact' with Stormclan to try and drive out the newly formed SunClan, although was unaware as of wether the previous WindClan leader had succeeded, and/ or to what extent. Rising swiftly to her paws the elegant female dipped her head to Shadewhisper, "I will see you at the Gathering," and began to make her way to Fourtrees, the wind whipping through her pelt and her claws clicking rhythmically on the frozen ground as she padded through the entrance tunnel and out onto the moorland.

-Fourtrees-
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 am

Spottedpup sighed, she wished she could go to fourtrees. She still hopped that Shadewhisper would bring her to Highstones. Spottedpup turned her head and looked up at Shadewhisper, and hopped that he could be her mentor one day. The thought of being a medicine wolf made her warm.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Shadewhisper nodded in amusement, perhaps it should wait. He raced to the edge of camp by the exit. "Pups, it's time for the gathering, follow me." He instructed charging out of camp to the gathering. He wanted to get there soon.
Back to top Go down
Whirlpup
Pup
Whirlpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Whirlpup nodded to Shadewhisper and trotted along. He stopped a bit to sneeze and continued on. I wonder what this will be like! He thought. My first gathering!

- the four trees -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 am

Lionpup leapt to his feet and padded out of the camp after Shadewhisper and the others, excitment bubbling in the pit of his stomach. This will be my first proper gathering! He thought happily. Perhaps I can make some new friends.
-FT-
Back to top Go down
Wolfpup

Wolfpup

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Wolfpup smiled and ran after them, his first gathering! He was really excited about is so he ran faster. Maybe he'd meet some StormClan, SunClan or ThunderClan pups! He ran out of camp.
-Fourtrees-
Back to top Go down
http://ruinsofthewild.forumotion.com/
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:46 am

Brokenpup snapped out of it and followed Shadewhisper to the fourtrees. Another gathering! Yay! The little female yipped. I hope it will be as fun as the last one!
She trotted fast after the other pups.

~To da fourtreez!~
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 am

Heathherfrost padded briskly into the camp, her fur ruffled and matted from the icy wind that was whipping across the moor. With the eerie whistle of the wind outside, and the clearing dark and deserted, a sudden thought sent a shiver right down her spine. "That's quite ludicrous Heather." The brown and white female told herself sternly, padding into the centre of the clearing to await the arrival of the rest of her Clan. Running her tongue gently along her side she began to smooth out her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:31 am

Shadewhisper padded back into camp, his eyes full of concern as he padded up to Heatherfrost. "Ready to go? Also, can we bring Spottedpup with us, I want to talk to her about something. She seems really interested in herbs from what I hear and she's almost an apprentice." He stated. He looked Heatherfrost straight in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 am

Heatherfrost stood up Shadewhisper entered the camp. "Yes, i am ready, an of course she may come." Heatherfrost said, looking back into the Medicine Wolf's eyes. "Did you see her on your way back from the gathering?"
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 am

Snowflower looked to Heather and Shade. "I believe they were in that place where the entrance was only small enough for pups."she thought to herself. She looked to the silverpelt. "I wonder why it's always up there."she said and looked back to everyone in camp. Lying down, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Jadepup rolled around in the nursery bored. Getting up, she poked her head out of the nursery entrance and looked around the camp. Who can I talk and play with?, she thought as she looked for other pups around the camp. She'd only been outside of the nursery once before so this was all quite new to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Lionpup padded into camp, his eyes drooping with the longing for sleep. Making his way slowly over to the nursery the large pup collapsed just outside the entrance, unaware of Jadepup's head popping out only inches away, and fell into a deep sleep, already snoring. His tail twitched in his sleep. You could see his eyes moving through his eyelids as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next