Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+36
Barkstripe
Sky
Swiftstreak
Skyfeather
Amberleaf
Tigerfern
Dragonshout
Ninjastorm
Silversnout
Sandwing
Ebonyfur
Angelpup
Clover
Stoatblaze
Bluespirit
Frost
Direstar
Okamiamaterasu
Duskfang
Snowpup
Jadefeather
Silentwhisper
Wolfpup
Whirlpup
Dusktail
Spottedheart
Shadestar
Tallfeather
Flamepup
Sophie
Russetstar
Dawnwish
Shadewhisper
Heatherstar
Snowstar
Brokenglare
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp - Page 2 Logo-windclan
The camp is very well hidden, surrounded by a tangle of gorse. An old legend says that Windstar, the founder, scooped out a pawful of sand to make the hollow for the camp. There are no proper dens. The leader, apprentices, and warriors prefer to sleep under the open sky, although in bad weather, they retreat in burrows made by rabbits, foxes or badgers. The leader has a den behind the Tallrock, but he never sleeps there. The Tallrock is a large boulder used by the leader for special ceremonies. The elder's den and nursery are dens along the gorse wall surrounding the camp
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Brokenpup followed Shadewhisper exited to the store. This will be fun! She though while walking. One more step towards greatness!

(Still thinking about if i want to, it could be nice XD)
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 am

(I haven't posted for a long time, so... Please assume my character is just sleeping and ignore my last post. Sorry.)

Dawnpaw awoke from her nap and yawned, stretching her body. She shook herself to get rid of her remaining sleepiness. She was feeling hungry. "Off to hunt," she thought as her stomach growled.

-Moor-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:22 am

Lionpup listened intently as Shadewhisper offered Brokenpup to come inside of his den. Eyes lighting up with interest, the large pup bounded tentivly forward, peering into the medicine wolf den with curious and inquisitive eyes. "May I come in too?" He asked politly, hoping that Shadewhisper would allow him in also.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:52 am

"Ah, lets go Heather."she chuckled and followed Heather. "Onward to the moor."she smiled. Snowflower padded away to the moor happily.

-moor-
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 am

Brokenpup looked at Lionpup, Hey, even one more wolf liking herbs, how nice! She said smiling.
Inside she thought He better not be challenging me... She then looked at Shadewhisper, Can Lionpup join us? She asked.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Heatherpaw smiled. Following silently after Snowflower, she cast one quick glance behind her. Shaking her head the elegant female trotted on again, her paw elevated just above the ground. She was eager to start the hunt.

-moor-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Lionpup smiled at Brokenpup's words and waited patiently to see if Shadewhisper would allow him in. He had his mind set on being a warrior, that was for sure, although he figured that it would be good to have at least some knowledge of herbs set like stone in his mind. I might need it one day. Looking up at Shadewhisper, he put on his pleading, puppy-eyed face, and a goofy grin curled at his muzzle. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Russetstar trotted into the Camp. His head was filled with plans. Would Shadewhisper like them? He trusted the medicine wolf, so wanted his opinion. And Heatherpaw's.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Shadewhisper nodded, of course, everyone was welcome in the medicine wolf's den. Though sometimes he wished them not to be. "Sure.." He started seeing Russetstar pad in. "Hold off on that, I need to talk to Russetstar." He said in apology. He padded over to Russetstar with concern. "Can I talk to you?" He asked seriously. He considered an alliance with the fox-hearted liar Shadestar to be a risky and foolish mood.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:37 am

Brokenpup watched Shadewhisper walk over to Russetstar, she soon started sighing. What's going on now? She asked quietly. She lifted her head. Well, well, not right now i guess... She said and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:57 pm

"You are most welcome to," Russetstar replied smoothly, going into a corner of the Camp, and indicating to Shadewhisper to follow. "Less chance of any leaking of information if we are subtle," he added, in a lower tone.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:10 am

Shadewhisper followed, careful to not be overheard he started with his concerns. "While I respect your decisions Russetstar, I cannot agree with this alliance with 'Stormclan.' It's not the wolves, but Shadestar is a not good, fox-hearted liar that cannot be trusted. That's me putting it in the nicest terms possible. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to do everything in his power to rule the forest." He stated. "Also, I think that Brokenpup might be interested in medicine. Though I'm not sure, Brokenpup was excited about it seemed, so maybe we could talk to him about it." He stated once again.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 am

Brokenpup looked at them again. I wonder what they're talking about... She said in a low tone. She was quite sure it had to be somthing about the meeting. She looked at the ground. I hope everything is okay over there...
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Heatherpaw padded into camp, with Snowflower presumably padding behind, and felt a wave of relief wash over her at the sight of her leader speaking quietly with Shadewhisper. Narrowing her eyes to thoughtful slits the apprentice wondered what they were talking about. The events at the gathering perhaps? Switching her attention tot he rest of the clearing, Heatherpaw spotted Brokenpup and Lionpup lingering around by the Medicine Wolf den. Lowering her head briefly as if in greeting to the pups, she padded over to the edge of the camp, laying down silently and beginning to gently lap at her paw.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:43 am

Snowflower padded along. She saw Russet had returned and everyone was ok. She lay down on a rock and tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Lionpup watched with a slight air of disappointment as Shadewhisper padded away to speak with Russetstar, telling himself and Brokenpup to wait here for a little longer. Laying down the male rested his head gently on his paws, his tail swishing rhythmically from side to side. Shooting a quick glance over at Brokenpup, he shrugged, his broadening shoulders rising and falling smoothly. Letting his gaze travel lazily around the camp clearing he half shut his eyes, drifting in and out of a very light doze as he awaited the return of the Medicine Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Heatherpaw paused her a moment, a thought entering her brain suddenly. Casting an almost cautious glance at Russetstar and the other wolves present inside the camp, Heatherpaw rose to her paws, her tail quivering faintly. Looking towards the Camp entrance she hesitated for a moment, replaying the idea in her head, trying to convince herself that it was a good idea. Shaking her head she began to pad forward, exiting the camp with her mind firmly made up. "I just need some time to think." The apprentice muttered to herself quietly as she left the camp behind her and made her way steadily across the moorland.

-Tc and Wc border-
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:50 am

Russetatar frowned. "We've got to get rid of SunClan," he protested, not getting that everyone thought differently. "We can't let that pack of rogues running about!"
When Shadewhisper spoke of Brokenpup, Russetstar looked sideways towards him. "Hmm...." he said, musing.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 am

Snowflower perked her ears. She heard the conversation but decided to ignore it. "Be careful Direblood."she thought to herself and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 am

Brokenpup looked up at the sky and thought I wonder exactly how many clans it is... She looked over at a twig laying on the ground, she was itching to just jumps on it and shred it to pieces, She stared at it, trying to not look that horrible strange. What great warriors do attack sticks all out of sudden? She asked herself. After a while she couldnt keep it up, She jumped at the twig Biting and scratching it, almost forgetting how stupid she might look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 am

Lionpup chuckled softly at the sight of Brokenpup attacking the stick. It looked like fun. Unable to resist the temptation the large pup jumped to his paws and hoped over to Brokenpup, his tail swishing playfully. "Could i play too?" He asked somewhat cautiously, his eyes alight with excitement. I hope i'm not disturbing her.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Shadewhisper shook his head. "We can get rid of them ourselves if we needed to. It doesn't mean we have to work with Shadestar. He cannot be trusted Russetstar! I will point out that StarClan has a more important job for us right now. The prophecy. Not to mention that StarClan did not deny the new clan. They would have sent a sign at the gathering."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Heatherpaw returned from her outing and resumed her position once again; settling down near the gorse barrier. Gently lapping at her pelt the apprentice tried to wash off what she could of the scent left behind on her pelt, although there was still a faint taint left despite her efforts. Closing her eyes Heatherpaw allowed the events to replay in her mind, accessing what she could of the situation. Would those apprentices say anything?
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:51 pm

"Hmm...." Russetstar repeated what he had said before, and, seeing several members milling around, he decided to make an announcement. "Hang on a second," he said quickly to Shadewhisper, and bounded across the Camp, making it up to Tallrock swiftly. Once he was at the top - looking down at the others - he howled, a long, high note, as he was aware there were several in other places of the territory and they may not be able to hear. The male tried to gain eye contact with the Medicine Wolf, remembering when he was an apprentice, such a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Shadewhisper gathered his composure and went to sit at the base of the tall rock. One of the perks of being a medicine wolf was that he got to sit near the leader, which made it easier the hear. Shadewhisper listened to see what Russetstar would say, concern in his eyes. He remembered back when he was an apprentice. But... but Skydust had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next