Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+36
Barkstripe
Sky
Swiftstreak
Skyfeather
Amberleaf
Tigerfern
Dragonshout
Ninjastorm
Silversnout
Sandwing
Ebonyfur
Angelpup
Clover
Stoatblaze
Bluespirit
Frost
Direstar
Okamiamaterasu
Duskfang
Snowpup
Jadefeather
Silentwhisper
Wolfpup
Whirlpup
Dusktail
Spottedheart
Shadestar
Tallfeather
Flamepup
Sophie
Russetstar
Dawnwish
Shadewhisper
Heatherstar
Snowstar
Brokenglare
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp - Page 4 Logo-windclan
The camp is very well hidden, surrounded by a tangle of gorse. An old legend says that Windstar, the founder, scooped out a pawful of sand to make the hollow for the camp. There are no proper dens. The leader, apprentices, and warriors prefer to sleep under the open sky, although in bad weather, they retreat in burrows made by rabbits, foxes or badgers. The leader has a den behind the Tallrock, but he never sleeps there. The Tallrock is a large boulder used by the leader for special ceremonies. The elder's den and nursery are dens along the gorse wall surrounding the camp
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:46 am

Brokenpup saw a new pup playing with Tigerpaw's tail, She dont remember seeing that one around before. Hi, who are you? The little female asked with a friendly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Flamepup
Inactive/Departed
Flamepup

Crystals : 33

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 am

Flamepup stared in shock as he saw blood. He turned around and saw another pup, that was slightly larger than him. "I'm Flamepup, a new pup of Windclan" He answered, his voice still shaky.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 am

Hearing brokenpup's voice,she turned. "Hey Broken,russetstar's going to announce heather's warrior name." She smiled at her. But then cringed at the pain in her tail.
Back to top Go down
Flamepup
Inactive/Departed
Flamepup

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:22 am

The pup looked at Tigerpaws tail with worry. He didn't know what to say. Flamepup just looked at Russetstar, waiting for his announcement. He shook his pelt, flattening his shrew-like fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Lionpup sat quietly in the corner of the camp, his ears straining eagerly forward as he watched Russetstar summon Heather forward. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to become a warrior; to be able to fight and hunt freely for your clan, protect the borders and chase away those from the other clans who dared cross them. Flicking his brown and golden ears at the pups playing nearby, he felt a rush of something rush through him as he witnessed Flamepup attack Tigerpaw's tail, splattering blood everywhere. Padding over to Tigerpaw he looked at her tail worriedly before whispering, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

She turned to lionpup. She smiled. "I'll be fine. I'm sure,it was just an accident." She then shouldered flamepup. "Right flame?."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am

"Need I remind you not to speak?"she glared at the pups and apprentice then turned back. She sighed. "I should count how many times they speak."she thought silently and looked back up at Russet. How long more did everyone have to wait? She sat there silently and waited.
Back to top Go down
Flamepup
Inactive/Departed
Flamepup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:58 am

The pup sat beside Tigerpaw. "I didn't know it was your tail.. I'm really sorry" He whispered to her. Flamepup looked at his paws with guilt. He twitched impatiently as he waited for Russetstar to speak
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:47 am

Brokenpup was silent, the little female turned her head towards the tallrock, waiting exited for the announcement. One day, I will get my warrior name too! I gotta watch this! She thought for herself, wagging her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 am

(Um... I'm talking to you, Tigerpaw, Brokenpup and Lionpup... Are you ignoring me? XD)
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Shadewhisper looked at them sternly. Even Snowflower, because while she was trying to get them to stop, she was not to talk to them either. She could have given them a glare or something. He turned back and looked to Russetstar.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:48 am

Brokenpup was full of exitement. What will be Heathers new name? She thought. The little female smiled happily, over time it turned to a creepy smile, she didn't even know it herself.

(Im not ignoring you, Snowflower, I written "thought" not "said")
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:07 pm

"I, Russetstar, Leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Heatherpaw," Russetstar looked down upon his apprentice, "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Hearing some talking, the male looked around, indicating that they should be quiet.

(Sorry for wait guys, finally got some homework out of the way x3)
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Hearing russet speak,she snapped back to him. Her eyes glowed as heather was called. She smiled. Say yes,say yes!!
Back to top Go down
Flamepup
Inactive/Departed
Flamepup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 am

The pup looked at Russetstar, his green eyes gazing up. Will I ever get to have my warrior name? Flamepup smiled as he thought of his warrior name. Flameclaw. Flameclaw. He wagged his bushy tail, imagining what it would be like he was a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:02 am

Brokenpup looked at Heather. If she says no, i might eat some dirty leaves... The little female was thinking. She looked at a waterpit, but got scared by seeing her own creepy face. I-is that me?! The little female thought shocked.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Smiling quietly to herself, Heatherpaw looked up at Russetstar. Clearing her throat the female replied confidently, "Yes. Yes i do." Hearing the voices whispering behind her, Heatherpaw's tail quivered slightly. What will my warrior name be? Will i like it? Bringing her attention back to her Leader upon Tallrock, she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:08 am

Snowflower smiled. "That's good.she thought silently. She looked to Russetstar. "Hmm, Heatherstorm? Heatherclaw? Heather..."Snowflower began thinking of warrior names that might be Heather's.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am

Brokenpup shaked her head. No time for being scared of myself! Attention, A-tten-tion! Brokenpup thought, clearing up her mind, the little female turned her head towards Heather and Russet, waiting exited again.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Shadewhisper glanced at them. He noticed frost on the ground, the coming of the winter season and it made him think. Heatherfrost would be a nice name for her. She had the determination of frost. To keep the warm air in and the cold air out. It was Heather's determination to keep the clan together and intruders out. It fit perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 pm

[wow i havent rpd in forever I AM SORRY]

Tallfeather, who'd been laying listlessly in a corner near the edge of camp, started when he realized there was frost on the ground and the slightest coldness to the air. He hadn't realized winter was already so close to the clans; what with everything occupying his mind, he hadn't taken the steadily dropping temperatures to mind, or the changing territory. Now that he thought about it, the male could remember the grass growing brittler and pray somewhat more careless as they all struggled to prepare for the upcoming season. Hm.

Rolling onto his back, the warrior stretched out all four legs and yawned widely. Winter or not, he was tired of having laid in camp all day. The wolf flipped himself onto all fours and stretched for a moment, claws digging into the bare earth, before sitting back down on his haunches and gazing around camp. He blinked in surprise when he saw Heatherpaw was in the middle of her warrior ceremony; how had he slept through that?! Eyes glimmering with delight for the young she-wolf, he waited for her naming to be complete.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:22 am

(Cherryfrost and Ivy frost havebeen gone. Like they dissapeared XD)
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Shadewhisper cast a glance at Tallfeather, the warrior had slept through the ceremony. It was very disrespectful, but he ignred it and looked up at Russetstar. Curiosity and nervousness in his eyes. What would her name be?
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 pm

((Russetstar has stepped down from his position as WindClan Leader, so you guys can say that the process has been completed or? I don't know, you can figure it out xD))
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:09 pm

(Aww,why?)
Seeing tallfeather sleep,she sighed. I can't believe this. She frowned as shade whisper said nothing. He usually trys to correct everything. She rolled her eyes. Nevermind then,lets just get back to the ceremony. She saw as russet finished the ceremony. Hmmm,heather frost. What a nice name! She smiled and began to cheer heather's new name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next