Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!

Go down 
+6
Frost
Snowstar
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Hawk
Shadestar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue15/15Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue100/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty
PostSubject: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 pm

It seems like just making toys in his workshop and giving them to happy children on Christmas Day isn't making Santa happy anymore. Now he's out to steal the presents underneath the trees and keep them all to himself. I imagine he's basically turning into Smaug but instead of toys he's hoarding children's happiness.

Kids from all over the world have reported that Santa Paws hasn't waited until Christmas to get his grubby little hands on presents and is walking and coming down chimneys in broad daylight to take gifts before magically disappearing. We're pretty sure it isn't just the children lying about stealing the presents themselves because I mean, c'mon. They're angels. Also everyone here at Drama Llama is pretty sure that Santa Paws runs on children's tears. This is the only logical explanation.

Therefore if you see a Santa walking down your street, he's probably going to go steal some toys so you should give him a well-aimed punch to the face. Actually no, a nice handshake will suffice. We don't condone violence here. World peace 2013.

Anyways as everyone knows, the world's going to end tomorrow so we figured we'd get an issue out just to make everyone happy before the zombie apocalypse. Because the rapture will obviously include zombies, there is literally no other way for any other situation ever. Get your survival kits ready. See you on the other side. If we don't all perish in fire and flame, hopefully there will at least be something to write about!

Advice by Aardvark
If you would like your possible advice question featured in the next issue, shoot a PM to Shadestar!

Since we don't have any entries right now, I leave everyone with this.

Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Tumblr_megrf63aG21r04s8fo1_500

Very Punny
Did you hear about the guy with his left side cut off? He's all right now.

My muse is literally as far below sea-level as is possible so I know this isn't on par with the other issue but sea urchins are people too.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue14/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue20/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Hehe good article. Also,i discovered. (When i went to Mexico,aka where the Aztec things were.) That its just a new age. You know like the Middle Ages. Ice age. See,its just a new era. Not the end of the world -.-
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue15/15Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue100/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Hawkpool wrote:
Hehe good article. Also,i discovered. (When i went to Mexico,aka where the Aztec things were.) That its just a new age. You know like the Middle Ages. Ice age. See,its just a new era. Not the end of the world -.-
I do realize this
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue14/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue20/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Really?
Beacuse to,me (not trying to be sassy here)
It seems everyone thinks its the end of the world.
I personally do not
But that's my opinion,and whats the date that says "the world will end," on?
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Hawkpool wrote:
Really?
Beacuse to,me (not trying to be sassy here)
It seems everyone thinks its the end of the world.
I personally do not
But that's my opinion,and whats the date that says "the world will end," on?
That's what is completely hilarious about it. Most people know this now. And the mayan calendar ended on December 21st, 2012 so a lot of people just assumed that's when they predicted it it to be the end of the world. The history channel and a bunch of conspiracy theorists ran with it and terrified the world.

I mean they predicted the world to end on January 1st, 2000 but it didn't.

I just find it amusing. Most people know it's just the end of the mayan calendar and don't think the world is going to end. Lol. Guess we'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue35/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue60/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm going to laugh at all my friends tomorrow. They are all crazy and believe it will end! It's ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue7/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue50/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:51 pm

True,it was just that stupid movie (i mean what it represents)
2012 i think it was called,it spread the rumors the world will end this year. Then the history channeles went to check it out
Oh look,there's a calendar that says the world will end in 2012 how couincedental
Then again they might or may not have read it correctly
After 21,
Oops,must have read it wrong.
Boom,the world cheers beacuse it won't end

Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Bluepup wrote:
True,it was just that stupid movie (i mean what it represents)
2012 i think it was called,it spread the rumors the world will end this year. Then the history channeles went to check it out
Oh look,there's a calendar that says the world will end in 2012 how couincedental
Then again they might or may not have read it correctly
After 21,
Oops,must have read it wrong.
Boom,the world cheers beacuse it won't end

Everyone thought it would end because the calendar ended on the 21st, that's the whole reason that started it xD
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue35/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue60/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Not to mention if it were to end with the Mayan calender, we'd have 34ish more years. Mayans didn't count leap years Wink
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue7/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue50/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:45 am

Hmm,that's acually something about the calendar i didn't know
Yet,i heard from a friend (at school 0.o) that the world would end in like...
2018 i think.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue17/10Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 am

Note to self: examine the man in costume BEFORE you punch them in the face and kick.them in the stomache. (Igot into a LOOOT of trouble for that...)
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 am

Did you really?
Beacuse crazy kids will acually listen to what they see online...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue13/10Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue5/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 am

I don't know why, but everyone thinks the world will end. I personally do not. I mean, why would the Myans just say, 'The world will end in 2012?'1 But, there is a good side, I make bets that the world won't end today, and I know I will win. So, all's good.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue17/10Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Bluepup wrote:
Did you really?
Beacuse crazy kids will acually listen to what they see online...

Lol. I did that before I saw this because he scared the gaboozles out of me. And apparently, it was my older brother. Lol
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue3/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey, i'm alive. What about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue44/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue61/100Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:09 pm

I think most people who say that the world is ending are just joking. A lot of people aren't actually taking it seriously.

On another note, Shade I know you say that this issue isn't as good as the last one but I loved it <3
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue14/10Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 pm

ha. I saw that picture on ifunny. CUTEEEE.
also LOVELY EDITION.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:18 pm

I haven't seen the sun explode.
Also,I'm at a wedding :/
Would have been really bad if it were to
End right now Neutral
(The reason for the sun,is beacuse they thought that was how the world was going to end.)
And by wedding,i mean we'll be at the acual wedding in,i don't know 30 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue3/30Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Listen this articicle is not ment to be about the world ending. Look at the title. Gives you a clue. Doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Left_bar_bleue24/10Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 pm

I LOVE this article xD here's a chart i made of how people are reacting to the "end-of-the-world"

2000 - everyone's freaking out
2001 - everyone's freaking out
2002 - everyone's freaking out
2003 - everyone's freaking out
2004 - everyone's freaking out
2005 - everyone's freaking out
2006 - everyone's freaking out
2007 - everyone's freaking out
2008 - everyone's freaking out
2009 - everyone's freaking out
2010 - everyone's freaking out
2011 - everyone's freaking out
2012 - no one cares anymore :3

The only thing i don't like about his issue is where it says, "How the hell do i get out?" because of our younger viewers.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Featherpaw wrote:
I LOVE this article xD here's a chart i made of how people are reacting to the "end-of-the-world"

2000 - everyone's freaking out
2001 - everyone's freaking out
2002 - everyone's freaking out
2003 - everyone's freaking out
2004 - everyone's freaking out
2005 - everyone's freaking out
2006 - everyone's freaking out
2007 - everyone's freaking out
2008 - everyone's freaking out
2009 - everyone's freaking out
2010 - everyone's freaking out
2011 - everyone's freaking out
2012 - no one cares anymore :3

The only thing i don't like about his issue is where it says, "How the hell do i get out?" because of our younger viewers.

Wow I have been so desensitized to swears I didn't even notice hahaha. I'll look around and see if I can find a more appropriate one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!   Santa Paws STEALING toys!??! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa Paws STEALING toys!??!
Page 1 of 1