Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Lightpaw
Bane
Silktuft
Hazelmist
Silkstream
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Raggedfur
Dracopaw
Blacklily
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Reddust
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Crystalheart
Grizzlypaw
Brewingpup
Sophie
Yuri
Blazestorm
Amber
Stick
Fernshade
Batwing
Darkclaw
Opalwing
Whitestorm
Graystar
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Nightowl
Copperstream
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Windstorm
Lunalight
Dusktail
Snowstorm
Falconwing
Firestar
Brightstorm
Darkdeath
Feathersoul
Swiftstreak
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Skyfeather
Blackhawk
Hawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Brightpaw padded silently with Swiftstreak to the border. She paused as he went to get a drink. The trip here was a bit awkward considering it was just her and Swift, a wolf she had a problem with. The female shook her head and padded to the river, lapping up the cold water. She shivered a little as the water seemed to grip her stomach with icy claws but she continued to drink. Soon she was satisfied and padded a few steps from the river. The brightly-furred female sniffed the air. All seemed fine to her. She looked at Swiftstreak for several moments then heard a little rustling sound. She turned her head toward it, twitching her ears to catch where it was coming from. Then she crept closer and closer to it, silently padding through the snow. She had just realized how hungry she was when she pounced, landing directly on a mouse and killing it with one swift bite. She remembered Swift had already eaten recently and so she gobbled the mouse up herself. After all, this was a patrol, not a hunting trip. She was allowed to atch something and eat it. Once the mouse was devoured she smiled and swped her tongue over her jaws, looking at Swiftstreak to see what he would do or what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Swiftstreak sat and looked around he heared the shuffling and before he could turn brightpaw was already on to it. It was a mouse she caught he then looked around, there was no odd scents and he saw brightpaw look at him, he guessed she probably thought he was going to say something. "Good catch." Swiftstreak said with a small smirk the was nothing here. "We should head to another border, which one would you want to go to."
Back to top Go down
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Brightpaw nodded slightly when Swift said 'good catch'. He smirked and that made her feel as if he didn't really mean it. She glanced around a moment then turned back to look at Swift when he spoke once more. She stood and took a few steps toward him. "I don't know." Then she thought. If Swift was still upset over Oakpup killing Fullpup, maybe going to Shadowclan right now wouldn't be the best. So she quickly added. "Let's head over to the Windclan border." She said, hoping the male would not disagree.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Swiftstreak glanced around one last time. He heard brightpaw as she suggested we go to Winclan border. "Okay let's go." Swiftstreak said in a more comfortable tone. He worried that he had been passed that area to many times. Swiftstreak stretched out he's legs and headed to windclan border.

-WC/TC border-
Back to top Go down
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Brightpaw let Swiftstreak take the lead, letting out a quiet sigh of relief that he wasn't acting as annoyed as before. She quickly followed him, in better spirits than earlier in the day. She smiled and padded along next to the black warrior. She kept an eye outfor anything wrong and occassionally sniffed the air to make sure all was well.

~WC/TC Border~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Lunaeclipse padded up and sat down staring out at the water, she flicked her eyes over the landscape wondering if she would see any riverclan wolves. flicking her tail she lay down and rested her head on hr paw.s
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Firepup arrived at the riverbank, a bit out of breath from the running. The river was beautiful and clear and she was sure that she could see fish in it. She could smell the scents of different wolves. A different scent altogether. But it was faint, not recently. "Lunaecilpse!" She saw the black wolf lying down near her on the riverbank and went over to her. "I'm here, what shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Lunaperked her ears and said "well i was thinking we could practise hunting or perhaps see if you can catch any fish, its on our side of the border so if we do catch it it isnt prey stealing" she flicked her tail and smiled her brown eyes glittered with gentleness and kindnes. she was on the extremly thin side.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Firepup thought for a moment. "Could you teach me how to hunt first, Luna?" she said. She looked at the river. "And then fish?" The pup narrowed her eyes at the opposite riverbank. "I hope that there aren't any RiverClan wolves here now." She looked up at her friend. "If it comes to a fight then can I join in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Lunaeclipse shook her head "we would run back to camp for reinforcements" she flicked her tail then stood and said "now when you hunt you want to keep low to the ground but make sure that you dont let your belly or tail touch the ground, and dont drag your paws" lunaeclipse stalked in a circle around the pup then sat down and flicked her tail "your turn"
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:05 pm

"Like this?" Firepup dropped into a crouching position and began to move slowly towards Lunaecilpse, remembering to not drag her paws on the ground. Firepup's tail was lifted up and she came up a bit to prevent her belly from brushing the grass. She looked at Luna expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 pm

"Good job Firepup."I say to her. "Don't forget to keep your tail down to". The I move to the other side of the clreaing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Lunaeclipse nodded approvingly at firepup "you have natural talent firepup!" her eyes glittered with slight mischeif she flicked her tail over at a bush "try to get that sparrow thats under the bush" her brown eyes warned moseeypup to stay still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:23 pm

As I watch to see what happens I see something in the coner of my eye and I start to yell. But I stop my sef. Then I think that is firepups job.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Firepup smiled at Luna's encouragement. She crept towards the bush, on Luna's next words. Making sure she'd remembered all the things: tail not touching the ground but low, no dragging paws, staying low to the ground. She could smell the bird inside. Firepup leapt into the bush, catching the sparrow in her mouth. She came into contact with something else as she scrambled out, something live and warm. The fiery pup shot out of the bush with the sparrow and laid it at Luna's paws. She then turned around and looked at the thing she'd collided with. It was a pup and ThunderClan too, by its scent. Firepup gave a yelp of delight as she recognised her den mate, Mosseypup. "Hello Mosseypup. What are you doing out here?" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 pm

"I came to watch you and keep a look out for trouble." I say lieing . I don't wan to tell her the real reson.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Firepup could tell that Mosseypup wasn't telling the truth but she didn't push it. "Well, it's nice to see you Mosseypup. I've just caught this sparrow." She looked at it proudly. "The first prey I've caught."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 pm

"That is awsome now I have to go do something see you at camp." As I run off I see the river and I jump in. It feels so nice. Then I jump out and run to camp.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Firepup said, "Bye Mosseypup." She was beginning to feel hungry and to think that they'd better get back before anyone noticed their long absence. Picking up the sparrow, Firepup said, "We probably should go back now. You can show me around the rest of the territory later." She ran back the way they'd come, back to camp.

-to camp-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Lunaeclipse smiled watching them go, turning her attention back to the river she thought about drowning herself. watching the river churn past the black fae lay down nd watched it. brown eyes staring out dully. flickin gher ears back she sighed.
-camp
-------------------------------------------------------------
Luna lightly jogged up her injured leg held above the ground, flicking her ears she sat down staring across the river at the stormclan territory on the other side. perking her ears she saw ravenpaw on the other side of the river shrugging the lean warrior turned her head waiting for her two mischevious apprentices. since they werent there her hurt side arose, lying down she stared around with miserable eyes, silently drowning in her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Falconpaw ran forward and jumped around the snow piling up. He rolled around in it, "I feel so ALIVE!" The apprentice ran around throwing snow up everywhere. He laughed as he ran around.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Running through the snow, Firepaw smiled to see Falconpaw enjoying himself in the snow. She leapt to join him. "It's wonderful, isn't it!" She flicked snow at him and rolled over and over, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Falconpaw growled playfully and jumped on the firey apprentice. "Riverclanner!" He grabbed her scruff gently and chuckled, letting go. The male smiled and rolled her over pinning her down, "I am the mighty Falconstar!
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Firepaw smiled and pushed his paws away with her own. "Beware, Falconstar!" she playfully growled. "For I am Firestar!" Her amber eyes gleamed with humor as she leaped to her feet and seized his scruff in return. She kicked out with her legs, tripping him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Luna pushed herself up and plastered a smile on her face, lowering her head she licked at her wounded leg and winced a little at the pain. flicking her tail for them to follow her she turned and began walking along the border her brown eyes glitterin dully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next