Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Lightpaw
Bane
Silktuft
Hazelmist
Silkstream
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Raggedfur
Dracopaw
Blacklily
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Reddust
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Crystalheart
Grizzlypaw
Brewingpup
Sophie
Yuri
Blazestorm
Amber
Stick
Fernshade
Batwing
Darkclaw
Opalwing
Whitestorm
Graystar
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Nightowl
Copperstream
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Windstorm
Lunalight
Dusktail
Snowstorm
Falconwing
Firestar
Brightstorm
Darkdeath
Feathersoul
Swiftstreak
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Skyfeather
Blackhawk
Hawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Breeze smacked The wolf."I an't you snack! So watch out! Or I will bite you with my puppy teeth and they hurt!" She bite the wolves Neck with her sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Rainwhisper wrote:

Rainwhisper felt the pups teeth in her fur but no more. "Oh yes, mhmm your teeth is really hurting my fur." She tossed the pup around. "I like playing with my food before I eat." She snapped her jaws close to the pups face and growled. Yet when looked closely into Rain's eyes glittered with humor and kindness. she hated dogs, but pups to her at the moment were a major weakness.three... two...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

"I am not your snack! I am going to bite you."She bite the wolves Jaw really hard. "Haha I got you." She pranced away from the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Rain chuckled and simply pawed the pup to the ground. "Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum... I want a Yellow pup for lunch" She smirked and rolled her over and smirked. "The thing is, I take you back to where I live and there won't be enough of you to go around. So i will eat you instead and share you with Feathersoul." She placed her paw heavily on the pups back and stared down at it before lifting her muzzle away.three... two...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:47 pm

"Get off of me you big oof." She flipped away from the wolf. She jumped on and wolves a=back and bit the scruff again but held on this time.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Rain yawned, "i have felt twigs that hurt more than you." she shook the pup off, and looked at her. two... one... , "Now i seriously mean it pup, get going. others won't be as nice as me. Other will actually eat you." The round belly of Rain swished slightly as she backed up towards Feathersoul and lied down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:59 pm

"Wolves don't eat pups everyone knows that!" She ran to the next border hoping to be welcome there. She hoped that what the wolf said was fake.

WC camp
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Copperpaw walked up scenting the air for two legs. with a swish of his coppery tail he began walking along the rivers edge. his tail up in the air behind him. he could smell faint gunpowder though he didnt know it was gunpowder. he found some paw prints of the two legs and frowned a little. this could be troulesome
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Rainwhisper looked around, enjoying the quiet of the tranquil forest around her. She lied her dark head upon her white paws and pushed herself beneath the bush a bit. She glanced at Feathersoul, a worry crossing her mind. "What will you do with your pups? There is no medicine apprentice is there? You can't go back with them..." She whispered quietly and looked at her friend.

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Feathersoul held a grave look in her eyes. She whispered quietly, directly into Rainwhisper's ear. "Well, I was hoping you could take them. If we can get away from camp for a while, than I suppose that noone would know some were mine." The plan was already starting to form in her mind, but she had no idea what her friend's responce would be.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Rainwhispereyes widened and she looked very surprised. Yet she nodded. "I will help... but the pups. Will they ever be told the truth?" She whispered quietly and looked at her friend.

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Feathersoul stared at her paws for a moment. "I....I don't know. It might be best to keep it a secret." She didn't exactly know WHAT to do.

Emberpaw followed the trail, no sign of Rainwhisper or Feathersoul near. She stopped at the border, loosing the trail. She padded up the side until meeting Copperpaw. She bounded over to him, spotting the strange paw-prints. She sniffed, finding the trail again. "The trail from Sunningrocks leads here. I wonder...." Glancing around warily, the apprentice placed a paw right on the very border, stretching over it and sniffing. "Yep, its from StormClan's territory. The Two-legs came from there."
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:44 pm

(well technically the border is a river xD)
Copperpaw nodded "yeah thats what i was thinking, perhaps we should form alliance with stormclan, they are the strongest clan and we could do with some allies right now". he flicked his tail and nudged his friend into the water smirking as she splashed.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:49 pm

(Oops, well, lets just say she did it on the Stepping Stones xD)

Emberpaw splashed into the river with an oomp! "You'll pay for that!" she growled playfully, hauling herself onto the pebbly shore. She shook out her pelt, spraying water all over Copperpaw. She chuckled, her tone, turning serious again. "We should report this to Firestar..."
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:51 pm

He nodded and said, "i think that she will be impressed that we worked on our findings together". he paused then grinned "hows things going with runningpaw?" he began trotting back to camp his coppery tail high in the air with pride and satsifaction.
-camp
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Emberpaw snorted at his last comment. "Well, I can see some romance budding between you and Shadowpaw." She flicked him with her tail before following. "Yea, she'll be super impressed!"

~Camp~
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Nightowl walked up with a slight limp in his back leg, the wound in his belly stinging a bit. but he ignored it, he tensed as the scent of Copperpaw and twoleg wafted over him. he hoped his brother was ok, the abscense of any blood made him feel a great deal better. he perked his ears hearing the soft tones of Rainwhisper. his heart immediatly soared and he trotted up to the two ladies. "i got worried, so i came to make sure you were ok" he said these words to rainwhisper. "i noticed your round belly, dose it mean that you are carrying our pups Rainwhisper?".
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Rainwhisper nodded at Feathersoul and remained quiet after that. The scent of a well known wolf filled the air suddenly and she looked up at Nightowl, her ears perked in joy. "We're just..." She paused and narrowed her bright blue eyes at the male. "Are you calling me fat? Round bellied, the insanity. I think I am quite slim and good looking if ?I say so myself." She smiled and lied her head down after that, just looking up at him.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 pm

He chuckled and lay down saying, "i dont know, i always thought being called pregnant was a compliment" he rested his head ontop of hers for a few moments before swinging it up to look at feather he said "well Mistress medicine wolf, is my dear Rainwhisper expecting or no?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Rainwhisper smiled and looked to Feathersoul. "Oh i see how it is. I don't answer you go to Feathersoul. Harumph. Of course I'm having pups ya mudbrain. Do you think such a wonderfully fit female like me is greeyd over food?" Her voice was laced with humor meaning nothing of what she said at all.

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Feathersoul smiled. "Well, I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. We might have snuck out to feast on some elk lately. Who doesn't like eating." She chuckled, getting to her paws. "Yes, she's pregnant." Both of us actually "I need to discuss a few things that you'll need to do when Rain gives birth. Come." She slipped out into the open, padding far enough away so that Rainwhisper couldn't hear, sitting behind a bush.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 pm

He nodded and gave Rainwhisper a lick to her ear before standing and ambling off after feathersoul. no idea of the bombshell that was about to be dropped on his head. he shook out his fur and strolled along after the other black female and sat down oppisite her a interested look on his muzzle "whats the real reason you want to talk to em"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Feathersoul stared at Nightowl. I'm just gonna blurt it out. She took a deep breath, having no idea what she was about to do. "I'm pregnant," she said, pausing to let it sink in. "I'm pregnant with your pups."
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:09 pm

He stiffened and fell over onto his side, he lay there for several minutes as stiff as a board before he scrambled up and blurted "WHAT" it wasnt a yell jsuti a very loud exclamation. he stared at feather in shock. not unwantingness of the pups just in complete suprise.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Feathersoul sat calmly, a look of irony on her face. "Yah, remember that night we were together? Mhmm, yea, that's what happened. You can't tell Rainwhisper about this. She agreed to take my pups and raise them as her own, but she doens't know that they're yours too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next