Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Lightpaw
Bane
Silktuft
Hazelmist
Silkstream
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Raggedfur
Dracopaw
Blacklily
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Reddust
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Crystalheart
Grizzlypaw
Brewingpup
Sophie
Yuri
Blazestorm
Amber
Stick
Fernshade
Batwing
Darkclaw
Opalwing
Whitestorm
Graystar
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Nightowl
Copperstream
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Windstorm
Lunalight
Dusktail
Snowstorm
Falconwing
Firestar
Brightstorm
Darkdeath
Feathersoul
Swiftstreak
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Skyfeather
Blackhawk
Hawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:10 pm

"Yes? What is it, Wind?" Hearing a noise, Firestar turned and saw Graystar on the other side of the border a bit downstream of them. "Greetings, Graystar", she said calmly. "How's StormClan nowadays?" The firey wolf thanked her mate in her head for teaching her to be calm when meeting other Clan wolves.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Rocky glanced at Moonpaw as she had asked him if he were liking the Clan. He was about to respond when she had to go, so he nodded at her before looking back at Firestar. "Sure, I think I could do that." The golden retriever replied; he wasn't sure what thundersticks were, but he assumed Twolegs were like housefolk. As he saw Firestar and Windstorm talking, Rocky padded back once more so they could speak to each other without him in the way. Once they were done speaking, he decided he could find out what the plan was in details. Hearing Firestar speak, Rocky looked over at the border to see another wolf there. He heard the words Graystar and StormClan; perhaps that wolf was another leader? Rocky was curious about if the other Clans all had leaders also.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Before Wind could answer, he spotted Greystar approach the border. "Greetings Greystar. Name's Windstorm." he smiled and nodded at her. He saw Rocky pad away, then came back. In a low murmur, he said to his mate, "I know something's going on with the clans and Rain is going to have pups soon. I know we need to get the firesticks out from our land also. But I thought maybe after all that is dealt with..." he paused, his heart quickened again, "I thought maybe after all that is delt with, you and I could. I mean I love you so much and I wish to stay in Thunderclan." he said, he couldn't quite get the words pups out, but he hoped she caught the driftt. Turning back to Rocky, he said, "Glad you want to do it. I assure you this mission would have minimal danger to you and the clan if carried out properly." he then looked to Firestar to see if she wanted him to continue or if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:59 pm

WhiteStone arrived panting a little, downwind from where Greystar was standing, the male fixed up a little breathing in deeply. The male stopped panting as he walked towards her boldly, "Greystar, I have been sent with a message from shade, he wants you to come the the camp immediately." The young warrior said, looking at her with he's deep young blue eyes, he felt a little warm talking to the female as he smiled. As he looked at her apprentice, "Hello there darkpaw, I'm sorry I have to cut your tour around the boarder short." The male said politely as he waited for Greystar.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Graystar looked up as she heard Firestar speaking to her. "Hello, Firestar. StormClan's doing well; our prey is running fine and we have several pups now who might be skilled warriors when they're older." She said, looking at the warrior who she heard next. "Hi Windstorm." She replied. Hearing a sound from nearby her, her golden eyes glanced back at Whitestone. She hadn't noticed him as he'd been downwind of her. She smiled at first, though frowned as she heard what he said; did it have something to do with Sunstrike? "Oh, has something happened?" She replied quietly. "Sorry Darkpaw, I suppose we'll have to go back to camp now." The gray-furred wolf said, before looking back at Whitestone.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:36 pm

The white male licked he's chops as he turned to face Greystar, "Erh... Yes I think Sunstrike is dead.." The male said quite unsure, forgetting what shadestar said aboutt the sunclan wolf, "All I know is Shadestar needs you grace urgently." The male said with a warm smile.

-shadow clan camp-

Last edited by WhiteStone on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:41 pm

"That's good news for StormClan then", Firestar returned. "Rocky, let's go to the Sandy Hollow. The thundersticks have been seen there and Sunningrocks too. I'll tell you the details when we get there", she whispered. "It might be good to remember." Looking at her mate, the fiery wolf smiled. "Windstorm, I know what you mean, she said with a wink. "It will be okay but after all this ... trouble. Right now, we need to go. Goodbye, Graystar and goodbye to you, young warrior." Firestar dipped her head to both the leader and warrior and turned back from the border, heading towards the hollow.

-sandy hollow-
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Graystar nodded to Firestar in a silent goodbye as she left, before looking back at Whitestone. "Really? Sunstrike was Direstar's son." Graystar said; that surely would be a problem when SunClan found out. "Okay, we can go now then." The gray wolf added, with a slight smile back to warrior as she'd seen him smile at her, before trotting back towards the camp.

~StormClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Rocky nodded as Firestar said they were going to go. He looked back at the StormClan wolves, seeing another had came. He padded after Firestar and wondered where in the territory they'd be going. He hadn't heard of the sandy hollow before, and was glad to see other places in ThunderClan territory.

~Sandy Hollow~
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:16 am

Wind nodded a good by and loped easily behind Firestar and Rocky. He stayed a ways beck, to act as a rear guard. He was glad his mate understood what he was trying to say. As he loped along, he took in all the familiar smaells around him. There was the smell of snow and there, was there a hint of freshness signifying the arrival of spring. The grey and brown male hope he was right, with spring here, prey will be much more plentiful .
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:42 am

The lanky white wolf with black tufts on his head walked around with deep black smudged markings under his eyes. he shook out his white fur and snuck along the border, his black eyes eyes glittered. he let out a yawn and noticed a fat plump bird, he shifted into a clumsy hunting crouch. he leapt and crashed into a tree, he growled and rubbed his head with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:27 pm

When Darkpaw arrived, a warrior came, and Graystar left with him, back to StormClan camp. He ignored to the warrior's polite greeting and watched them go. Cut short? He thought. I won't have my tour cut short, weather I have my mentor with me or not. He began padding around, sniffing at the plants and checking for scents of other clans. After a while, he caught the scent of another wolf. (L) He followed the scent until he found the source. His blood-red eyes watched as the wolf pounced on some prey, and he decided to pounce on something too. The very large dark apprentice jumped out from behind the bush that he had been hiding behind, and landed on the other wolf, pinning him down. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" he snarled in the other wolf's face.

(Is L a SunClan wolf or something? Even if he isn't, if he's not on the StormClan side of the border, just pretend that Darkpaw came out from the behind the bush and growled at L)
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:51 pm

(hes a loner, and you cant say that he pinned him down, you should have said 'leapt at the other wolf aiming to pin him down')
L yelped as he got pinned down and stared up at this apprentice with confused black eyes, as he inhaled through his nose he smiled and said "hello, you belong to stormclan, if you would be as so kind as to get off me i would gladly let you know why i am here". speaking in his dusky voice the scrawny white wolf waited for the black apprentice to reply.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 am

Moonpaw padded up to wrestling wolves. She growled and rose her fur. "What are you two doing?" She snorted and watched then carefully.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:09 pm

L moved out from under the other wolfs grip and said "i am L"quite simply, his black eyes watched the two wolves almost curiously "i am searching for a pack that will let an oddball join".he flicked his ears at the wolf that smelled of woods "nice to meet you" his light gray fur complimented the black markings under his eyes and the black tuft ofhair on his brow. he tilted his head watching the two younger wolves and let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:20 pm

(Sorry about that)

Darkpaw growled, "I don't need you to tell me why you're here. I already know." He sniffed the other wolf and continued. "I can't smell the scent of any of the clans on you. So you must be a loner, looking for food and not caring weather you go onto one of the clan's territory. So the thing is... you didn't think it through, and now you're going to regret it!" The black apprentice lifted a paw in the air, claws unsheathed and ready to strike, when he heard another voice. 'What are you two doing?' He stopped, his paw still in the air, and turned his head in the direction that the voice had come from.

There was no time for him to growl and show his dark personality, before got a better look at the new wolf, and his mouth fell open slightly. "Uhhh..." was all that came out as he allowed the other wolf to slip out from underneath him. He backed up until a tree stopped him. The wolf shook his head, trying to clear it. "It's... it's just that, uhhh... he's a... loner..." He shook his head again.

(Just so you know, and you're not completely confused, L. Darkpaw and Moonpaw fall in love What a Face)
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 pm

L snorted and said "I wished to join a pack as i said before" his black eyes stared at the red eyed wolf. his mop of black fur on his head fell into his eyes and he shook it out of the way awkwardly. he swished his tail and asked "i want to help out" he looked at Moonpaw deciding that she looked like the nicer of the two wolves he asked "may i join yourpack madam"
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Moonpaw sighed as the to brutes began to fight. But raised her ears at the dark apprentice who seemed nervous. Moonpaw flicked her tail. She then turned to this L figure. "Well,do as you like." She blinked. She glanced at the apprentice. Then flicked her ears. Then turned to L. "But you'll have to speak with Firestar about it." She watched the white figure. But felt oddly drawn behind him at the dark apprentice. She dug her claws in the ground to keep her from walking. But showed no signs of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 am

L blinked watching the two wolves and said in his quiet voice "you both are showing obvious attraction to one another" he flicked his ears. he was very intelligent and strong though it wasnt shown by his slight and lanky form. he backed up a bit to allow the two to interact.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:47 am

Moonpaw pressed her ears forward and bared her teeth. "I'm not soft you Loner!" She barred her teeth,then snorted. "Smart Alec." She then turned to L. "So you coming?" She said with a hint of a growl in it.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:50 am

L twitched his ears and said "i dont feel very welcome... ill leave you two be" he turned and galloped off rather lankily. he looked like he would fall over at any time. however he didnt he just continued along almost awkwardly.
-windclan and stormclan border
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue12/40ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 pm

(Darkpaw)

When the other wolf made the comment, Darkpaw snarled viciously. "Yeah right! Just get out of here you annoying flea-bag!" The dark apprentice bared his razor sharp teeth at the other wolf as he galloped away. "And don't come back, or else!" He barked.

He turned his head back to the female that was standing just on the other side of the border. "Uhhh..." He tried. "H-Hi..." Darkpaw was surprised at himself. He had never actually greeted a wolf with a "Hi" or "Hello" since he was a very small pup

(If you want to see Darkpaw's history. I think it's actually better explained in one of my posts at the burnt sycamore then in his bio. I think its somewhere around page 17 or something)
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

(Ehh what ever :/)
Moonpaw blinked her royal blue eye. Then flicked her tail. She nodded to him. "Hi,who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue12/40ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:43 pm

(Sorry, I've been lazy and not wanted to switch accounts lately)

Darkpaw stared at the female, still lost for words. When she asked him who he was, his mouth formed the words, but they didn't actually come out. He had never felt like this, ever. And he didn't know what it was. The apprentice just stood there, staring at wolf in front of him, and occasionally shaking his head, still trying to clear it. But he had no success.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Moonpaw frowned. She flinched her tail. Feeling her skin itch under her pelt. "Cat caught you tongue?" Moonpaw chuckled and blinked her royal eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next