Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Warning System 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Warning System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue15/15Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue100/100Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:30 pm

As you may or may not have noticed, we have implemented a new warning system after the addition of our new moderators. Your warning bar is viewable both on the forums underneath your name as well as in your profile. By breaking rules you earn warnings, and the punishments can be moderate or severe depending.

Below is a rubric that the moderators will follow when warning a member. Each warning will be discussed underneath the private moderator boards, and the user in question is contacted via PM. Once your bar becomes filled a little it is an Official Warning. In different situations you will be unofficially warned by a moderator, however if you repeatedly break the forum rules you will be given an official warning.

Rubric
- In role-play, you will be unofficially warned 4 times before given an official warning if you break the 4 sentences rule or god-mod or powerplay.
- If we catch anyone committing art theft and we have good reason to believe the artwork or photography is indeed not yours, you will automatically receive an official warning.
- If the moderators or admins see someone posting with inappropriate language or content, you will receive one unofficial warning. If you are warned again you are officially warned. This may change depending on the severity of the situation.
- You will be warned once on the chatbox for out of control behavior, and if it does not cease and you are warned again, it will become an official warning.

Above rubric by Featherpaw. There are also other situations that may require a warning that is not listed above.

However if after a warning, if users' behaviour have been good (not repeating their mistakes) for a month then they will be rewarded by having the warning removed from their profiles.

Above rubric by Firestar.

Punishments may go from losing symbol points, crystals, or loyalty to suspension or banning from the chatbox and forums. The moderators and admins will review the situation and decide what is best.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Last edited by Shadestar on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue13/10Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue5/100Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Hmm, but what if you get a warning, like the four sententences one, but the did not include the sentence such as" I want to ask you a question." She says. As a sentence? Would you count that as a sentence? (Grammar is horrible on my tablet)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Streakpaw wrote:
Hmm, but what if you get a warning, like the four sententences one, but the did not include the sentence such as" I want to ask you a question." She says. As a sentence? Would you count that as a sentence? (Grammar is horrible on my tablet)
Yes that is a sentence.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 pm

ok, good, then i get those in a messages all the time.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Streakpaw wrote:
ok, good, then i get those in a messages all the time.
Wait, if you meant the "she said." part, that is not a sentence. But the "I want to talk to you" is. since the correct grammar would be "I want to talk to you," she said. and that is one sentence.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:45 pm

yes, but i don't do the 'she said' part anymore unless im working on school stories. I thank that everyone knows that " means that someone is talking. At least, I think i am right?
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue44/30Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue61/100Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:06 pm

I think what Shade was getting at was that when you type something like, "I want to talk to you." She said, is not grammatically correct because when you type a sentence like that and put "she said", the part the character said would have a comma and not a period. So, to be correct it would be, "I want to talk to you," she said. So, a comma instead of a period. One sentence.

Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue24/10Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue20/100Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 pm

And it also depends on how it's used. If the post is like:

The wolf padded up to the leader. "I want to ask you a question." She said. Her tail wagged as she waited for an answer.

Then it would only be three, because of the incorrect grammar (as mentioned above). But if the post was this:

The wolf padded up to the leader. "I want to ask you a question," she said. Her tail wagged. She continued to wait for an answer.

Then that would be correct.

(I think this helped and if it's not at all the problem then oops please forgive and if i confused you oops please forgive xD)
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue7/30Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Warning System Left_bar_bleue50/100Warning System Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:52 am

Good idea with the bar thing though,also i think you have to put a comma
I do that,yet sometimes i forget. So I'll keep it in mind Smile
Don't let Santa catch you being bad
Neither an admin Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warning System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning System   Warning System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum