Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan & StormClan

Go down 
+30
Thunderpaw
Hurricanefang
Whitestorm
Hawk
Bluepaw.
Snowstorm
Reddust
Pandapup
Sunblaze
Darkclaw
Ebonyfur
Opalwing
Stoatblaze
Dusktail
Ripplestone
Snakepaw
Nightfall
Nightfeather
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Heatherstar
Direstar
Dawnwish
Moonwhisper
Shadewhisper
Snowstar
Apachewind
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
Shadestar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between WindClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

"you still haven't given me your name, in many respects that is considered rude" even if he was a cold hearted brute he still required manners. His eyes looked like they were staring right through the wolf infront of him. He had the air of someone who would be there one minute and gone the next, almost like a ghost wolf
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:39 pm

"Oh, I am terribly sorry. 'Names Dewpaw. Nice name you got there, too." Dewpaw said, a bit coldly. Rolling her eyes as she remembered that love would obstruct her search for power.
Table Image Credit
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/30WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Creekfire approached the border, the scent of WindClan strong in his nose. The StormClan warrior swept his broad head from side-to-side, searching for a WindClan warrior to direct him or accompany him in his search for the camp. The large brute caught sight of Dewpaw and an unfamilier apprentice conversing a little ways down the line. Feeling a bit awkward to intrude on their conversation, the StormClan warrior padded down to the two young Clan wolves and sat down just out of ear-shot from the duo as he waited patiently to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 pm

The gray wolf glanced up as another stormclan wolves walked up as if he owned the place, his neck fur bristled a little but he said politley "Excuse me" he walked over to the taller wolf and growled "what are YOU doing here" his light gray eyes glittered. he disliked the thunderclan scent that clung to this wolfs fur, thunderclan was probbaly betraying them right now! the unusual stripe that ran from nose to tail tip looked like it had longer fur than the rest of his pelt. The rest of his pelt was relitivley short furred while his stripe was longer furred giving him a shaggy looking appearance
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/30WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Creekfire's deep amber eyes followed the WindClan apprentice as he approached the large gray wolf. "Sorry to intrude, but we've recieved dire news and I've been instructed by Graystar and Shadestar to share the news with WindClan. Could you instruct me towards the WindClan camp so I could speak to Heatherstar? He was unaware of Heatherstar's passing, so he waited for a responce from the seemingly shaggy apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Dewpaw sat there with an emotionless expression on her slim face. She allowed no noise to escape her mouth or for her body to make a crack of a twig or rustle of the grass and leaves. Sighing as Creekfire spoke her ear twitched with irritation. A devilish glint in her amber eyes as she waited for what Hurricanepaw would say. [Lame T.T]
Table Image Credit
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm

He snorted flicking his ears "pathetic, No you cannot speak to heatherstar because she Gave up on life and selfishly died" his gray eyes hardened. "Unless Shadestar or Graystar are coming you are not allowed on our land Stormclan wolf" he lashed his tail and said "So get lost" The handsome storm and steel gray wolf glared at Creekfire before he turned and walked over to Dewpaw "please excuse the intrusion"
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Creekfire's deep amber eyes widened in surprise as he learned of Heatherstar's demise. "Oh. Well, I'm sorry for your loss." He stiffened as he was denied access to the camp. "Very well," he rumbled in his deep baritone voice. "But when your Clanmates start to disappear and, StarClan forbid, WindClan is overrun, it will be on your head." The handsome brute padded off down the borderline, chin and tail raised high as he briskly trotted along the line. Like I'll disobey Graystar's orders, let alone be turned away by a single apprentice. I tried to do this the honorable way, but there's always more than one way to do things, unfortunately. He stopped every now and then. marking the borders as he went, slowly becoming a bobbing dot and soon nearly disappearing in sight. He stopped, sniffing. No WindClan wolves... Taking a breath, he stepped over the line, swiftly trotting towards the WindClan camp now that he was, hopefully, out of sight of that pesky apprentice.

~WC Camp~
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:31 pm

He probably just went anyways. Dewpaw thought, with an irritated glance at Creekfire as he disappeared. She could barely scent him in the direction of WidClan camp but she ignored it. "Well, what is it like in WindClan?" she asked. [i]Not that I care, but I could use it.

Table Image Credit
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Hurricane didn't really care if Creekfire did go to the windclan camp, the cold ferocious female infront of him was interesting "open, plain, boring" he said calmly his shaggy dark gray fur all over the show. His steel gray stripe had shorter fur than anywhere else on his body. Silvery eyes watched dewpaw with intrest
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 pm

[im too laggy to go get and use my table, sowwy]

Dewpaw nodded while in thought. "It seems like it. WindClan hasnt threatened us in ages," she said with a smirk. "Now that isn't any fun is it?" She flicked her tail coldly with a playful yet fearsome twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 pm

the wolf smirked cockily, if she wanted a fight then he would quite happily give her one, the femme smelled of marshes and mud. The scents smelled weird to his nose that was used to the smell of heather and open spaces. He breifly wondered what he smelled like before he glanced at the other apprentice "Its so boring that there is nothing for us all to fight, i'd like it if there were more rogues and stuff"
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm

"Hopefully there will be more in the future, but with wolves like us around they'd die down again." Dewpaw flicked her white tail back and forth boredly. Yawning, she revealed her long, sharp white fangs. The steel gray apprentice seemed interesting to the white femme.
[Lame post T.T]
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

"hey do you know that warrior called Aurafrost? they say on her very first gathering she attacked a sunclan wolf!" his eyes shone with admiration for the dark blue wolf who was as cold as snow. The steel and storm gray brute lashed his tail, he was more broad shouldered than his bigger sister Okami, he also had longer legs, he was a long legged wolf even for a windclan wolf not that he had a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm on my tablet so this will be lame sowwy)
Dewpaw nodded at the male apprentice with n icy stare. 'Yes, I do. She taughht me the ways f the wolves who were nevr loved." Licking her chest she sighed. Not saying he knows whxy she thought lamely
Back to top Go down
Angelfeather

Angelfeather

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:41 am

Angelfeather yawned as she silently awoke. 'Wait a minute, where was I again?'she thought to herself. The warrior stood up and looked around. She scented her old clan. "Oh yeah. I was plotting the death of my former enemies and yadda yadda."she realized and chuckled. Angelfeather then approached Dewstorm. "Who's the new aquaintance Dewy?"she smirked smugly. Her features were of Snowstar's. fur looked like Ebonyfur's. she hated that fact. She had her sister's traits as she was the youngest of three. Of course though, it is actually Rippleblossom but no one knows her little secret. "Ugh. Old clan stench."she rolled her eyes as she murmured. "Why did I come to this border anyway. Too many 'friends' from the past."she glowered silently.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:23 am

Dewpaw[she doesnt know shes a warrior yet] rolled her eyes. A cold glare was in them as she stared at the other 'innocent' wolf. "Why would you care?" she said with a devilish grunt. Flicking her tail back and forth she waited for the other wolf's answer.
Back to top Go down
Angelfeather

Angelfeather

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Angelfeather chuckled. "Because we are two of a kind."she whispered in her ear. "Anyone you plan to target as an enemy yet, Dewpaw?"she asked in a whisper. A sly, fox grin was placed on her muzzle. She chuckled to herself. Angelfeather herself still hadn't any recent wolves in mind, she wondered if the apprentice was quick on getting enemies.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Silkpaw... Dewstorm thought to herself. "None at all. Get out of my business, I was just talking to this apprentice." she whispered back then growled after. She turned to smile at Hurricanepaw before gesturing politely for Angelfeather to go away.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Hurricanefang flicked his ears and smirked coldly "indeed, it is considered rude to butt in on someones conversation, wolves might think you're up to something". His words ended in a low growl and he stood, fully grown the wolf was a handsome specimen. He swished his tail and smirked "see you" he began walking down along the border[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:11 pm

"B-bye." Dewpaw was surprised of the males sudden departure. So, I guess Ill go back to camp soon... She sighed.
[Lame post; im too lazy to use dews coding :c]
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:15 pm

He glanced over his shoulder "aren't you coming Dewpaw" hurricanefang grinned a little "i do believe that Snowflower ugh i mean snowstar is making me a warrior soon. I Assume she will name me Hurricanefang so you may call me that if you wish" his silvery gray eyes were hard yet amused. He continued on his short furred steel gray stripe obvious against his longer storm gray fur. Angelfeather annoyed the heck out of the handsome brute, which was why he had left otherwise he might have attacked the femme.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Oh.. Dewpaw got up with silent pawsteps along the border to follow the male. "You seem... a little bit interesting." she said in a cold, bored tone. She was tired and a little bit hungry at the moment; maybe she could do some hunting later.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 pm

The male let out a short grunt of laughter and continued along, his long shaggy storm gray fur contrasted with the short spiky fur of his steel gray stripe. Ghost like eyes watched the apprentice as he stalked along, his tail brushing his heels he walked with precision and coldness. His paws moved in a soft rhythm, his dark black claws digging into the dirt before pushing him forward. The brute was at his height with power and a dark coldness.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:27 am

The strange marked fae walked up, in her favorite gait that looked as if she were floating across the land, she perked her ears coming across Hurricanefang talking to some stormclan apprentice. She narrowed her black eyes a little she called out in a voice that sounded disappointed yet worried for her baby brother at the same time "Hurricanefang, you've been gone a while come back to camp with me brother" I don't like the look of that Stormclan wolf that hes hanging out with, she has a thirst in her eyes for coldness. Her shoulder that had the scab on it from the two leg thunder-stick twinged as she remembered Aurafrost when she was a pup attacking Brambleberry at a gathering. Her black eyes glanced at the female and she recognized the same coldness there.

Table Image Credit Table Image Credit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan & StormClan
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next