Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Moderator respect and other things 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Moderator respect and other things

Go down 
+9
Hawk
Feathersoul
Dusktail
Apachewind
Nightfeather
Fangclaw
Frost
Silentwhisper
Shadestar
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue15/15Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue100/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Moderator respect and other things Empty
PostSubject: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Hello all, I hope you guys had an absolutely lovely new year and that this one will be even better! I do have a couple of comments and things that have been brought to my attention that I'd like to address.

First of all of these is moderator respect. This is a very important topic that unfortunately it seems like I need to make an announcement for. The moderators are just doing what is in their job description. They have no malicious intent towards anyone else and do not wish to ruin your experience on this site. However there are basic website rules that we need to make sure people follow, such as appropriate language on the chatbox and the four sentence rule in role-play. Sometimes you forget, we all understand that, but it is important to learn from your mistakes. Even I needed to be corrected on the four sentences rule because I (embarrassingly) forgot, but I did not insult the moderators for making a note of it in role-play and I changed my ways to make sure I did not do it next time. This is what an ideal community does.

Talking behind the moderator's backs and insulting them because they warned you for something or think they did something unfair is not acceptable. If you have concerns about any of the moderators please PM an administrator instead. Everyone does have feelings and words can hurt. Please don't try to make their lives and jobs harder than they already are and just respect them like they were any other member (which they are). If anything they deserve more respect for the work and time they put into making this website run smoothly! I didn't think I would ever have to say something like this, but I guess everyone needs a reminder once and a while.

Also please remember that just because moderators are not on the chatbox doesn't mean they can't see your messages. Don't just break the rules when the mods aren't around because you think they can't see it. You can still receive an unofficial warning for these offenses. Thank you.

On a different note, I've been trying to make a quick login option but it doesn't appear to be working. You may have noticed the new widget on the side with your avatar and posts and things. This may be the only thing we have to work with here. It's very simple to just press the logout button, and then you can login on the side instead of choosing login from the top bar. I hope it cuts the time for you guys with multiple accounts but I just can't find a code that works correctly on forumotion in order to make it a one step process.

I won't be making a summary this time around for the meeting because there wasn't much to discuss and I kind of had an emergency halfway through and had to leave. However the mods and admins did decide on a UotM after all- so congratulations to Snowflower! You've been great and around for a long time and thus we believe you deserve the title!

Mostly all we talked about at the meeting were ideas for what pups could do as well as new contests. Featherpaw and Shadowstorm came up with two new ideas. Featherpaw suggested a "fireworks display" contest where you would draw the prettiest display and Shadowstorm suggested a monthly prompt. It would kind of be like Monthly Events but you are not role-playing with others and it is instead your own character. If you have any interest in either of those contests please let me know by posting below!

Thank you and have a great 2013!

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue3/30Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue50/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Congratulations Snowflower on UotM!
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue13/10Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue5/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 pm

I like the fireworks display one. I'll join that one!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue4/30Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue39/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Congrats to SnowFlower on the UotM title~
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue44/30Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue61/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Congratulations Snowflower! Enjoy the title and colour~
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue48/20Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue70/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Sorry to hear that people are treating the mods so badly, hopefully things will improve you you guys. I love you all and thanks for keeping the site running so well. *huggles*

As for contests and such I'm open to try just about anything, if I have time I'll do my best to participate.

Congrats Snowy, you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue35/30Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue60/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Congrats for the title Snow! you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue24/10Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue20/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Congratulations Snowflower! You earned this title!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue14/30Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue20/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 pm

CONGRATS TO SNOWFLOWER,AMD WHATS A UotM?
Also,what do mean for the monthly thing. I was confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 am

It means User of the Month.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue14/30Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 am

Oh,that would made sense 0.0
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue20/20Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue100/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 am

Congratulations Snowflower! You really deserve it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue17/10Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:24 am

omg! Thank you all so much. And a happy 2013 to you all too. You've made my day XD thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue15/15Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Hawkpool wrote:
CONGRATS TO SNOWFLOWER,AMD WHATS A UotM?
Also,what do mean for the monthly thing. I was confused.
If you mean the monthly contest, you would get a prompt like "You happen upon a bear in the woods" or something, and then you'd make a role-play post for what would happen (but it would only be you role-playing). Then they'd be judged one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue20/30Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue85/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Congrats to Snowflower and Thanks Mr./Mrs. Slim Shady (Shadestar) for putting this out there and Happy 2013 everyone
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue35/30Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue60/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Yes, thank you Master Ninja Assassin llama!!!
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue8/10Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue55/100Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 am

Congratulations Snowflower! You deserve this title. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Moderator respect and other things Left_bar_bleue17/10Moderator respect and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 am

Thank you all so much :3 I appreciate all the congratulations ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator respect and other things   Moderator respect and other things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator respect and other things
Page 1 of 1