Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall

Go down 
+4
Barkstripe
Silverheart
Emberfeather
Frost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue13/10The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue5/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty
PostSubject: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I miss you! He was pure white with blue eyes and was deaf...

The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall R_i_p_10
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue0/10The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue0/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Aww! He's so cute! May StarClan light your path, little one Q_Q (lol, if dead cats have a StarClan xD)
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue20/30The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue85/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Aww bless that cute furball and may it lay forever in peace!!<3
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue13/10The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue5/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Thanks! I miss him so much and i'm crying right now because you care!
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue7/30The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue50/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Aww,i feel sad now Sad
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue5/30The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue40/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Snowball may not be with us anymore, but he shall live on forever in our hearts and memories.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue6/20The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue0/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Aww, He's sooo cute! It hurts so much when pets pass away... Sad
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue24/10The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue20/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Sorry Streak. It hurts when you loose a pet, they're like family.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue17/10The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue100/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 pm

T^T snowball...I'm sorry for your loss. I found a kitten just like that, we called her toothless because her two front teeth were gone ._.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Thanks you all! I really miss him! He died of an unknown sickness )':
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Aww, that's so sad! My cat Boca recently died at the age of 18. Sad
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue24/10The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Left_bar_bleue20/100The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:26 am

That's an old cat o.o and sorry to hear about the sickness. At least he died peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Yeah, at least...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall   The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The picture i drew of my dead cat, SnowBall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Artwork-
Jump to: