Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Next gathering, contests, other general information 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Next gathering, contests, other general information

Go down 
+8
Feathersoul
Barkstripe
Silverheart
Snowstar
Seapup
Spottedheart
Frost
Shadestar
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue15/15Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue100/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty
PostSubject: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Great job in the new year so far, everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying yourselves and welcome to those who have recently joined us! If you guys have any questions, feel free to contact a moderator (dark green names) or an administrator (those with the suffix -star, like myself). We'll be happy to answer any queries!

Starting off I'd like to highlight some recent characters that have been put up for adoption in the Adopt-A-Wolf thread. These include Ravensky, the StormClan Medicine Wolf, and Dragonheart, a SunClan warrior. If you are interested in adopting either of these characters please read and review the thread HERE. I am aware that some other characters will be posted there soon, and hopefully the next litter from Snowstorm and Silverheart will be as well! :] Maybe even some wolves that will be involved in an upcoming plot...? Speaking of which, something very exciting is planned in the upcoming weeks! A board wide plot will be in effect, although I don't really want to spoil anything so I won't say much. Perhaps if you read back into the Medicine Wolf prophecy at the Moonstone it may shed some light...?

Additionally I'd like to congratulate Magmafeather in being the first senior warrior in all of TFC's history! You've been a fantastic, active member so far and deserve the title.

I'd like to close the advertisement contest on Monday, so get any last advertisements in. I may make a permanent advertisement/referral program just for those who are interested in still getting rewards in helping out TFC, especially regarding referring new members. Because of popular demand, the next contest will be a banner contest since our current one is out of date and doesn't reflect the current Clans! Look forward to more information on that :] Congratulations to Nightfeather for being the only member to find all of the letters and the correct word for the scavenger hunt! The unscrambled word was JACK FROST.

I'm planning the next gathering to be around February 2nd or 3rd. The reason it's not in late January is because I'll be gone from the 27th of January to the 1st of February in Washington D.C., and I don't think I will have much (if any) time for meetings or role-play posts. I'd also like to be around for the opening of the next Gathering topic. Let me know if either of those days works for you! We normally have the chatbox meeting at around 5 PM EST though of course this can change.

Have a great January if there are no more announcements before then!

Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue13/10Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue5/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm good for both days! I'll join the banner contest, too.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue6/20Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue0/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Thanks for the heads up Shade!
Back to top Go down
Seapup
Pup
Seapup

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue0/10Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue0/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 pm

1st or 2nd should work out for me; third likely won't.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue17/10Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue100/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm OK with both. Congratulations to Magma!!!
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue20/30Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue85/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 am

I am pretty sure I will be able to attend the gathering and meeting and also congrats to Magma!
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue7/30Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue50/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 am

WOOO HOOO!!!!
Congrats magma,and nice job Nightfeather Smile
Also,I CAN MAKE THE GATHERING,I THINK Smile
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue24/10Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue20/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Gathering is okay for me! Well, unless our school dance falls on one of those dates, I won't be able to make it (our dance starts really early because there's one for each grade and they don't want us staying up till like, 10 xD).
Back to top Go down
Tealpaw
Apprentice
Tealpaw

Crystals : 80

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue9/20Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (9/20)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue25/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm fine with either dates, and its a nice congrats to Magmafeather for the accomplishment~
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue15/15Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 pm

We can plan for the Saturday, then :]
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue24/10Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue20/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Okay! Good for me, ya know, unless I get hit by a bus or something.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue7/40Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue65/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am

I can assure you that you are in no danger of that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 am

I dun know. There's three buses that drive by my house twice a day, so I'm in danger about 6 times a day, heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue7/40Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue65/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 am

Well, you've been lucky for 12 years, chances are you'll be lucky for many more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:28 am

Well, I live on a highway (in a HOUSE! Not in a tent!), so there's a chance that I'll become a stain on the sidewalk one day :]
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue4/30Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue39/100Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 am

Well aren't you a bright one, Feather.
But yeah, I'll attend the meeting if my mind reminds me. (unlike last time.)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Yes, yes I am, Fang xD
Back to top Go down
Runningpaw
Apprentice
Runningpaw

Crystals : 11

Stats
Symbols:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue0/0Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Next gathering, contests, other general information Left_bar_bleue0/0Next gathering, contests, other general information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:57 am

Congrats Magmafeather!
And those dates are good for me Shade!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next gathering, contests, other general information   Next gathering, contests, other general information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next gathering, contests, other general information
Page 1 of 1