A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Share | 

ThunderClan Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
10/30  (10/30)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Copperstream
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 am

Nightowl gave a warm chuckle and touched his black nose to hers. feeling the rain drops fall onto his black pelt he said "i will never leave you rainwhisper". his golden eyes stared into hers and he said "i will protect you and let myself be protected by you". he smiled with affection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Rainwhisper smiled, and looking into his eyes, she knew he was saying the truth. She licked his nose lightly with affection. Maybe... Rainwhisper leaned her shoulder against him playfully and smiled.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
13/10  (13/10)
Loyalty:
5/100  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Oakpaw slowly watched as the wolves left for tue gathering. She yawned tiredly; todey had been a tiring day for her. What should I do...? she thought, as her tail thumped the ground. She knew that Copperpaw and ugh, Shadowpaw weren't at the gathering; but they were somewhere!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Nightowl
Warrior

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Nightowl glanced at Oakpaw and said "i saw Copperpaw go off to sunning rocks, try tracking him". he gave a slight grin then returned his gaze to rainwhisper. he gently nipped her ear then stood with a stretch. his ears perking as he heard faint sounds of what sounded like thunder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Rainwhisper wrote:

Rainwhisper looked up to faint sounds making her shiver slightly. But she ignored it and seeing Nightowl stand up she smirked. Looking away casually she rolled over knocking into his paws and attempting to knock him to the floor as well. She rolled away and smiled standing up and dashing quickly through the mud o the warriors den.Haha, Rainwhisper still rules. Rainwhisper lied down inside the den.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
4/10  (4/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 am

Wind smiled as he ran into the camp. Behind him, he dragged a dead deer. Dropping it down by the fresh kill pile and and seeing Rain and Nightowl, he smiled. He was glad they were going well. He missed Firestar and she began looking for his mate. He missed her warm fir, her warm touch, her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 pm

The black sleek well muscled male returned once again tired, and looking massive and now he was a fully grown wolf. However the male was coughing and was hungry. as he entered camp happy to be back but felt tired. As he walked through the clearing he's blue gaze looking around before picking up a large rabbit from the fresh kill pile. The male walked into the warriors den before ripping into the fresh tender meat. After Swiftstreak finished he's meal the black male who was nearly as big as firestar sat their in a sulk he had been away from he's clan not knowing what had happened or if he was even respected as a clan member he knew the was one female he could always talk to across the boarder. But decided he would stay for know till he knew where he's loyalties laid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Rainwhisper looked up and slowly padded out of the warriors den. She yawned, stretching each leg in turn Her nose twitched and she saw someone she hadn't seen before, no short ago but quite a while..Swiftstreak. Rainwhisper lied down watching the black male. He seemed hungry and st range and her own blue eyes looked confused.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Swiftstreak got up stretching before cleaning up he's carcass. The male yawned clicking he's jaw as he stood on up he saw a female wolf enter, he's memory of the pack was kind of blurred. "You are?" The male said in he's mono-toned voice. Before circling the female and then walking out the den stand into the clearing he's blue gaze firm with he's tense body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Rainwhisper wrote:

Rainwhisper twitched her ear. Stranage she found it, but she could not blame him. She had left a while ago. Guess he forgot.... Rainwhisper smiled kindly. "Oh Swiftstreak, its me Rainwhisper... Rainstar too? No... oh well. Nice to see you. I haven't seen you around camp."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 pm

The male body soften "Rainstar..." The male then soften as he smiled "Oh how have you been. I thought you had forever gone." The male said as he walked up close to the female and bumped heads gently. "I have been gone for quite a while...but that doesn't matter now. I'm back bigger, stronger and a lot less angry." The male said with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Rainwhisper chuckled softly as he bumped his head softly with her own. She peered into his own eyes and smiled. We will see... Rainwhisper had to see him less angry herself. "Haha, well we will have to see you less angry. I left for a bit Falcon wing convinced me of returning so we did." She wagged her tail softly sitting back down. It was good to see the once grumpy male again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:28 pm

The male wolf nodded a little remembering how he was once smaller then Rainwhisper, but not anymore he sighed a little as he chuckled. "Oh falcon..wing he also is back." The male said remembering how much of a trouble maker that young pup was. "Well its nice to see you again." The male said calmly before walking back into the den sitting deep inside where it was very dark where he laid down to rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Rainwhisper watched him, smiling. It was good to see him again. At that moment the she wolf felt like Rainstar again. Helping her clan and spedning friednly time with them. She sighed softly and looked up to the sky. A strange sensation passed through her but she ignored it and walked back over to where Nightowl was. She looked at him, her blue eyes big like the largest of lakes. Her pelt ruffled slightly by the wind yet shining like blue in the dim light of the night. I'm so bored The still young female nuzzled the male gently. "Lets go out, have some fun. Maybe go out by the river. Please? And if not I'll go without you" She smiled and bowed her tail high in the air.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightowl
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Nightowl got up and pounced on rainwhisper. getting the mud from his fur onto her own as he laughed semi evilly "bwahahahah! got you back Rainwhisper". his Golden eyes glittered with amusement as he stared down at the wolf he loved. he stared at this other black wolf and gave a low rumbling growl. not trusting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Rainwhisper huffed slightly as he punced on her, immedialtey falling to the ground. She smiled and once able to get up she shook out her mud covered pelt. Well now I have to get washed off... She watched him kindly and gave his nose a loving lick before heading to the camp entrance. She watched him growl and laughed. "Cmon Mr. Grumps." She smiled and began to pad out.

-Sunningrocks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:07 pm

The large male watched before he heared the male growl at him. He got up as he snarled "And who the heck are you growling at." The male snapped with a ear bursting bark, as he came out of the shadows of the den baring he's white teeth and the unknown black male. Swiftstreak glared with a fiery blue gaze, he already was being ticked off here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightowl
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Nightowl flashed Swiftstreak a cold glare before padding after rainwhisper. his tail flicking agitatedly. he was not going to let any other mangy wolf steal rainwhisper from him. he would rather eat fish for a week! he picked up the pace to a trot.
sunning rocsk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Swiftstreak held to the males glare with he's owning killing glare, "What a female thirsty mutt." The male said as he watched them both disappear. The large black male didn't having feelings for anyone here niether did he care about that. Swiftstreak was left to alone in the camp just how he liked it as he laid in the middle on the camp clearing in deep thought. After a while the black male muscular male stalked back and forth in the middle of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
5/20  (5/20)
Loyalty:
3/100  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Shadowpaw slowed down to a trot as she came to the entrance of the camp. she then noticed that her paw had started to bleed. she padded over to the medicine den to see if Feathersoul was in, but she wasnt so she just licked her paw. she went to the fresh kill pile and tore of a piece of deer meat and sat down and began to hungrily eat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:45 pm

The large black male notice a apprentice had arrivied into camp, a apprentice he hadd never seen before. He think much of it or stopped pacing back and forth how long was he gone he thunderclan scent was near to gone and he hardly recognised any of the wolves here the male sighed deeply once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
5/20  (5/20)
Loyalty:
3/100  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Shadowpaw looked up from her eating to see a black male. she was almost a warrior but she had never seen this wolf before. she finished her meal and then walked over to him. " hi my name is Shadowpaw." "whats your name?" she gave him a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:54 pm

The large black wolf looked at the female. "I'm Swiftstreak... Don't mind me." The male said quite quickly wondering what he should do. He then sat up looking at the fresh kill pile it was looking bare and the scents of pray seemed to be faded which was odd especially in this particular season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
5/20  (5/20)
Loyalty:
3/100  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 pm

"oh hi Swiftstreak." he looked like he wanted to be left alone so she went to lay down in the apprentice den. Shadowpaw was nowhere near being sleepily, not that she could have slept with all the thoughts going around in her head. she sighed heavily. i cant let Emberpaw have Copperpaw, but he really looks like he likes her. i dont want to say he cant like her but i like him too. but he probably only thinks of me as a friend he grew up with. maybe i should just let him go, yea that may be whats best. " but i love you so much....Copperpaw," she whispered drifting off to sleep at last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightowl
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Copperpaw padded into camp intime to hear Shadowpaws words. he sighed realising what the trouble was with these two. he frowned and lay down trying to figure out a way to discover whom he liked the best. he frowned and sighed, this was going to be difficult the coppery brute thought to himself. he stared up at the blue and gray sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: