Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+35
Echochime
Moonshadow
Lucy
Duke
Toadpaw
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Kaistorm
Nightowl
Direstar
Dovepaw
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Foxpaw
Frostpaw
Frost
Amber
Dusktail
Silversnout
Icefrost
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Evieshine
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Hawk
Firestar
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Scratch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 am

He frowned "well i like two females but i cant choose who i should be with" his copper eyes stared at Emberpaw for a few moments and he said "and i dont know what to do". he sighed and licked his chest anxiously. what should he do he wondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 am

Wind looked at his friend then padded over to him. "Scratch, things are bad. Let's go find some food. No one seem to care in the least." Wind looked around and sighed as Swiftstreak ran off. That's not good, what is it about this clan that makes everyone leave? He wanted to know the answer. It can't be his mate. She was sweet and strong; and, she cared for the clan. He shook his head, he just didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:21 am

"Thank for listening Moonpaw." " well ok i love Copperpaw, and for awhile he wasnt getting my hints that i would give him, he can be a little oblivious sometimes. but then Emberpaw stated to show an interest in him, and then me and her have been competing for him in a way. but then Copperpaw seemed like he really like her so then i decided to let him go. but i had said out loud that i love Copperpaw and i didnt know anybody had heard me, but somebody did and it was Copperpaw. he woke me up and told me that he likes me but that he also likes Emberpaw too." " i thought all this time that he only thought of me as a friend." "but now i dont know what i should do."
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 pm

He dragged himself into camp and fell onto his side panting heavily. he whined rather loudly and began licking the hole in his belly. luckily for him the bullet had missed the mroe important organs but he was ina whole lotta pain. the bullet had gone through and come out the other side. he licked the hole in his side persistintly.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Moonpaw blinked and shook her head. "Guys don't really pay attention to 'hints.' And,how will he know if you don't tell him? Yeah I've never fallen in love,but thats just how i think it should go." Moonpaw blinked her blue eyes. She flicked her taila,dn nudged her forward. "Take a shot,I'm sure it woun't be that bad. And if he rejects you,its his lost. If your not good enough for him,then thats his problem."
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

" yea your right." " but he heard me say that i love him." " but he told me he likes me and Emberpaw." Shadowpaw inhaled and smell blood. " somebody's bleeding. Shadowpaw ran out of the den. She found Nightowl her mentor bleeding with a hole in his side. she ran to him. " Nightowl what happen?" " are you ok." " somebody get Feathersoul." she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Blinking,she shook her head. "Don't worry. Copperpaw will make his choice. Not sure who,but he will make a choice." Hearing Shadowpaw point out the smell of blood,she took a deep breath. She stood up and perked her ears. She rushed after Shadow. Seeing a bloddied wolf,she stepped back. She rushed to the medicine den. She yelled. "Feather get out here." She didn't see her inside,unless she was in the darkness of the den. She shut her eyes and glanced back at the wolf. Not knowing a thing about herbs. Moon paced back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Wind was still in caamp and loped to nightowl's side. "Can you come to Feathersoul's den? I can help you walk." He glanced at the bullet wound, "What happened? Firestar needs to know about this." he said his voice calming as usual. He could see that the other wolves were panicing already, and he didn't want to add on to it.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Glancing around,Moon decided to track Feather. She felt fear chill though her bones. She shuttered,although it was already new-leaf. She glanced around. The leafs slowly growing from the trees. Moonpaw shook her head, she raced past. The ground racing past her paws. She stopped at the entrance and swallowed the lump in her throat. She turned to camp. Moon shut her eyes. Feather please be at the border. Please,we'll need it. She then turned. She opened her royal blue eye. She narrowed them,and raced off towards Feather's scent.
Wanting for no one else to die.
-tc and rc border-
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Why is everyone leaving Thunderclan? And what is RC?
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:31 pm

(It means Riverclan and why, because people have the free choice to leave if they wish)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:46 am

(Wind,Moon s getting Feather right now)
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 am

Nightowl grunted "two legs with these sticks that made a sound like thunder, one of them pointed it at me then this wound appeared". he hauled himself up onto his paws then looked around for rain. hehoped to starclan that she would be ok. he lugged himself into feathers den then curled up muttering to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 am

Shadowpaw paced around in the camp. hoping that her mentor was okay. she decided to go to him, she walk into the medicine den. " Nightowl i'll sit with you until Feathersoul gets here." " do need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 am

Rainwhsiper padded slowly into camp, sniffing about. The scent of blood decorated the air and immediately the female felt sick to her stomach. She gulped and trying not to really smell padded up to the medicine den panting. She looked at Shadowpaw in the medicine den and simply stood outside. The thought of her mates death suddenly crossing her mind. Her eyes widened she refused to think like that. Oh... The female sat down, her belly plump despite the sudden lack of food. She watched quietly.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 am

His black head popped up and his golden eyes stared through the dimness at Rainwhisper. they immediatly noticed her rather plump tummy. and he gave her a proud grin, he glanced at Shadowpaw and said hoarsely "Shadowpaw could you please slap some cobweb on my wound?" he rested his head on the edge of the nest and watched rainwhisper. he wanted her to come over so he could ask. he flicked his ears and gave a shy smile.

Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 am

Rainwhsiper looked inside as Nightowl asked Shadowpaw to tend to his wound for a bit. The plump female bounced over behind him, toward the back of the den and lied down, her head on his side. The odor of his blood strong in her nose and yet she was still happy enough he seemed okay. We will all be fine. She was unusually perky all of a sudden and closed her eyes as she lied down by him. She stayed quiet.

Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:26 am

Shadowpaw rampaged through Feathersouls herbs until she found the cobweb. she rushed over to Nightowl to put them unto his side. she slowly and gently spread the cobwebs over his wound to stop the bleeding. "you're going to be alright Nightowl, you have to be because the clan needs you, Copperpaw needs you." she didnt know what she would do if she lost her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Rainwhsiper chuckled softly her bright blue eyes closed as her head was set next to Night's. Her tail wagged and soon wrapped itself around Night's own. She smiled and sighed. Only them? She mumbled quietly and rolled over, the roundness of her belly more evident, but also looking like she had eaten a lot. She smiled and stuck her paws in the air, attempting to ignore what could be happening. "Yes Nightowl, they need you. All of them, Rainwhisper on the other paw won't. She'll be free." Rain laughed rather strangely, she was just so tired. She backed up a bit and put her head upon Night's flank and yawned, her blue eyes but mere slits as she fought sleep.

Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Shadowpaw walked out of the medicine den. if he needs anything im sure Rainwhisper will be there for him, she thought as she headed for the fresh kill pile. she grabbed a small sparrow and then settled down to eat it. as she started to eat, Shadowpaw wondered where Copperpaw was. she needed to talk to him because she felt like she just put him in a really uncomfortable spot.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Feathersoul slipped into camp, walking quickly and scrunched-up to hide her swollen belly. She slipped into the Medicine Den, her eyes widening at the hole in Nightowl's side. She didn't say a word, but she slipped inside her herb store, grabbing some poppy seeds and Willow Bark in her jaws before padding back to Nightowl's side once more. She set the bark and seeds beside his maw, brushing them closer to him with her tail. "Eat those," she said before sinking her jaws into a strip of moss at the side of her den, dropping it into the little water pool with a "Sploosh!"
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:53 pm

(Hello I'm back, recap please. I think I missed 9 pages, or more maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 pm

(Lol, nothing has really happened, but Wind is looking for you. Right now, Nightowl and Rainwhisper are in the Med den with Feathersoul 'cause Nightowl got shot in the side and there's some confusion. Copperpaw, Emberpaw, and Shadowpaw might be ready to become Warriors as well (I bought Emberpaw a promo, so she needs to become one). I think that's about it....so...yea.)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue13/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Oakpaw looked around camp. Rainwhisper seemed to be showing signs of early pregnancy. She knew she would never have a mate or pups. She was forever alone.
Suddenly a sharp pain hit Oakpaw's chest. What was happening to her? Was she dying? She slowly sank to the ground, her chest stinging with pain from dehydration, though it felt like a shot in the chest. She lied there, with small whimpers here and there as he body slowly grew limp. She was hanging on by a thread of life, although there was nothing Feathersoul could do. She would just die. I told my mom If I died as an apprentice I'd go out like a warrior, but right now that cannot happen. I'll fight for my life like a warrior, but I have to die... She slowly shut her eyes, a tear falling out as the last thread of life fell apart, plunging her into the darkness of death.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Rainwhsiper looked on at Feathersoul, her eyes rather cold and hard as she watched her. She lifted her tired self and watched her ears perked to catch anything. She watched the female but sighed. She and Feather had been friends for too long to get in such a fight. What to do... She watched Feather and smiled. "Thank you." She put her head back upon Night's flank.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next