Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Evil lurks beneath the full moon

Go down 
+19
Grizzlypaw
Blackwidow
Graywolf
Dovepaw
Moonshadow
Heatherstar
Dolphinpaw
Spottedheart
Dusktail
Brokenglare
Snowstar
Frostpaw
Slyshadow
Shadestar
Feathersoul
Runningpaw
Frost
Hawk
StarClan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

A supposed peaceful gathering brought StarClan to its knees beneath the full moon. A white wolf familiar to those once of ShadowClan were met with surprise when the Medicine Wolf returned. Lightdawn was the sister of Shadestar, and thus her disappearance caused him much grief. The happiness he felt for her unexpected arrival was cut short when an unknown wolf murdered Lightdawn by ripping out her throat and then ran off to an unknown direction. Owlbreeze, the Medicine Wolf of StormClan, attempted to stop Lightdawn's bleeding before going in the direction of the Highstones to meet their StarClan ancestors after a shooting star omen predicted the falling of all Clans. Once there, StarClan never contacted him even as he was laying with his nose to the stone. The Clans were alone in the face of this evil.

In her last dying breath Lightdawn managed to whisper something in Shadestar's ear, which he announced as Lightdawn denouncing all of StarClan and saying that all the wolves were just "pawns in their games". After this event, most of the Clan leaders left to their respective territories. No Clan other than SunClan had even started their announcements, and thus the gathering was left unfinished. Not thinking quite straight, the StormClan co-leader grabbed his sister and dragged her back to StormClan camp where she would be buried.

Meanwhile an evil was brewing and, like a volcano, was ready to erupt.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 pm

(Mossey, please post more than one word otherwise it can be considered SPAM Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 pm

(Yes am Will do)
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Well,I'm just curious who the people are -.-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:45 am

I want it to go on, seems exciting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

I agree with Rain
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:42 pm

I think it's a cool idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:45 pm

when will this be put into motion
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 pm

It already has Gentle. But the Azel group has been inactive,so,yeah
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/10Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/100Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:47 pm

All the players who played the Azel wolves are inactive except for a few [like Shadey since you all know she plays one]
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Lol yea, Is this gonna be on the new site, or is this plot dead?
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Ts dead,and I didn't know Shade was one 0.0
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:54 pm

we can have a few members create new character for free, Kinda like superclan. Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:53 pm

I think it's a good idea, I wish the Azel wolves were more active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil lurks beneath the full moon   Evil lurks beneath the full moon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil lurks beneath the full moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2