Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Just thought I'd join the packs... 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Just thought I'd join the packs...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Just thought I'd join the packs... Left_bar_bleue12/10Just thought I'd join the packs... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Just thought I'd join the packs... Left_bar_bleue30/100Just thought I'd join the packs... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Just thought I'd join the packs... Empty
PostSubject: Just thought I'd join the packs...   Just thought I'd join the packs... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Hello. I'm often called many names such as Blue or Jewel, those two are the most common. But honestly, I prefer Jewel. So there you have it, that's my name. Anyway, I love wolves and love warrior cats so this place seems perfect for me, lol. I guess I should start on my wolf soon. I plan on making her a Shadowclan or Thunderclan wolf. One thing though, I can't seem to find if there is a character limit...
Okay so my favorite color is blue and my favorite animal is the wolf. I have had many wolf characters in the past including my absolute favorite, Jewel (named after me). I'm probably going to edit her a little bit from what I remember and make her my first wolf here. Smile
Honestly, I am a nice person and if anybody thinks that something I say is rude or mean, then I apologize ahead of time; I never mean to be harsh, rude, or mean to anyone. My character on the other hand just might but don't take it to heart. I try to keep her in check. Smile
Oh yeah, I am hyper a lot but my randomness and strangeness doesn't seem to show when I'm here on the forums. Kind of weird... Eh, oh well.
Hmm, was there any more?
Not sure...
I guess it could be that maybe someone could help get me started... Do I just get my wolf ready and then start roleplaying somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Just thought I'd join the packs... Left_bar_bleue15/15Just thought I'd join the packs... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Just thought I'd join the packs... Left_bar_bleue100/100Just thought I'd join the packs... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Just thought I'd join the packs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd join the packs...   Just thought I'd join the packs... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Welcome to our site! If you want to join up, just post your biography in your preferred Clan and when a Staff member reviews it, we'll place you in the correct usergroup. Then you can go ahead and start RP-ing in your Clan camp or whatever you'd like..

Welcome again to the forums! Are you from WolfQuest or did you just happen upon us?

If you have any other questions, you can post them in the Maintenance & Support forum but please check the library first!

https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/f11-the-library

Thanks and I hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down

Just thought I'd join the packs...
Page 1 of 1