Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty
PostSubject: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Hunting Large Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Medium Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 7 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Hunting Small Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 4 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Fishing: 0/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Prey: 5/60
Successful Find: 5 points - Unsuccessful Find: 1 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 0/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Offense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 3 points

Defensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Defense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Defense: 3 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points

Idea credited to Magnafeather

----------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue13/10Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue5/100Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 pm

(Mossey, you went to SunClan, I don't think you could be Adder's mentor because she is in TC, Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:26 pm

(I haven't gone yet and I might change my mind)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue24/10Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue20/100Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 pm

(Just to clear things up:
Mosseybreeze is currently a ThunderClan member, meaning Adderpaw is her apprentice. Training may commence as usual)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:08 pm

(Thank you)
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue2/20Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue0/100Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:07 am

Rolling Eyes

Adder stomped into the training grounds. She was much older than this wolf, she knew it. "What are we going to do today?!!!?!!!?" she said grumpily and mockingly. She did not like Mosseybreeze at all.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:06 pm

I pounce on her shoulders and push her to the ground. "You act like that this is what training will be like." I get off her and sit down. I wait to see what she says.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue13/10Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue5/100Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm

[you didn't give her any time to attack! thus, I shall say she dodged it and Adder will attak. doesn't feel good, does it?]

Adder dodged the attack. She knew this stupid wolf would attack her. She growled, scratching at her face.[see how you could react to that?] She jumped away quickly. "Stupid wolf, thinks she can outsmart me." she mumbled, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm

"O really I am your mentor you are supposed to respect me you stupid house dog." I snarl at her. I want to pounce and kill her but that would only cause suspicion on me. I up into the highest tree and sit there. I know she can't up in the tree because she is stupid.

(Btw DON"T BE A JURK!!!)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:19 pm

"Yo mama's stupid! [that's my comeback at school, so...] You couldn't even kill a finger! I don't have to respect you!" she growls, jumping in the tree. She jumps on Mosseybreeze. "I'm not as stupid as you!"

(It's Adder's personality)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm

(Grr can we be friends again sorry fo power playing I didn't mean to)
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue0/10Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Left_bar_bleue0/100Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 pm

[you have to BEHAVE and stop trespassing on SC[btw i'm adder]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.   Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adderpaw and MosseyBreeze Trianing.
Page 1 of 1