Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Autobiography of a Strange one.  118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Autobiography of a Strange one.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Autobiography of a Strange one.  Left_bar_bleue6/10Autobiography of a Strange one.  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Autobiography of a Strange one.  Left_bar_bleue20/100Autobiography of a Strange one.  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Autobiography of a Strange one.  Empty
PostSubject: Autobiography of a Strange one.    Autobiography of a Strange one.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Well I will introduce myself again. I told you just basic stuff about me. Well I'm really super uper bored so I will tell you a bit more about me and the past. Read it if you got time, if not don't worry I'm spilling out everything I have kept pent up inside for so long and now it's being written down. So you know, whatever.

When I was small, I was well small. I was commonly referred to as a munchkin because of exactly how small I was. I had a temper and I looked like some angry live tomato. Yeah... I wasn't the smartest, I still am not. I spoke Spanish as my first language and still do. So I had some trouble in school but once I caught on, my teachers moved me to the highest English class they had. (I am not bragging!) I went to a small school. I was small. And I admit, I had no friends. I was the small loner who would watch kids playing with each other but never made an attempt to make my own. I don't know why... Anyway, being small and lonely I did get bullied by some low life kid, who I'm sure I could have snapped in two if I had tried. (I'm kidding, can you imagine a tiny probably three foot tall kid trying to hit a kid with his friends next to him. Yeah it wasn't going to work.) Well that was my childhood. Sounds like fun eh? No not really, luckily I wasn't affected by their taunts and threats. So I'm still pretty cool. I remember once, when I still didn't know how to tie my shoe, it was undone at school. I panicked because well my teachers wouldn't help. They didn't like me either. So I sat by a tree and tied my shoe. The accomplishment of tying my shoe made me so happy I ran around the playground screaming, "I tied my shoe! I tied my shoe!" If you could see the looks I got from the people watching me, you would laugh. In school I was in a play called, "America's Tallest Tales" with the characters, Annie Christmas, Paul Bunyon, Pecos Bill and all of them. I wasn't a major character all I would say is, " A prune a day keeps the doctor away." I was Paula Prunepit... I am not proud. I looked so dorky. oh well what is done is done.

Out of school, I was silly (still am) and rambunctious. My parents tell me how we would go to the store and i would look around before singing at the top of my lungs, "BOB THE BUILDER! CAN WE FIX IT? YES, WE CAN!" I was a big Bob the Builder fan, more so than Dora th explorer, though I liked her to. Strange how I think now back to the shows i used to watch. Chalkzone, PB&J Otter, Rollie Pollie Ollie, Dora the Explorer, Bob the Builder, Zaboomafoo, Blues Clues and all those little kid shows. I sure was weird, but then again how many of us haven't seen at least one of those? I don't know but I loved them.

So I just had to tell ya my sad childhood so you'd feel bad for me. No it's just part of me. Maybe you're saying, Why is she telling us all this? Well remember you don't gotta read it.

Anyway after that I did make friends, slowly. But eh? it was me. Well that was my childhood the rest is a blur. I was distant and loud, (I still am loud). Anyway now, well nowadays haha. Lets see how can I describe myself now? Oh I got it! I am very loud! I like to laugh and talk and talk. I know I talk a lot. I'm always the one in the middle trying to fix my friends problems, I make sure to tell them that I am always there for them beause one day I will need them too. My characters are based on me, so you get an idea of how I am. Like Rain, I can get grumpy and distant, like Falcon I love to have fun and spend all my time having fun. Like Thunder I like to help my friends, and like him I have a strange knack to know how they feel. They find me scary, always knowing. Then again they don't know how to hide their emotions so well. I get suddenly sad as well. I begin to shake and tremble in fear, and I feel horrible inside. I don't know some people may call me a cry baby, but I don't care sometimes I just need to cry. I admit it, gasp! I cry big shocker. Yet I'm usually very happy and hyper. I get hyper on water, don't ask. I enjoy life, I have always see its values and though we live in an up and down world. I usually help others feel good and well it makes me feel better as well.

Nowadays I like lots of different things. I like watching Restaurant Impossible with Robert Irvine, Chopped, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, and those old people shoes. I don't know, I like them. I don't know why... Don't judge me! I like the color yellow it defines my hyper attitude. I also like blue and green and well all the colors except pink for some strange reason. I love animals mostly wolves and dogs and strangely black and white animals. So pandas, zebras orcas and all of those. I love the Avengers as well as Batman. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, though I love the movie to. Mr Darcy! I cried in a Walk to Remember and Flicka as well. I have seen Life of Pi this year and have yet to watch Les Miserables. I have read the book "Night" which umm made me cry a lot! I do not exactly suggest it for anyone too young. It's about a boys survival of the Holocaust. I mean no offense in any way, in case you do. I wouldn't know how but just so you know.

I am a HUGE fan of Korean Pop. I love YG Family's PSY, (Gangnam Style) 2NE1, BigBang, Lee Hi, so many wow! I never thought I would love that music, especially when I have to look it up to know what it says. My favorite song is by PSY called "It's Art". Though my theme song would have to be "Lean on Me" By Bill Withers. I also like country music. I like Adele and Taylor Swift... and you know what enough about music and me.

Sorry if you read all this and you got bored. I just had to make myself an autobiography. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Autobiography of a Strange one.  Left_bar_bleue0/10Autobiography of a Strange one.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Autobiography of a Strange one.  Left_bar_bleue0/100Autobiography of a Strange one.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Autobiography of a Strange one.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of a Strange one.    Autobiography of a Strange one.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Wow,big and long.
Anyways,nice to know you rain:)
Back to top Go down

Autobiography of a Strange one.
Page 1 of 1