Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue6/10Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue20/100Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw   Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:35 pm

I wanted this to seem a bit like Bootcamp, only more fun! But you will learn everything needed to be a warrior and you will do it flawlessly. There will be no whines, no cries, no yells of pain unless I give permission to do so! I give the orders around here and you can be sure it will not be easy! Have you ever stared death in the eye cupacke? Have you ever faced a bear on your own, honeypie? No you have not! But you can be sure you will here. Here discipline and order rule! You will listen to my voice and like it! Do you understand?!

Lol,no just kidding. I will still be tougher though and you will obey! You will try your best and you will not give up! Because I dislike quitters. Listen carefully and we will both live through this!

(c)Forms made by Magmafeather

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting Large Animals :
(00/60)
Succesful: 10 points
Miss: 5 points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunting Medium-Sized Animals :
(00/60)
Succesful: 5
Miss: 3

Hunting Small Animals :
(00/60)
Succesful: 3
Miss: 1

Fishing :
(00/60)
Successful: 5

Finding Prey :
(00/60)
Successful: 5
Miss: 2

Finding Herbs :
(00/60)

Scouting for Predators :
(0/60)

Offensive Fighting :
(0/60)

Defensive Fighting :
(0/60)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainwhispersat down in the middle of the Sandy Hollow. The breeze blew blissfully past her, her dark fur blowing with it. Her blue eyes were hard and cold only because she was thinking. Her mind wandered to times past. Times where she had trained an apprentice before. She coud honestly say she did not remember the training well. she hoped to start a new with Foxpaw. She shifted slightly from her current spot and lied down upon the blanket of snow beneath her feet. Snow sprinkled Rain's pelt like sugar on a donut or the light dew on the grasses in newleaf. She waited for her apprentice, looking statue still and silvery white. She opened her maw, revealing sharp white fangs and a pink tongue which rolled out as she yawned and then she just left it hanging out. She whispered to herself softly. "Not everything that i part of me dies. Foxpaw will live to a healthy ripe age, she will" Her last apprentice had died, the only still alive was Falcon but that of course was only because of her great overprotection of the large brute. She peered through the bushes. Foxpaw will be a great warrior, that I will teach and she will live on to great warrior victories. She will!.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue50/50Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw   Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Foxpaw snuck up behind rainwhisper, her fox colourings making her look exactly like a fox as she gathered herself and hurled herself at rainwhisper. she looked alot like Phoenixstar, she had the same broad shoulders and long muzzle. she let out an exciteted yelp as she flew through the air.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue0/0Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue0/0Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw   Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Rainwhisper heard the yelp and ducked as Foxpaw flew over her. She laughed softly. "Very good, very good. Next time remember not to yell though. It alerts thy enemy of thou's whereabouts." She chuckled softly nad shook out her pelt, which was getting heavy with snow. She's going to make a great warrior someday Rain thought as she looked at the fox like apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Crystals : 181

Stats
Symbols:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue20/20Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue20/100Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw   Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 pm

The fox apprentice had slammed face first into a tree. she fell of and onto her back, a bit of a bleedng nose but she didnt seem to be too bothered. she rolled over and stood up. her tail awag she grinned happily and said "i wanna learn how to fight predators!"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Left_bar_bleue6/10Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw   Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Rainwhisper smiled and playfully bwed, smiling. "Well you're going to have to learn how to track predators if you want to fight them. So... " Rain lifted her nose to the air, "So..." She kept sniffing around. "Why don't you..." She smiled as she smelt something, "Look for any predators around?" She smiled and stood back. "I'll follow you." Rainwhisper smiled, she would not teach foxpaw how to do it first, she wanted to see the young females strengths and weakness' Find the coyote... to the right and up the ridge. Toward the Shadowclan border. Rain thought as she waited.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw   Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Training- Mentor: Rainwhisper Apprentice:Foxpaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Training Arena-
Jump to: