Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Why am I so Sly 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Why am I so Sly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Crystals : 227

Stats
Symbols:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue2/10Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue35/100Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Why am I so Sly Empty
PostSubject: Why am I so Sly   Why am I so Sly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:01 am

Okay I think now is the time to finally explain myself so you all know. I dont really hang out with people that much. My friends and me are really close and we don't let anybody mess with us. My friends and I have all had good friends that are now popular and have ditched us. We aren't scared kids and we actually act like friends are supossed to and stick up for one another. I don't trust many people because they always end up stabbing me in the back with something. The rest of the people i hang out with because they don't cause drama and they know i dont tollorate stuck ups. the next thing I have is on money. Im not rich. have had a job sence i was ten and have worked for every penny. My parnets don't have money. my dad is often out of a job and mom doesn't make that much. I have a car because to help my parents i needed a better job that was farther away and payed more. I pay for my horse and other animals from my own pocket and working part time at a horse barn. I have delt with a lot of people and they still surprise me. If everything in your life is going down hill; well join the party cause I almost get held back every year in school. It is not because im not smart. I am actually that is not the problem. I dont have time to do any homework unless it is done at school. Im only on this site because it keeps my stress down and i can do it on my ipod. I have had two friends decide thier life wasn't worth living and they took thier life. Another one has come so close sometimes i dont even have to ask where she was because she was at the hospital. One of best guy friends in the entire planet was going to be marine and save people but his life went down hill and his girlfriend broke up with him and his parents disaproved. Then he got really sick and ended up getting paralized from the waist down. now his dream is ruined and he has no one to support him. I live in sad stories. My life is a sad story. i thankfully don't believe sucide and will never think about it. If you have a sad tale to tell dont be afriad to tell me. I can usally relate and give advice or just listen because thankfully i have those things in my life If you actually read this thank you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Why am I so Sly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I so Sly   Why am I so Sly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am

wow amazing good job
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue0/20Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue0/100Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Why am I so Sly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I so Sly   Why am I so Sly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:49 am

Sad stories...But they are the ugly parts of life. :/ Nice to get to know ya Sly! Wink
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue30/30Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue45/100Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

Why am I so Sly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I so Sly   Why am I so Sly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 am

Wow,i..I don't know what to say
Well,maybe just this one thing:
Let God guide you. Everything he does is for a reason. I can promise you that. Just be patient. The first part of the story might not always be the happiest. But there are happy endings.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue24/10Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue20/100Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Why am I so Sly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I so Sly   Why am I so Sly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Wow...just.....wow..... I've heard of stories like this, but I never thought I'd have a friend who lives through them. I'm so sorry. Just keep pushing on, one day this will all be over.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue7/40Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue65/100Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Why am I so Sly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I so Sly   Why am I so Sly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Crystals : 227

Stats
Symbols:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue2/10Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Why am I so Sly Left_bar_bleue35/100Why am I so Sly Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Why am I so Sly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I so Sly   Why am I so Sly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Thsnks for reading it guys. I apreceite it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why am I so Sly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I so Sly   Why am I so Sly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I so Sly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: