Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Flip and Flick, at your service! 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Flip and Flick, at your service!

Go down 
+3
Bluespirit
Hawk
Flip and Flick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue0/0Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue0/0Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty
PostSubject: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Hey everyone! This is Kittysaysmeow from WQ, back again from the grave. I don't really intend on becoming a large, active part of the clans like I used to be, but I'd love to reconnect with all my old friends.

I used to be known as Spottedstar of Shadowclan and then Windclan (and Spottedsky if you're a very old member). For all intents and purposes, she's dead/gone and only my two current characters are alive. It's my intention for them to have known her, but not to be related to her.

I'll be on every so often just to pop in and say hello.

It's awesome to be back, and I can't wait to RP with all of you!

Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue14/30Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue20/100Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey spot. Welcome back,although i never knew you...
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue0/10Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue0/100Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:21 pm

I never met you either...
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue14/30Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue20/100Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:02 am

Well,welcome back anyways
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:04 am

I left quite a while ago (A year, I think?) so it's not surprising that you don't. :> My new characters will most likely reside in Hartford, so I guess if you want to meet them(or me), you could always go there!
Back to top Go down
Amberleaf
Young Warrior
Amberleaf

Crystals : 257

Stats
Symbols:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue10/10Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue0/100Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:15 am

Welcome back Spot! I've seen your old posts and such! Great to see you back! From what I understand your a huge part of TFC history?
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:22 am

Well, I suppose I was pretty big for a while. :> I was the deputy of Shadowclan way far back, under Duststar, and then it's leader for about 1 1/2 years. Then I was Windclan's leader for a spell, though I left after a little bit. I'm back now, hopefully to stay for a while!
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue15/15Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue100/100Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 am

WEEEEELLLLCOOOOOME BAAAACK!

You evil nickname starter <3 JK it's great to have the leaders of TFC back! (Couldn't stay away, eh?) Rainstar (now Rainwhisper) had also returned! TFC's history in the flesh, haha.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:18 am

WOOO HOOO THE HISTORY OF TFC IS COMING BACK SHADE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 am

Haha, Rainstar too? It's like a subconscious signal from the mothership, we all seem to be coming back! It'll be awesome to catch up with her too.. :^D
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue10/10Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue10/80Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:10 am

Awesome welcome back! (Rainwhisper in disguise)
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Crystals : 139

Stats
Symbols:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue7/10Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Flip and Flick, at your service! Left_bar_bleue15/100Flip and Flick, at your service! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:52 am

welcome back you seem like an awesome person already! it will be good to learn about TFCS history! be prepared for plenty of questions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flip and Flick, at your service!   Flip and Flick, at your service! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flip and Flick, at your service!
Page 1 of 1