Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Guess the medicine wolf 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Guess the medicine wolf

Go down 
+11
Angelfeather
Phoenixpaw
Nightshade
Emeraldpup
Yuri
Feathersoul
Redpaw
Sophie
Batwing
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue14/30Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue20/100Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Guess the medicine wolf Empty
PostSubject: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:13 pm

So,this is just like 'Guess the leader' and 'Guess the warrior.'
And well,it can be either site or books. I know there might not be a lot,so you can do the medicine wolf/cat again.
But with a different riddle of thats ok Smile

So,go ahead and play!

I was daughter of the great red,and I have had a love of the crow. But came back home,when the badgers had come. (Book)
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue5/20Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue3/100Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Leafpool
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Yes Smile that's right :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am

My turn!

I dreamed of fire. I told her the that was blue. Then the fire came and all was good. I died trying to keep my clan safe. The one with Yellow fangs took my place. I followed fire to save a clan in the sky. I helped fire fight when darkness came. I guided fire's kin to save the clan.

Who am I?(Book)
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue16/20Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Spotted leaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:50 pm

How did you guess?
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:08 am

can i make a riddle?

Rain falls from the sky hitting leaves, my mother a medicine wolf before me. i have not discovered my path yet
-tfc-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:45 am

Leafpup?
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue24/10Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue20/100Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Lol, Leafpup/Leafrain obviously xD Next riddle!

A huntress at heart, yet maimed by a demon. I served until my last breath, dreaming of being wrapped in a fire's love. Sucked from the stars, my life renewed as I forged my own path, shaped by old destiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Cinder I can't remember the suffix
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:53 am

Psst! It's Cinderpelt, Moss XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:17 am

Yuri your turn!
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:28 am

Lol k. This one is gonna be obvious XD

Once from the land of the swift and witty,
Born within the den of the herbs,
Trained by the dust from the sky,
Raised by the flowers in the snow with others,
My friends were the moon and the dawn,
And dire situations plus heather as well,
I mentored the one with the spotted heart,
And shall remain in the clan of the stars,
But my corpse stolen by the dark wolves,
As a sacrifice to their dark god.

{SITE}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:31 am

Lightdawn?
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:38 am

Nope~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:43 am

idk
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue1/10Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue3/100Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:46 am

Anyone else gonna guess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Wait um Isenfire and Lightdawn where the only ones taken
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Young Warrior
Nightshade

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue10/20Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue15/100Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:31 am

Nope. This medicine wolf's corpse was taken. It was also the same place where Isenfire and Luckyclover was.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixpaw
Apprentice
Phoenixpaw

Crystals : 33

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Ohhh, is it Shadewhisper?
Back to top Go down
Angelfeather

Angelfeather

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue0/20Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue35/100Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Yup. Nice job amber xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenixpaw
Apprentice
Phoenixpaw

Crystals : 33

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Alright, so I think up the next one?
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:33 am

Yes. Of course you can XD
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:28 am

Got one!

I became Medicine Cat, with a mouth full of berries and a head full of feathers,
even though in the beginning our leader didn't think I was any clever,
Still, I followed the will of Starclan, even through hard trials,
And now I'm proud to hold such a rank, without any denial!
~Book~

(Ooh, I made it rhyme! XD)
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue35/30Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Guess the medicine wolf Left_bar_bleue60/100Guess the medicine wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Littlefoot? [I think that I got the right suffix?]
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the medicine wolf   Guess the medicine wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess the medicine wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next