Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The hawk which circles the skies 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The hawk which circles the skies

Go down 
+2
Thunderstrike- Bane
Hawk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue14/30The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue20/100The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

The hawk which circles the skies Empty
PostSubject: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:20 am

Hello,and I know. I have already done one,but I though I ought to make some updates. Enjoy Smile

Name: Online,I have no name. Just call me Hawk Smile

Blood: I was born in Indonesia. And I moved to the United States when I was about 10 months of age. I lived in California,then moved to another state. I also believe I am half Chinese.

Appearance: I am a tall Asian girl. With brown eyes,and long black hair. Yes,I have grown it out. And there's not much to tell you other than that.

Personality: I am myself. And I am proud of that. I am nice,but a easily angered. I hates pranks,but I love traveling. I've traveled a lot. So,you get used to the numb feeling in your legs. Anyways,i like things quick,and I hate getting sick. Also,for some reason,I usually can't sleep easliy. While my sister,which I envy because of this,sleeps like a rock. I am a compete tom-boy. And would rather play a hard-core game,then tag with the girls. My sister has caused me to go harder on people I know. More than a stranger. Although,I am quite open,I hate it when someone tries to get into business that isn't there. I am bossy,but lead things well.

Diet: Well,I'm your average American eater. Although,I do eat exotics. If your a little squirmish,I suggest you skip this.
Spoiler:

School: I got to a private school at the moment. And have streaked a 4.0 all year. (NEW ACHIEVEMENT!!) Also,my class is very friendly. I bet they can make you feel at home in 3 minutes. Although,the some of the older kids are quite rude. I have 2 rude guys in my book. (No hard feelings to you guys. I am friends with the ones in my class Smile ) I can't tell you their names,so lets call them Richard and Jack.
Besides that,I'm friends with everyone in my class. But I'm not a goodie-goodie either. I mostly hang out with the guys in some if the games we play at recess. And I sit with the girls at lunch. I am very,very talkative. But at lunch,I usually don't talk at all. Which is kinda odd. I talk all the time in class.... Anyways,we have 12 kids in out class. 9 girls,and 3 guys. Uneven odds,am I right? We'll,now onto the next subject.

Life: I live in an apartment,and my parents own a hotel in a small town. I've grown a little into being country,and knowing John Wayne. And yes Rain,I had no idea who was the Duke till the second semester of my first school year. So,shoot me. Anyways,I have a sister (As most of you might know). I can't tell you her name,but I can tell you that we're twins. Fraternal twins at that. We look nothing alike. I like 5"2,and shes like 4"8. And the grades differ as well. Anyways,I didn't do any extra activities. But I have taken Karate,kinds of dances,swimming lessons,and ice skating lessons. But that was when I was younger.
Now-a-days,not much is happening. I've lived in my town for about 4 years,and I'm happy and comfortable.

If there is more you'd like to know about me,ask down below \/
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue0/0The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue0/0The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:40 am

0.0 I am... speechless... but I do admit... a 4.0 is something to envy... Razz

JOHN WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me be the first to say, I love Hawk more than anyone else here. Don't argue with me. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue14/30The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue20/100The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:00 am

I SHALL NOT ARGUE WTIH THOR ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Ahaha yes! Oh Hawk, you're making me cry with laughter right now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Hehe hehe Smile
Your welcomes Smile
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue24/10The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:45 pm

I didn't know you were Asian. 4.0? I have, like, a 3.7 xD
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Hehe,every year i got like a 3.9. I always got a B in penmanship (Gesh do I hate that subject!!)
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue8/10The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue55/100The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:10 am

I once ate fried octopus, and I loved it. It also worked as a perfect way to creep out and disgust my brother. XD
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue30/30The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The hawk which circles the skies Left_bar_bleue45/100The hawk which circles the skies Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Huh,I've eaten a lot of gross things,hehe Smile
I commonly go to the old dirty Asian places
But that have good food like that down there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hawk which circles the skies   The hawk which circles the skies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hawk which circles the skies
Page 1 of 1