Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Pets and other critters 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Pets and other critters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Pets and other critters Left_bar_bleue0/0Pets and other critters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Pets and other critters Left_bar_bleue0/0Pets and other critters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Pets and other critters Empty
PostSubject: Pets and other critters   Pets and other critters Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:43 pm

I am really super bored... and I am like really happy... so i decided to make this to let you know why I am so happy, that and I like to show off what pets I have.

Okay so number one is a small brown chihuahua named Miny. She had a dark muzzle and ears and the smallest white paws. She is ten years old and she is my baby, yes she's my baby. I just love her soo much.

Number two is another Chi named Ping, strange name I know. At least I don't use his full name, you don't want to know. He's actually a very strange color for a dog, because he isn't like those gray Chihuahua's no, he has white fur that turns black as it grows out, making him look gray. He's such a dumb dog, with his big eyes and round head, oh I love him too! XD

Number three.... well number three isn't mine but he's still pretty cool. Number three is a big, black pitbull. His name is Boogie and he has white paws and a white chest. He isn't my favorite even though he's really cute because he isn't very nice... but the face oh the face is so darned cute!

Number four is an 18 year old black cat. Her name... her name is Bamfila... even stranger I know. She is the sweetest thing you have ever met, even though all she does now is sit in her chair all day long.

Number five, well number five I just got today. Number five is a small gray kitten with big blue eyes. His name is Rain, after one of my fave Korean singers (dont judge me) that and, it's raining here. My mom has such a big imagination XD

Number six, is Rain's sibling. She's a shy brown with black stripes kitten. she has big green eyes and we called her Pepper. You know... because of Pepper... from Iron Man 1, 2, and 3... I couldn't help it! (Great movie by the way)

Well those are my pets, along with the two hawks that call this place home, the twenty vultures in the trees, about thirty crows, hundreds of house finches, and numerous other small critters. I don't have names for them though... so I won't tell you about all of them. Oh and I almost forgot the coyotes, rabbits, squirrels, you know the average fox and horses and other dogs, but we won't go there.
Back to top Go down

Pets and other critters
Page 1 of 1