Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Pixar vs. Dreamworks 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Pixar vs. Dreamworks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smokepup

Smokepup

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Pixar vs. Dreamworks Left_bar_bleue0/0Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Pixar vs. Dreamworks Left_bar_bleue0/0Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty
PostSubject: Pixar vs. Dreamworks   Pixar vs. Dreamworks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:06 am

So, who so you think makes better movies, Pixar or DreamWorks? I think Pixar is the superior. They have won me over with their beautifully crafted movies.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Pixar vs. Dreamworks Left_bar_bleue30/30Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Pixar vs. Dreamworks Left_bar_bleue45/100Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pixar vs. Dreamworks   Pixar vs. Dreamworks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:15 pm

I like them both. They both make great movies,which have won awards
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Pixar vs. Dreamworks Left_bar_bleue24/10Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Pixar vs. Dreamworks Left_bar_bleue20/100Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pixar vs. Dreamworks   Pixar vs. Dreamworks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:36 am

No idea. I like movies, not the companies that made them, lol. Whichever one made Oz the Great and Powerful has my vote. I cried.....because of the amazing scenery xD
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Pixar vs. Dreamworks   Pixar vs. Dreamworks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:05 am

That was really great animation 0.0
But I thought that was Disney's work...
Back to top Go down
Smokepup

Smokepup

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Pixar vs. Dreamworks   Pixar vs. Dreamworks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Yea, Disney made the new Oz. I heard they made the actors look at puppets where the animated characters were going to stand.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Pixar vs. Dreamworks Left_bar_bleue14/30Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Pixar vs. Dreamworks Left_bar_bleue20/100Pixar vs. Dreamworks Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pixar vs. Dreamworks   Pixar vs. Dreamworks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Really?
Huh ow. I'm not much with looking into random directing stuff much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixar vs. Dreamworks   Pixar vs. Dreamworks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pixar vs. Dreamworks
Page 1 of 1