Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
I got jealous >:C 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

I got jealous >:C

Go down 
+3
Dustypup
Silverheart
Shadestar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue15/15I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue100/100I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I got jealous >:C Empty
PostSubject: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 am

I was jealous of everyone elses Introduce Yourself topics because I hadn't had time to make one! O: Anyway I'm Shadestar, Adalae on WQ. I was the original creator of the original TFC and then passed on leadership and now i'm back with the new one! I'm a moderator on WQ^^

Soooo my name is Alanna (Uh-lah-nuh) and I live in Massachusetts on the east coast of the USA. I live in an old farm town with lots of cows and sheep and the occasional ostrich and llama. I've lived here all my life and I am currently turning 15 August 5th O: I'm in high school (I go to high school in Rhode Island) & the past year was my freshman year which wasn't too bad at all ^^.

I play clarinet and I have been since 6th grade (but I broke my wrist then and that's the only time i've broken a bone. IVs *shudder*). I am in a clarinet quartet, a wind ensemble, jazz band, and I partake in the various state things (Like All-State and I was in National Sousa Band thing also). I'm also going to a music camp thing next saturday which will be EXCITING. (i went last year so I already know what it is xD)

So, a couple things you should know about me. I am a huge doctor who fan. Don't go dissin' my Who >:C I'm also a gamer. I like Assassins Creed, Left 4 Dead (1 and 2), Uncharted series, Minecraft, Half-Life 2, Magicka, various indie games like bastion and Amnesia, others, and that epic quiz game thing I have for Playstation 3 for some reason. I don't know why. It's fun.
Also I play tennis and for freshman year I was on Varsity tennis, Swimming, and Sailing team. I like reading, big fan of Harry Potter (read that series 10 times lololol). I also like 1984, Animal Farm, The Odyssey, Julius Caesar was pretty good too. Read King Lear by Shakespeare in 6th grade, that book was great.

I also like drawing but I haven't been for the past months because I've been so busy, so my drawing skillz deteriorated xD I do like writing though! I have a dA: http://www.lyricalllamas.deviantart.com If you watch me I'll watch you back <3

I like various artists for music. Let's leave it at that.

Doctor Who, Criminal minds, NCIS, House, and anything with Morgan Freeman are my favorite TV-shows.
Taken, harry potter, The Dark Knight, Prometheus, and anything with Morgan Freeman and Liam Neeson are my favorite movies.

I have two cats and two goats. We used to have a dog but he passed away November 26th, 2011 :C

So yeah. I just wrote my life story. I'm sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue20/30I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue85/100I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 pm

My dog died November 27, 2011... nice to know you and that is a pretty name ; D
Back to top Go down
Dustypup
Pup
Dustypup

Crystals : 42

Stats
Symbols:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue2/10I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue10/100I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Great to know more about you. =D
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue48/20I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue70/100I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Well this is totally awesome! Its great to know a little more about you (Tennis players rule! Even though I have only been playing for a couple years now. xD).
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue100/100I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:23 pm

YES tennis players <333 Pro ;D

And I'm sorry about that, Silverpup :C I had mine since I was really little (don't remember life without him) so it was hard on me. My dad doesn't want a new dog so it's kind of lonely :C hbu?

And thanks Dusty!
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue20/30I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue85/100I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:32 pm

He was 1 year old but I still have his partner lexi. And I get to see his puppies they remind me of him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey there! Nice to meet you! :3 Woohoo, so glad another person on here shares my absolute love of Doctor Who and Harry Potter! High-five! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:30 pm

OMG YOU LIKE DOCTOR WHO? THIS IS AMAZING. (we need a doctor who rp, ill get on it)
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue17/10I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 am

MINECRAFT Very Happy I love that game its awesome!!!

Amnesia i watch people play it but it don't scare me one bit. (other than the teleporting guys)
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue3/30I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
I got jealous >:C Left_bar_bleue50/100I got jealous >:C Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:51 am

I love the name Alanna! My cousin is called Alannah with a h. My three favourite names are Phoebe, Niamh and Alanna!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got jealous >:C   I got jealous >:C Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got jealous >:C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: