Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Rebel's Howl

Go down 
+21
Larkpaw
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Graystar
Ottersky
Barkstripe
Silverpaw.
Leopardpaw
Ravenclaw
Blackwidow
Sunblaze
Twistedfoot
Moonshadow
Hawk
Weedpaw
Barkclaw
Sophie
Dolphinpaw
Duskpaw
Reddust
Batwing
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Standing on a bloody battlefield,you watch as bodies of wolves and dogs let out dying screams,you were frozen to the ground. The canine apocalypse was beginning,and your one of the survivors. Humans are just about everywhere. They had bounties on your head and so many others. You heard a gun shots echo in the distance,you were jolted back to reality,and made a break for the forest. You then skid to a stop,spotting a small camp. You swallow the lump in your throat. Around camps like these resided violent canines if all kinds. You noticed a wolf turn to you. It's eyes widened,as if the wolf was curious. "Who are you?"
Will you answer the Rebel's Howl? Or die along with the other...?

The Rebel's howl is a canine apocalypse Role-play. You can choose from a dog to a wolf,or a human. This was when the human race was increasing quickly,and the earth had become the human's junkyard,it also made the earth riddled with disease. They wanted wolves gone,thinking that they had started it all. They also took the few precious livestock they had left. There were bounties of many kinds,maybe $20 for killing 5 wolves and such. So that was when a few groups were started,to defend themselves from man-kind.  You may create your own,but tell me first. So,now I encourage you to join in and have some fun!

Rules
~~~~~~~~~~
All of the rules TFC applies here

Ranks
~~~~~~~~~~
Master Rebel: A leader of a rebel group
Second in command: As in the name,the one under the Master Rebel
Fighters: The fighting force of the groups
Scouts: They patrol the territory,and usually guard the camp at night. Most of them are very clever.
Healers: They heal and make sure that their group stays intact
Hunters: They hunt for the rebels. This is usually the second smallest group,besides the Healers
Students: They are pups that start to learn the ways of the Rebels,and they usually take care of other missions or assassinate
Pups: The young part of the group,they learn and prosper till their Students

Hunter: They go out and hunt for canines,and may sometimes make a group
Civilian: A regular person,who usually just works instead of hunts

Code:
[center][color=red][size=18]~Canine forum~[/size]

[b]§ Name:[/b]
[b]§ Dog or Wolf? (If dog,specifically which species):[/b]
[b]§ Gender:[/b]
[b]§ Appearance:[/b]
[b]§ Position:[/b]
[b]§ Personality:[/b]
[b]§ Age:[/b]
[b]§ Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]§ History:[/b]
[b]§ Image (Optional):[/b]
[/center][color=red]
Code:
[center][color=blue][size=18]~Human Forum~[/size]

[b]§ Name:[/b]
[b]§ Gender:[/b]
[b]§ Appearance (This includes an outfit):[/b]
[b]§ Hunter or civilian?:[/b]
[b]§ Personality:[/b]
[b]§ Age:[/b]
[b]§ Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]§ History:[/b]
[b]§ Weapons:[/b]
[b]§ Image (optional):[/b]
[/center][color=blue]

Last edited by Batwing on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:01 am

(Thanks! :3)

Flash was sniffing down a rabbit. The scent trail was fresh. The greyhound flattened herself as the scent got stronger. 'Perfect...' She grinned, and shot out. The rabbit had no time to think, for Flash was on top of the plump figure in seconds. The greyhound had only started back to camp, when a distant gun shot was heard. 'Oh.... I hope no one was hurt....' But she knew it was dumb to think. Whenever a gun shot sounded, it usually meant injuries... or death. 'I hope our members are all ok...' She shook her head and buried her catch, before starting back onto the trail of a squirrel.
Flash usually stuck to small things, since she was a little more then the size of a larger cat. But it was her breed, small and quick. It was easier to hunt the smaller things.
She isn't a fighter for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:38 am

Red rock ran in zig zags. Making it harder for them to aim. The red leader came up to a log,as she jumped over it,a pain burst in her shoulder. Blood spattered on the ground,but she kept running. Her shoulder was on fire. Red gritted her teeth and kept running. Feeling blood continue to drip down to the ground. She raced around a corner of trees. Hoping to lose the humans,before any more damage was made.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Pounce was closer now to the action. The woods here were thinner, offering less concealment, but the She-wolf still had the duty to care for her pack. Another Gun shot went off, very close by. The fae took refuge in a large thick leaved bush. Suddenly a scent hit her nose. It was Red rock. And the fear spiking scent of blood hung over that as well. "Oh no...Please don't let it be her." Suddenly, she saw a red streak zip by her and into a corner of trees. It was Red rock! Pounce waited, her heart pounding, for the humans to follow. She heard some crunching of their paws in the distance, but she didn't hear them come any closer. Peering out under the thick branches, she spied their leader. "Red rock!" She hissed quietly. "It's me, Pounce." The she-wolf said this as loud as she dared, but not loud enough for the humans' poor hearing to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:00 pm

SilverMoon smelled blood and trotted off in the direction of it. she didnt have far to go before she spotted Pounce and Redrock. "Pounce is she going to be alright, is there anything that you need me to get?' she would be happy to help but she was also keeping a watch out for the humans. "i think that we may have lost them for the moment." she said in a calm voice, although she was very worried for her leader.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Flash heard another gunshot, and her heart leapt. "Oh..... I hope I can survive what I'm getting into..." She said with a shake of her head, before darting off to the sound. She arrived to where her leader was. "Sweet merciful crud! Is she okay?" Flash barked to Pounce. Her eyes were filled of worry.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Red rock slid behind a tree after a few minutes. Her shoulder felt like it had been torn apart,and someone had stuck some sand in it. She crumpled behind the tree. Trying hard to quiet her breathing. She didn't dare glance around for the humans. She heard a few shouts,which she could not comprehend,but they gave up. Red sighed and collapsed on her side,that wasn't bleeding. Her eyes were a little blurry,and she thought the bushes were talking. "Who's there..?" Her words didn't slur,which meant as would probably live.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Pounce walked stiff legedly over to Red rock. The injured wolf seemed to be hallucinating, and talking to herself. The She-wolf bent over to examine the awful wound on her shoulder. She then turned to Silvermoon and Flash. "Quick, you two, I need Marigold and Cobwebs." She instructed determinedly. "Marigold is that bright yellow flower. There should be a patch by a stump over there." She flicked her tail in a direction opposite of where the humans were. Pounce then began to clean Red rock's wound, ridding it of the bullet that had buried itself into her shoulder. "Hang on please!" She thought, looking at her leader with determined but agitated eyes.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 pm

[Sorry I haven't roleplayed Solstice in a while!]

The red husky had listened as Silver Moon spoke to him, explaining why she had thrown him over into a bush. Solstice nodded slightly, following after the wolf as she told him to. Upon hearing a loud sound, the husky perked his ears, wondering if people were still nearby. The dog hesitated before running after Silver Moon as the wolf had gone off in the direction of another, seeing one of the wolves from before and some other members he didn't recognize. He perked his ears as he noticed a wolf saying the names of herbs; wolves knew about medicine as well? The husky had learned some of the different uses for plants throughout the two years he'd been alive, remembering them well due to his good memory. Remember, Solstice, be careful; you don't know any of these wolves, nor do you know if they're going to chase you out of their territory again. The husky thought to himself, blinking as he noticed that there was also a dog in the pack. He hadn't realized dogs could join wolf packs; perhaps they'd accept him too. Shaking his head, Solstice decided he could think about joining this pack later, and for now he looked back to Silver Moon. "Do I have to leave now, since I am on your pack's territory?" Solstice barked, glancing at the injured leader of the pack before looking back to Silver Moon.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Silver Moon ran to get the herb and cobwebs that Pounce had told her to get. She laid then down by her and then gave her Leader's ear a quick lick. " you will be alright Red Rock, Pounce is going to take care of you." She then turned to the dog Solstice, " no, not right now. It's too dangerous." She said and then went to go stand guard, anything to keep her mind off if her leader was going to survive.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Red rock frowned and tried to sit up when more wolves came around her. Pounce,and Flash were there too. She blinked her heavy eyes. "W-When did you two-",she took a deep shaky breath. "Get here?" She wrapped her tail around her paws. Trying to slow down her heartbeat,so she wouldn't bleed as much.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:45 am

Pounce swiftly picked up the herb and began to chew it into an poultice. She would thank Silver-moon later, for now, her mind was focused on her work. The She-wolf then spat the bitter juices onto the wound. She then picked up a cobweb, and gently pasted it on it, quickly slowing the bleeding. Pounce then turned to the wolves with Satisfaction."It's a pretty nasty wound, but I'm pretty positive that she'll live. " She then shuffled her paws anxiously. "But she's still weak, and its far to dangerous for her to stay out here with the humans around. We will probably have to carry her back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Red rock twitched when Ponuce applied the herbs. She sighed and shook her pelt a little. "Of course I'll live,Pounce!" She snorted and stood up. Her shoulder flared up,but she quickly dismissed the fiery sensation. "And I can walk myself too."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Flash nodded and raced off to find and gathered the marigold. Running over to a tree, she leapt up, grabbing cobwebs for the healer. She ran back over, giving the healer the herbs. "Here," She panted. 'She'll be fine, though we can't have her leaving blood all over. Pounce'll take care of that.'
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Pounce narrowed her eyes as the leader refused to be carried but stood up again. Almost immediately her wound reopened, not badly, but it was enough for her to lose patience. "Oh Darn it Red-rock! Just sit down!" She snapped. She grunted a thanks as Flash handed her more Marigold and cobwebs, her usual cheeriness gone. Pounce then picked another cobweb and pasted it on, stopping the bleeding. The fae sighed, "You won't need to be carried, but you'll need to be helped- and careful." She casted the leader a warning glance before continuing. "I don't want the wound reopening."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Red rock sighed and sat down again. Letting Ponce paste more herbs onto her wound. She shook her head. "Pounce..." Though,her sour temper made her go silent. No use arguing now...
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 am

Silver moon chuckled when she heard Pounce yell at Red rock. She walked over to her leader, "there is no us in arguing with her, you know." She went to the other side of her leader, and nudges her shoulder. Her silent way of saying to lean on her. Her eyes sparkling with relief that her leader was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:29 am

Flash hopefully watched the others help the leader up. Flash would help, but she is just too small. So, instead, the Italian Greyhound turned back to Pounce. "Is there anything else you need?" She asked, her dark brown eyes filled with worry. 'Rock'll be fine. The wound will heal, unless she does something to open it again. Oh, those dreaded humans! None of this would of happened if it weren't for them! Flash turned a deadly gaze over to the sky, growling. 'Someday...'
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Pounce tried to regain her calm demeanor as Flash asked her what else she needed. "Nothing else, thanks though." Then the She-wolf suddenly remembered. "Wait, earlier, I buried some herbs by the old pond. Could you go get them please? They'll spoil if they're not taken soon." Pounce then turned back to Red-rock. "We'll have to go back to camp now." She told her. "So, lean on my or Silver-moon's shoulder. And when you walk, try not to put much wait on that shoulder, or it'll open." She then gazed around. then started towards camp when the other wolves and their leader were ready.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Silver Moon followed after Pounce with their leader in the middle of them. She then remembered the dog, and considering he hadnt tried to attack them, she decided to let him come to camp until it was safe, or until Red Rock decided what to do with him. she flicked her silver and mud caked tail for Solstice to follow them. Then she turned to Flash, "Careful out there Flash, the humans are somewhere close by."
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Solstice had listened as the various pack members spoke to each other, hearing a few different names, and more talk about the humans. Upon hearing mention of a camp, Solstice glanced to Silver Moon, seeing her flick her tail for him to follow them. The red-and-white husky nodded, glancing around at each member of the pack before slowly following after them, his ears perked in case the wolves would try to chase him out. Solstice continued forward, following after Silver Moon, and he lowered his tail to show that he didn't mean to be threatening towards any of the wolves or pack.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Flash bowed her head to the healer, before turning to Silver Moon and replying, "Compared to me, they're slow as hedgehogs. I'll be fine." She smiled, gave a curt nod, and ran off to the pond. When she got near, she dropped her head, tracing the scent of the herbs. Overhead, an eagle called. Flash looked up, her eyes filled with worry. These large predators were much larger then her, and they attacked wolves. She's small, easy to kill.
Quickly, Flash found the scattered earth, and dug the herbs back out. Carefully, Flash took the herbs in her mouth, before streaking away. 'Oh, I hate being watched by large animals. I feel like a mouse compared to the pack members. Larger then a cat, at least...' She grunted, but ran back to the pack.
Panting, she got sight of Pounce. "Here!" She said, though being careful not to crush the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/20The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Red rock grunted in agreement as she leaned onto Silver moon. She gently lifted her grazed leg off the ground. "Alright,are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Pounce nodded in reply and they set off. Red-rock in between Her and Silvermoon, with the dog following not far behind. "I wonder if our leader will let him join." She wondered, throwing a skeptical glance at the dog. She sighed in relief as they came close to camp.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Crystals : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Name: Tanya
Dog or Wolf?: Wolf
Appearance:
Position: Student
Personality: Adventurous, playful, humorous, and rambunctious
Strengths: Tracking, hunting, and running
Weaknesses: Swimming
History: N/A
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:25 pm

(Accepted,Tanya)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel's Howl   The Rebel's Howl - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebel's Howl
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: