Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Thunderclan & Sunclan border

Go down 
+14
Whitestorm
Hawk
Hazelmist
Barkstripe
Adderfang
Ottersky
Scarletsoul
Ravenclaw
Stoatblaze
Weedpaw
Fernshade
Silverpaw.
Aurorapaw
Opalwing
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

the border of sunclan and thunderclan
(im aware that that area is technically fourtrees, its just easier having this topic than a extra fourtrees one)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:44 am

Scarletsoul was a little taken aback by Otter's word but it didn't take long for her to see the sparkle in his eyes to know he didn't really mean it. Lashing her tail to try make herself look angry, Scarletsoul narrowed her eyes slightly and padded closer to Ottersky until she was about two paces away from him. "I was no where near stepping over the border!" She barked but shot him a small smile only for his eyes to see to show him she was only joking. "I think you need to get your eyes seen to." She retorted and kept a steady gaze although her eyes too were sparkling with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:48 am

He perked his ears and said "you just stepped over the border" his tone was light and almost bored, dark brown eyes glittering. The wolf was generally pretty laid back when it came to most things. Even in battle he could be seen laughing, the bright male was like sunshine shining through a hole in gloomy clouds. He grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:50 am

Fernshade spun around when a familar voice met her ears. She flicked her tail. "Tch,it's Ottersky. The traitor." Her eyes hardened even more. "Aurorapaw's here already." She grabbed Scarletsoul by the scruff and dragged her away from the border. "So leave." She narrowed her eyes and stood between the pair.

Weedpaw felt the gaze retract from her,and she gave a sigh of relief. Though,it was low and quiet. She lifted her head as another scent filled her nose. Thunderclan,huh? Wonder what the others smell like... The apprentice flicked her tail and watched the exchange. Traitor? What happened? Weed blinked surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 am

Otterskys ears pinned back and he let out a low annoyed growl "traitor? oh yes i am a traitor for being taken away as a pup and deciding to stay with the clan that raised me!" His brown eyes narrowed "i guess you could call sunclan the clan of traitors as they all left their birthclans!" gone was the mischevious happy go lucky wolf.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Crystals : 35

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:00 am

Gin leapt between the two wolves his ears tilted back faintly "hey there is no need to fight!" his words were earnest and honest. He looked from one wolf to the next before saying "we should go back to your camp, there is no need for a fight here" his eyes shone with anxiety, he hated needless fights.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 am

Fernshade snorted at the dog. "Stoatblaze,Scarletsoul. We're leaving. Weedpaw,your coming too." The wolf raised her head. "Gin,your coming with us." She stared coldly at Ottersky. "I never chose to be born here." Her eyes sparkeld with regret. You should have come back... She stared silently at the wolf. "I never chose... She whispered only for the wolf to hear. She immediately turned and padded away. Her eyes narrowed and hard.
-Sc Camp-
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:20 am

Weedpaw flicked her tail and blinked at Fernshade. "But we haven't even..." The fae had ignored her and kept a steady pace to camp. She sighed and pinned her ears to her brown head. "What a jerk..." The apprentice flicked her tail at Gin. "Come on,I need another loner in camp." She said without turning to the dog. Weed smirked and sped after Fernshade.
-Sc Camp-
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Stoatblaze blinked in surprise as a ThunderClan patrol came over to the Fourtrees with Aurorapaw. There were two ThunderClan warriors; one of them being Ottersky. The orange-tan warrior listened as everyone spoke, hearing Fernshade and Ottersky in a slight arguement before she said to leave. Fernshade and Weedpaw had trotted back, and Stoatblaze looked over at Ottersky. "Were you not born in SunClan?" Stoatblaze said simply in response to Ottersky's last statement about SunClan being traitors. "You still left your birth Clan; it doesn't matter if an eagle took you away. You could have came back; ThunderClan wasn't the only Clan that raised and cared for you." The warrior added, his tone slightly hurt, though he replaced it with a growl. Glancing away and back towards where Fernshade and Weedpaw were, Stoatblaze trotted away, his ears flattened down.

~SunClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Scarletsoul gave a low growl as Fernshade grabbed her scruff and snapped her jaws at Fernshade's muzzle but only as a warning that the female couldn't control her. Hearing Ottersky's words about Sunclan, the pretty fae pinned her ears back and almost snarled at him but managed to keep it from affecting her voice as she spoke. "Sunclan may not be your clan anymore but it's still mine and I won't let anyone talk like that about us." she barked with a neutral tone although stopped herself from saying anymore knowing that Otter would just shout at her more and there were still wolves here like Adderfang and Aurorapaw around to hear. Scarletsoul shook her head and took a few steps away from Ottersky, the sparkle in her eyes gone now replaced with sadness and longing mixed with pain for being separated from him and never being able to truly be together. "Come on Aurorapaw. Gin, you too." she called to them, her voice firm though her eyes betrayed her emotions terribly.Spinning around, Scarlet headed back to camp knowing Aurorapaw and Gin would soon follow.

-Sc Camp-
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Adderfang was shocked into silence at the arguement about traitors and Clans. The handsome black wolf stayed silent during the entire confrontion, even when it turned physical with Fernshade dragging Scarletsoul back, sensing there was unspoken tension between the warriors. His ears perked, taking in the information. Eagle? ThunderClan? What has that got to do with Ottersky? The young warrior swallowed nervously as the wolves began to depart, Stoatblaze's words echoing in his ears. 'You could have come back; ThunderClan wasn't the only Clan that raised and cared for you.' Soon only he, Aurorapaw, Ottersky, and Gin remained, the group quiet. He cast a nervous glance over at Ottersky, crystaline eyes wide. What in StarClan's name just happened? He turned to Aurorapaw, his voice a bit high and nervous. "I, uh. I'll tell you at the next Gathering..."
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Crystals : 35

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Gin flicked his tail glancing over at the thunderclan wolves, he grinned faintly at weedpaws words about needing another loner. Glad that he had managed to avert a huge fight the silver dog turned and raced after the other wolves. Glancing over his hsoulder every now and then
-sunclan cmap
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/20Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Aurorapaw stared at Adderfang and watched as the others left, she nosed his shoulder saying softly "stay well you flirt" she turned and dashed off. Her gray tail bobbing behind her, she had picked up her bundle of leaves before she left and she held them gently between her jaws. The small wolf raced along
-camp
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Adderfang grinned as Aurorapaw nudged him good-bye. "See you later," he called after the light gray femme. The handsome black male watched as she disappeared into SunClan territory before turning to Ottersky. "You wanna go back to camp or patrol the borders or hunt or something?" he asked, a slight smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:59 pm

"i was born in Sunclan to Ripplestar and Stoatblaze, at only a few weeks old i was taken by an eagle and dropped into the thunderclan river, i was rescued by Falconwing and he became my foster father. He cared and loved for me and i consider Thunderclan my home" said the warrior gravely .
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:24 pm

"Oh..." Adderfang trailed off. "Well, no matter. You're ThunderClan now, right? Waddya say we go hunt something?"
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Ottersky nodded "thunderclan is where my heart lies" he smiled quietly at the younger warriors suggestion of a hunt. He queried softly "Where abouts should we begin our glorious charge for food?" he spoke like that as he was amused.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm

(Sorry for not posting. Forgot, heh heh.)

Adderfang cocked his narrow head to the right, his mind whirring as he thought. "Hmm. How about the Owl Tree?" the handsome young warrior thought out loud. He paused, peering up at the sky. "Its looking a bit late for a hunt. How about we do it tomorrow?" The black young warrior flashed Ottersky a coy grin. "See you at the Owl Tree in the morning!"

~TC Camp~
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:19 am

Scarletsoul padded up to the border to Thunderclan, looking back over her shoulder to see if Hazelmist had caught up with her yet. Giving a sigh seeing the female was still on her way, Scarlet gave a shrug and began to sniff the area looking for signs of any treaspassers. May as well make a start whilst I wait for her, the rusty-brown fae thought and flicked her tail. Sitting down for a moment, Scarlet stretched he jaws wide in a yawn, her eyes a little blurry from not having slept in a while.
Back to top Go down
Hazelmist
Young Warrior
Hazelmist

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:26 pm

The orange and black fae bounced up humming softly to herself, she pranced along her tail stuck up high in the air. She scented the air and frowned "aint nobody has been here in a while" her voice was musing and interested. She sniffed the air again and paused recognizing the thunderclan scents as Otterskys and Adderfangs. She Stretched and asked "so... you seemed pretty excited to come to the border, whos ya crush?"
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:40 am

Scarletsoul paused mid-yawn hearing pawsteps heading her way but quickly snapped her jaws shut seeing and hearing Hazelmist. The pretty fae flinched at the warrior's question and her eyes betrayed her surprise at the female. "N-no one." Scarlet stammered, silently cursing herself for doing so. How did Hazel know she had a secret like that - she could've been excited about anything. Was it really that obvious? Scarlet curled her tail around her paws uneasily, her eyes focused on her paws for a moment before looking over the border to Thunderclan and back to Hazel.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Otter pranced up his tail feathered out behind him, he stopped as he saw a couple of sunclan wolves yet his face brightened once more as he saw Scarletsoul. He strutted over and made a point of sitting down with his muzzle in the air.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:32 am

Scarletsoul perked her ears straighter hearing a noise coming from the other side of the border. Her mood immediately lifted as the wolf's scent drifted over on the breeze and she instantly knew who was stood opposite them. "Hello Ottersky." she barked, trying to keep her tone neutral from being suspicious of Hazelmist watching her, but she was extremely happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Otter perked his ears recognizing a familiar scent that pillared up over the border. He skidded to a halt and a familiar goofy grin spread over his elongated features. His tail wagged in welcoming wide 'windmill' wags as he said "Hello Scarletsoul" his voice was respectful and interested. He shot a slightly bemused glance at Hazelmist he turned his look to Scarletsoul, he wanted to hang out with the sunclan wolf, his heart thudded loudly in his chest
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Adderfang padded along the border slowly. Suddenly, at the sight of the SunClan wolves, Ottersky shot off, eager to speak with his love. The handsome black male drooped, the dried blood on his face flaking off as fresh slowly oozed over it. The depressed ThunderClan wolf approached the border, sitting down silently behind Ottersky as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Hazelmist
Young Warrior
Hazelmist

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Hazel perked her ears as two familiar Thunderclan wolves came up, she grinned judging from the happy glint in Otterskys eyes he was completly besotted with Scarletsoul. She glanced over at the white throated Adderfang and smiled slightly. She walked over to him and flicked his nose with a paw even though she was still on her side of the border 'hello whats the long face about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan & Sunclan border
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next