Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Moving to the New Site 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Moving to the New Site

Go down 
+4
Bluepaw.
Steelstripe-
Silentwhisper
Shadestar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue15/15Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue100/100Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Moving to the New Site Empty
PostSubject: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello, everyone! It seems like the role-play plot will not be finishing up any time soon, and I would really like us to move over to the new site as soon as possible.

Therefore, here it is! Please join, and you can begin role-playing after you post your bio. The setting will be after this plot finishes, so if your character died then you should not be role-playing that character there! This site will remain open for two weeks from today and then I will put it into Maintenance Mode and everyone will be moved over. Thanks!

http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue3/30Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue50/100Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks for letting us know, I'm just about to register!
Back to top Go down
Steelstripe-
Young Warrior
Steelstripe-

Crystals : 52
Location : In a galaxy far far away,on a planet,called EARTH. -.-

Stats
Symbols:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue0/0Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue0/0Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 pm

I'll miss this site. Well,It was fun guys. Out with the old,and in with the new!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue5/20Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue15/100Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Already registered. Can't wait to make my first post. But we have to finish the plot of course. (2 weeks we have, lol sorry if I didn't have the right to announce it.)
Back to top Go down
Wrenpaw
Apprentice
Wrenpaw

Crystals : 75

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Darn! Now I have to wait till I get back to register! :/
Oh well, maybe I might be able too...

But anyway I'm super excited about joining! XD

Edit:

I registered!!!Very Happy Did not know you could do that on a mobile device.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Shadestar, what if we don't have an email and we are using our parent's or guardian's email, because I do that and I can't get registered unless I can activate the email and check it, and I don't have the password and username to get into it? I'm such a bad girl Sad
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue3/10Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue4/100Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Graywolf wrote:
Shadestar, what if we don't have an email and we are using our parent's or guardian's email, because I do that and I can't get registered unless I can activate the email and check it, and I don't have the password and username to get into it? I'm such a bad girl Sad
An admin can activate your account manually Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue5/20Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Moving to the New Site Left_bar_bleue7/100Moving to the New Site Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh darn, I was really hoping to roleplay the movig of the territories T_T

It is good to move earlier then, I guess..

Oh, I almost forgot! I'd like an admin to activate Frost, Dewstorm, and Thunderpaw's account. My e-mail is fudged up right now e3e'
Edit: Okay, I didn't make the ~Thunderpup account. Ca you delete that user? Thanks..........
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Oh thanks God, I was so worried about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the New Site   Moving to the New Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving to the New Site
Page 1 of 1