Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
DARVELIA [fantasy animal RPG] 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

DARVELIA [fantasy animal RPG]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guardian

DARVELIA [fantasy animal RPG] Empty
PostSubject: DARVELIA [fantasy animal RPG]   DARVELIA [fantasy animal RPG] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:05 am

DARVELIA [fantasy animal RPG] 33blhxi

This is the world of the WIONLOPES...

“I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me." - Morpheus, the Matrix

As the start of Winter begins sweeping across the land, the Darvelia pride prepares for War... and the white snow will soon be stained red with the blood of the slain. MORPHEUS is on the rise...

There had been a long and bitter war raging on between the Darvelia pride (lead by Bao) and the Savatora pride (lead by Morpheus). So long, in fact, that neither side knew who struck first. Hatred runs deep between these two prides, and rivalry for territory within the land is strong.

A darkness has swept in that seems to have seeped into the bones of all the pride members on both sides... it has brought about a new age of betrayal and deceit amongst the pride members. This darkness only grows stronger with the coming of Winter, and it weighs heavily on Bao's shoulders. Once again, war is upon them...

But Bao is ready.

He is always ready for war...

He loves it, and truth be known, he was made for it...

//COME JOIN US TO READ MORE!
Back to top Go down

DARVELIA [fantasy animal RPG]
Page 1 of 1