Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
'Ello there! 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

'Ello there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

'Ello there! Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello there!   'Ello there! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:17 pm

'Ello there! I'm Shadowpup/Shadowpaw/Shadowleaf on here, but on WQ I'm Starforest, but you can call me Starreh, Starry, or Star. I'm an eleven-year-old living somewhere in the US (sorry for not telling you guys...my parents are really over-protective), and my first name starts with an L. I'm planning on being an author when I grow up, having five to ten cats, and a little house with an attic, full of plants with a barred-off room with frogs, fish, and a man-made pond in the center. The pond room, it'll be called. I has a lot of plans for my life. :3

I'm homeschooled, which I have been all my life (except for the time when I was internet schooled...that was an awful experience). Currently, my family owns three cats, two dogs, and three guinea pigs. I have three older siblings. I like chocolate, which should be in the paragraph below, but I put it up there, because I'm random. Yesh. I am.

There are five things I like best on earth other then my friends and family. Doctor Who (ohmigosh whoever invented this TV show was absolutely brilliant. My Doctor Who! Mine!), Harry Potter (*sobs* the most brilliant book series of all time *sobs*), chocolate (heh heh...already said it), cats (who doesn't love cats), the colour black (is it a colour? I'm not sure, but it's my favorite colour...or non-colour. XD), and pepper (ah, that glorious spice). So yeah. There it is.

And to other things I like. A.N.T Farm (a surprisingly good TV show), Viva Pinata (lovely video game), Clone Wars (another epic video game), a Star Wars game (Rise of the Sith? Rise of the Jedi? What the heck was it called?), LEGO Harry Potter and LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Skyrim (also called Skrym by my brother), Doctor Who (I think I already said that XD), and many many other things, such as snakes, catnip, cobwebs, the internet...

I dislike dresses, the colour pink, spiders, stereotypes, history (so boring), Connections Academy, and many other things as well.

So this is me. Hello!
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
'Ello there! Left_bar_bleue20/30'Ello there! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
'Ello there! Left_bar_bleue85/100'Ello there! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

'Ello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there!   'Ello there! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Cool we shall be good friends we have lots in common..... I hate cats and pepper and no black is not a colour but it is in my world XD
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
'Ello there! Left_bar_bleue7/40'Ello there! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
'Ello there! Left_bar_bleue65/100'Ello there! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

'Ello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there!   'Ello there! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 am

Welcome to the Pack!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Sponsored content

'Ello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Ello there!   'Ello there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Ello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: