Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Harry Potter - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Harry Potter

Go down 
+3
Shadowpup.
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should I allow second characters?
Sure, why not?
Harry Potter - Page 4 Vote_lcap80%Harry Potter - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO!
Harry Potter - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Harry Potter - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/10Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Harry Potter - Page 4 Hogwarts-Crest

HEADMASTER
Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Gryffindors are known for their courage, chivalry, and doing what they believe is right.
They are represented by the manned lion and the colors scarlet and gold.

Harry Potter - Page 4 250px-10

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor McGonagall

HOUSE GHOST: Nearly Headless Nick

PREFECT: {Will be chosen by me}

STUDENTS:

Lilac May Fleet

Hufflepuffs are known for their hard work, fair play, friendship, and patience.
They are represented by the badger and the colors yellow and black.

Harry Potter - Page 4 250px-11

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Sprout

HOUSE GHOST: Fat Friar

PREFECT: Madison Willow Parker Pattinson

STUDENTS:

Xavier Jay Wisp*

Ravenclaws are known for their intelligence, smart thinking and useful brains.
They are represented by the eagle and the colors blue and bronze.

Harry Potter - Page 4 Ravenc10

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Flitwick

HOUSE GHOST: Grey Lady

STUDENTS:

Jessica Kylee Wells

Lynn Nicole Cooper

Sasha Dawn

Alyx John Smith

Slytherins are known for their ambition and high senses of self-preservation.
They are represented by the snake and the colors green and silver.

Harry Potter - Page 4 250px-12

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Snape

HOUSE GHOST: Bloody Baron

STUDENTS:

James Albus Cedric Kings Pattinson*

Keris Smith*

Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!
WHICH HOUSE WILL YOU REPRESENT?

Code:
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Full Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Family:
Blood Status:
Pet?: {Only one allowed}
Wand:
-Wood:
-Core:
-Inches:
Favorite Class:
Least Favorite Class:
Patronus {Only fifth years and above}:
Your Patronus happy thought?:
Extra:

ABOUT YOU

Have you read all the books?:
If not, what ones have you?:
Seen all the movies?:
If not, what ones have you?:
Know about Post-War?:

When you are accepted by me and only me and have been sorted, you may start Rping, but only then may you start.
Also, you may have a second character to keep the Rp moving along, but please make the character the opposite gender of your first so that it's not all girls or all boys.
* Represents a second character.
And, please if you have a second, don't make them in the same year unless you are at least a Fourth Year.
Thanks!

For Wand Woods: http://www.wizardwands.net/wood-guide.htm
For Wand Cores: http://www.wizardwands.net/wand-core-guide.htm
For Length: Short for your age: 51/2-8 inches
Average for your age: 9-12 inches
Tall for your age: 13-14 1/2 inches

MUGGLES
None Magical Folk
-You will be placed here until you are sorted-

- Alyx John Smith

HOGWARTS WILL TAKE:

Normal students: Unlimited
Werewolves: One
Animagus: Four {Only seventh unless a good reason} {1/4}
Part Veela: Two
Part Giant: One
Other: Two {PM me about it first}

CURRENT RPers ALLOWED TO RP

Skypup
Tallpup
Silverpup
Featherpup
Shadowpup

You can find spells of each yeah here:

http://hp-intothefire.wikidot.com/spells#toc1

{Thank you Silver, for finding this website xD}

[/tr][/tr]
TEACHERS AND WHAT THEY TEACH
Bathsheda BabblingAncient Runis
Aurora SinistraAstronomy
Septima VectorArithmancy
Argus FilchCaretaker
Rubeus HagridCare of Magical Creatures - Keeper of Keys - Groundskeeper
Filius FlitwickCharms
Alastor MoodyDefense Against the Dark Arts
FirenzeDivination
Rolanda HoochFlying
Pomona SproutHerbology
Cuthbert BinnsHistory of Magic
Irma PinceLibrarian
Poppy PomfreyMatron
Charity BurbageMuggle Studies
Severus SnapePotions
Minevera McGonagallTransfiguration

“Cooper, Lynn,” McGonagall said.

A small young girl with dirty blonde hair slowly walked up to the stool that the Sorting Hat had been sitting upon when the First Years walked in. The Great Hall was decorated in its usual attire for the Welcome Feast. Candles were floating high in the air, the House crests hung from the ceiling, which really, they weren’t hanging from; the House ghosts sat down next to others in their represented Houses, and everyone was watching the ‘icckle little firsties’ get sorted. The Hat had already sung its song and a few new students had already been sorted.

Anyway, back to the little girl.

She cautiously sat on the stool and the Professor placed the Hat on her head. It fell over her eyes and almost covered her face but that was okay, it helped that she couldn’t see anyone during this moment. She jumped slightly as she began to hear a voice.

“Hmmm, very loyal and trustworthy. You would do well in Hufflepuff. But ahhhh, what’s this? A secret desire to learn all you can. Yes, if that’s it, outta be RAVENCLAW!” The Hat yelled out loud.

The girl, Lynn, sighed in relief at the House name. She slipped off the stool and made her way over to the cheering Ravenclaws. She looked around for her friend, Jessica. Finally spotting the dark brunette second year, she made her way over and sat down.

Over across the way, while the sorting was still going on, and Slytherin sixth year was flinging rubber bands, something from home, at a sixth year Hufflepuff. He quickly focused his attention back up to the Sorting when the bluenette, now ranging redhead, turned to glare at him. He completely ignored the sixteen year old until he felt a stinging on the back of his head. He rubbed his head through his onyx hair and turned back to glare at his sister only to see her making strange signals at a Gryffindor and a rubber band on the ground next to him with a note. He picked it up and had to let out his signature smirk.

Jamie-

Hush up, melon face, and go play in the snake pit.

The bluenette, known as Maddie, was making strange signals over to the direction of the Gryffindor table. There was the signal of a bird flying, followed by the movement of whacking a bug, and finally a butterfly. Everyone one not paying attention to the Sorting looked at her strangely but Lilac, her Gryffindor companion, seemed to completely understand because she replied with a curt nod.

Just as the last of the cheers went down for the last student, fireworks went off in the Great Hall. It was light up by many different colors and above Dumbledore’s podium read in sparklers:

Welcome to another amazing year at Hogwarts!

Everyone clapped and cheered for the support of their school and ever McGonagall seemed to smile {Snape was another story}.

Yeah, it was going to be a good year.

Last edited by Fred on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:02 pm

(the cat floats up o.o)

Sasha Morgan Dawn

Sasha took a deep breath, then ran around campus shouting," Help Help my cat is floating."
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/30Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Harry Potter - Page 4 Temp13

As Jessica scampered through the field she heard a loud screech. Straining to hear she cuffed her ear hearing the words, Help Help, my cat is floating. She sighed and grasped her wand racing to the source. Not knowing what to do she looked at the levitating cat rushing through spells unable to remember the reversal spell for lingardium leviosa.

(Cant find reversal spell *facepalm*)
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm

alyx john smith

"Liberacorpus!" shouted Alyx, hoping that it would work. She had seen many hoisted-in-the air people at St. Mungo's who were healed with that spell. Sadly, it didn't work, "Uh...just a sec..." panting, she flipped through her book, but couldn't find the reversal spell, "What the...."

She nibbled her lip and closed her eyes. "Serpent, I want to see if you can comfort that cat," she told her obedient cat, who went to the other cat, purring like mad and rubbing against the floating creature, "I'll go find...another student. Who's older. B-be right back." She winced and gasped a little, and then took off, searching for an older student.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Sasha Morgan Dawn

"Thanks guys," he said." I accidentally sent my cat flying."
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/30Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:19 pm

"No problem as long as it wasn't too serious…" She smiled slightly sliding her wand into her pocket slowly. She looked at the floating cat with and amused glimmer in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/10Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:41 am

Harry Potter - Page 4 Create.php?text=james%20albus%20cedric%20kings%20pattinson&name=scriptina

Jamie jumped slightly at the sound of Lilac's voice, he had though she was with Maddie. At her question he opened his mouth to reply but quickly thought better of it, instead sneering at the Gryffindor, "And why should I tell you where I've been?"

Last edited by Skypup on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/10Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Harry Potter - Page 4 Create.php?text=lilac%20may%20fleet&name=Windsong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbz9su2jUg

Lilac ignored James snarky tone, her impatience getting the better of her. "Come on now, don't be a brat," She snapped, "Just tell me, where've you been?" She didn't care how intrusive the question may be -- if James was hesitant on answering, Lilac was determined to find out what.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Harry Potter - Page 4 Create.php?text=james%20albus%20cedric%20kings%20pattinson&name=scriptina

He kept his composure against the determined Gryffindor. Arrh! They're all like this! he growled to himself, his irritation lee king out of his well put mark. "Again, why should I tell you? We aren't friends, can't consider us acquaintances either." His eyes narrowed and he crossed his arms over his chest.

Last edited by Skypup on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/10Harry Potter - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Lilac fought to keep her temper under control at James' smart remark. She could see how annoying it must be to have someone you barely know barging in and demanding answers, but Lilac wasn't going to let it go. Maddie had set the whole curiosity in her mind, and if he wanted to be mad at anyone, it could be at his sister. Not responding, Lilac took a half step back, gnawing the inside of her cheek in frustration.

Perhaps, Lilac thought, somewhat contemptuously, if she made him angry enough he'd let slip whatever he was hiding. She was somewhat weary of making James mad, owe to the ominous rumors that seemed to circulate around the guy, but Lilac didn't care. If he tried to get aggressive, she'd hex his ears off. Though she was only grasping at straws, her eyes instantly landed on the pale, jagged scar that traced all the way from between his eyes down to his jaw. A shiver of foreboding rushed down her spine -- how the heck had that happened? Lilac hoped he'd be sensitive on the subject of the scar, and she suppressed the malicious grin tugging at her lips.

"How'd you get that ugly thing?" She said, nodding towards his face to indicate the scar. Maybe her adrupt changing of the subject would throw him off -- maybe he'd get pissed enough to spill all she wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 pm

James was getting annoyed by the girl he's admit, but he wouldn't hex her just for bugging him. It was Maddie's friend for Salazar's sake! He made a point to turn around but the comment about his scar made him freeze. His muscles tensed up and his blood ran cold. Slowly, his blue eyes were switching to amber, like the color was a predator slowly killing its prey. Jamie's hand twitched before he grabbed his wand and, without thinking as the wolf had started to take over his mind, he grabbed Lilac by the hair and yanked her forward into his chest. His wand was instantly at her throat and pushed up to her windpipe. He leaned forward to her ear and whispered in a stressed calm voice, "Don't you dare even question about that scar or any other you happen to see on my," he growled, his voice a deep, menacing monotone, "You have no right to ask questions such as that one or any other! And don't think I will hesitate to do something extremely dangerous to you just because you are acquainted with my sister."

With that, James thrust Lilac away from him and stalk his way back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

(I have a question...we can put our second characters into any house we want, correct?)

alyx john smith

The Ravenclaw noticed the conversation between Lilac and the bratty boy, and stood up waveringly. She shut her eyes and ordered herself angrily in her head to stop being so weak. Then she strode over to Lilac, managing to keep upright with limited swaying, but large quantaties of dizziness. "Take it that didn't go as planned?" she asked quietly, managing spectacularly to conceal a smirk.

Then she glanced backwards and gave a faint smile. "Don't mess with bad boys like whatever-the-face his name is over there. They usually have a very nasty bite. Don't like giving much information, those kids," she shrugged, blinked rapidly, and swayed off, releasing her upright position to let the dizziness fade. She flopped back down by a tree and drank some water from a plastic bottle.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm

{No, you cannot. You make the form and re-send me the answers so I can sort them. Make sure the answers are in character.}
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Lilac was totally unprepared for James' fury. She'd expected him to be angry, sure, but not to the point of violence. Only managing a tiny whimper as he pulled her forward by her hair, practically lifting her off the ground, Lilac scrabbled weakly at his wand jabbing into her throat. She barely heard his words through the blood roaring in her ears, and the maelstrom of emotion clouding her mind. It was only after he released her and roughly pushed her backwards that Lilac began to register what had just happened.

Well, she was right -- the subject of his scar must be a touchy one...or moreso, scars as he had refered to them. For a moment she stood, leaning back against a stone pillar supporting the castle, trying to catch her breath. She barely noticed as Alyx sauntered up to her, muttering a smart remark before stumbling off; then, suddenly, Lilac was filled with rage. Her anger had been prolonged by her initial fear; now it was rushing back in full force. Without thinking, she whirled around and pointed her wand at James' retreating form. "Affligo!" She tried to yell, but her voice cracked halfway through.

None the less, Lilac knew the spell would do its job.

[[ Affligo ah-FLIG-oh Strikes a person, as if a blow were made. ]]
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 pm

James heard Lilac try to yell. If any other person was in his place, they wouldn't have heard the spell, but he was a werewolf and he senses were magnified powerfully. So he heard her not matter, cast the striking curse at him. Immediately, he felt his face whip to the left as if he was slapped, which would have been technically correct.

He stopped walking and stood his ground, deputing on whether or not to use a spell that would physically injure Lilac or not, his wolf side still being in partial control was not helping anything. Before he could regret anything, James whipped around and opined his wand, still in his hand from warning the Gryffindor, and yelled out, "Locomotor Mortis!"

{Locomotor Mortis Curse Locks opponents legs}
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Lilac felt cruel satisfaction course through her as James' head was whipped to the side by the force of her spell. A fresh burst of panic overwhelmed her, however, when he whirled around and sent another curse her way. She didn't know what he'd said, but it didn't matter; she had no time to deflect the jinx. Spewing curse words in fury, Lilac felt her legs locked together and she immediately lost her balance. Still yelling, she crashed to the ground, her top half writhing in fury while her legs were as stiff and still as a board.

"You filthy, arrogant little cockroach!" She shrieked, squirming like some bizzare half-paralyzed snake. Her wand had been knocked out of her hand by the impact of falling and rolled some feet away. "You're nothing but a stupid, ugly Slytherin! You can take your scars and go burn! See if anyone would care!"

Lilac, forgetting how helpless and panicked she felt when she'd initially insulted James' scars, was overun with rage. She didn't care if he tried to attack her again, or what James would do at all, but lying on the ground, unable to rise to her feet, Lilac wanted nothing more than to get her hands on the guy.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:29 pm

James visibly flinched at her words. They hurt more than he thought they would have. He would have walked away, too, and let a teach or another student, or even Lilac, do the counter curse, but she had gone off about his scars again. He wouldn't have minded the words so much either, if she hadn't gone off about the scars. He scowled himself. It was all about his scars. His eyes narrowed, James stormed his way back over to Lilac and glared at her from a few feet away. He knew she could still harm him even with the jinx on her and her wand tossed somewhere. "You stop talking about my scars!" he hissed, "I don't care about anything else that you say about me, but do not bring them up again."
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Lilac knew she was in a very compromising position to be further insulting James -- lying on the ground, her wand several feet away, and she at the total mercy of the guy she'd already highly pissed off -- but Lilac couldn't contain herself. Fighting the urge to pickup a rock and lob it at the boy's head, she instead forced herself to level her tone. "Okay," She said sweetly, a poisonous edge to her voice. "I won't say anything else about those hideous scars. Now please, uncurse me."

In normal circumstances, Lilac would have felt humiliated by asking for help in such a vulnerable position, but now she didn't care. She'd gotten her licks in, and to be honest, from here on out Lilac knew she'd have her own personal war with this boy. Aggressive or not, she wasn't going to let this situation go easily.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 pm

With slitted eyes, Jamie nodded and mummered the counter curse under his breath, letting Lilac's legs free. He held out his hand to her and stared at the ground, anywhere but the witch. His fringe was fulling covering his eyes, shadowing his cheeks and making him look like a kicked puppy as he whispered, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Lilac was instantly relieved when James cast the counter curse, freeing her of the hex. No longer paralyzed from the waist down, Lilac felt much less vulnerable and she stared up at James with a forlorn glare. Much to her surprise, however, he'd looked away and was extending one hand to help her to her feet. Still weary, despite the chivalrous gesture, Lilac took his hand and pulled herself upright, letting go as quickly as she was standing. When James started muttering, she instantly tensed, assuming it was some malicious trick on his part, but all he'd done was apologize.

Suddenly feeling very awkward, Lilac went to retrieve her wand. Confusion swept over her as she bent down to pick it up; what was with this guy? Sarcastic at one moment, fuming at another, now apologetic. Maybe he was just severely bipolar...but Lilac, for whatever reason, doubted that. Deep down within that confusion, Lilac also felt a pang of more indepth emotion...was she seriously feeling guilty? The guy had hexed her, so yeah she'd insulted him...but James had seemed genuinely hurt by her barbed jabs about his scars. Fingers tightening on her wand as she stored it back in her robes, she strode back over to James.

"Where did you go earlier?" Lilac knew she was pushing it. She knew his fiery temper could be very well reawakened by her asking the question that had started all this conflict. Still, though, Lilac couldn't restrain herself. Her previous curiosity, resulting from Maddie's words, had come back. Besides, her tone wasn't bold and impulsive like it had been before, but soft and genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 pm

(Got it...here goes nothing.)

Full Name: Keris Smith. No middle name.
Nickname: Ker, K, Ris.
Year: 4th
Appearance: Keris has an appearance that mirrors his languid personality. Shaggy brown hair that flops around all over his head with long bangs. His eyes are a calm, serene green. He's tall, with a slender, feminine body. He's barely muscled, and he wears thick, crooked glasses. He has a smattering of freckles on his pale face, and he wears loose, airy clothes. His legs are long, his torso small, and he's still growing.
Personality: He's very unlike his sister Alyx. Quiet, he keeps to himself, but doesn't pause when helping people. He's much less able to feel as ill as Alyx does all the time, as he rarely gets excited. He's sweet, actually, calm and relaxing. Despite this, however, don't befriend him unless you can somehow become a true friend. He has no friends. They consider themselves friends, but unless you're very close to him, you aren't worthy to be loyal and devoted to. He's intelligent, and a fluid liar, as well as fiercely protective over Alyx.
Family: Allison Kell Smith, a half-blood witch, and her dad, Henry Jackson Clark, is a muggleborn. And his sister, Alyx John Smith.
Blood Status: Half-blood.
Pet?: A black horned owl named Feyr, a male owl who's very attached to the cat Serpent.
Likes: Doctor Who, Alyx, his family, the colours black, silver, red, blue, and green, nature, water, cool darkness, low places, high places, sudden jolts of fear (he weirdly enjoys those...they thrill him), peace and quiet.
Dislikes: Bright light, being excited for a prolonged time, people hurting him or his sister, taunts, his family dying, bats, dogs, and spiders.
Wand~
-Wood: Ash
-Core: Dragon-heartstring.
-Inches: 13 and a half, supple, bendy, but durable.
Favorite Class: Potions.
Least Favorite Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts.
Patronus {Only fifth years and above}: He doesn't have one yet.
Your Patronus happy thought?: Well, when he gets one, it'll be Alyx getting cured from her disease and the look on her face.
Extra:
-He shares the disease with Alyx. They got it from his father's mother. It skipped his father and went to the next generation.
-He is excellent at the guitar.
-Animals, especially reptiles, naturally like him.
-Again, from the disease, sensitive eyes and skin.

ABOUT YOU

Have you read all the books?: Yes
Seen all the movies?: Yes
Know about Post-War?: Yes

Last edited by The Shadow on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Squinting her eyes she looked across the field to find two older students. Shrugging her shoulders she looked back at the cat and nodded. Taking a deep breath before she pumped her legs swaying her bent arms at her side forcing herself forward. Jessica slowed five feet from them clearing her throat, "Excuse me we need some help over there, if you don't mind can you come take a look?" Catching her breath in small gulps trying to calm her heartbeat. Pointing towards the gray cat floating in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Jamie tried to hide his eye roll behind his long hair, though he didn't feel he was very successful mind you. They were right back to square one, the question that had started all this mess. But instead of snapping at Lilac like he had before, the little fight they had had made a newly respect grow for her. So he answered semi-truthfully, "I was at Hogsmeade."
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

(Skypup, can you send me the quiz?)
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:00 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Keris Smith FOR GETTING SORTED INTO

SLYTHERIN
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:11 pm

I do believe in Nargles.

keris smith

Keris sauntered towards where he thought Alyx would be: hiding under her favorite tree at the Black Lake. The Slytherin wandered, not looking where he was going, and bumped into James. "Oh, hello, James," he said in an amiable voice, "And Lilac, isn't it? Have we met? I'm Keris Smith...have you seen my sister? Her name is Alyx...I'm always worried about her on days like this..." he shaded his eyes against the sun and winced slightly. Hot, bright days always set Alyx off. They almost made him faint, too, but he had better control over his excitement levels.

Heaving a deep sigh, he turned back to the two. "So, have you seen her? She's a Ravenclaw, has a black cat, may look slightly...how shall I phrase it...gaunt? Ill? Maybe swaying slightly? The heat makes her feel sick, you see," he added quickly. Better give a half-true explanation, or a lie, to make sure no one suspected her of being diseased. It would hurt her if anyone found out, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: