Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Video Game Discussion  118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Video Game Discussion

Go down 
+9
Firestar
Swiftstreak
Snowstar
Ivyfrost
Lightningflash
Phoenixstar
Ravensky
Skyfeather
Feathersoul
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue24/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue20/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Video Game Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Read the name. xD Discussion on VIDEO GAAAAMES(who dosn't love em?). They can be for DS, Xbox, Wii, PC, any kind of video game that's cool or awesome or whatever belongs on this page O_o.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue7/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue20/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:15 pm

VIDE-OOOOOOOOO G-AAAAAAAAAA-MES! =D

Does anyone else love Kingdom Hearts? Because if you do, I will jump you and drag you into an alley...
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue24/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:06 pm

XD lol, ive heard of Kingdom hearts but ive never played it. i play free realms alot though
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue4/40Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue30/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 pm

i love the game Okami, its about a white wolf that travels through japan saving it and gaining awesome powers!
i also like plenty of really random games like, spyro.. i like the new triligy the legend of spyro, the best one was dawn of the dragon BECAUSE YOU CAN FLY WHENEVER YOU WANT IN THAT ONE :'D
hmm, i also like need for speed underground 2
OH AND I LOVE POKEMON SO SO SO SO SO MUCH
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:02 pm

I LOVE POKEMON!!!! have you guys ever played Spectrobes Oragins? (Cant spell xD)
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue14/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue100/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 am

no i havent, whats it about?
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue12/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue30/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:19 pm

h my gosh I've got like 7 or 8 games just for pokemon, ds and the older gameboy. lol. My mom wonders when i'll grow out of that but I like it and she's just gotta deal. lol.

I like spyro but Ive never had any games.... only seen one from a friend. I also have a nintendogs game for ds and some mario-type games.

Nope, haven't heard of the ... the... spectrobe thingie you mentioned... Never heard of okami either or kingdm hearts.

I'm also a fan of dogzer, mostly because I'm like, OBSESSED with dogs/wolves.

Pokemon has got to be my fave game though. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed
Ivyfrost

Crystals : 165

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:44 am

I'm also on Dogzer, and it's sister site Horzer. It gets a little boring after a while, but it can be good fun. I love Minecraft too, as there is literally no rules and one can just build whatever one wants. Once I built this huge underground house with several floors - took me ages to build.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue17/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue100/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 am

LOL, the houses i build take ages cause i use wool and glass Very Happy

The best thing i like about Minecraft is that physics don't apply in this game Very Happy

The best thing i ever built was the minecraft wolf statue :PD
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Spectrobes is about......idk....i cant explain xD but heres the site, it can explain

http://dolimg.com/disneyinteractivestudios/beyondtheportals2/
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue4/40Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 am

i love minecraft!

and lightningflash you would like okami

its where you rp as a white wolf goddess and you travell through theland of japan in an ancient time to regain your powers that were lost one hundred years before

http://www.okamiworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

there is a wiki about it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:56 pm

ALL LE VIDEO GAMES
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue20/20Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue10/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

what the latest pokemon game out atm?
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 pm

uh.....i think its the Warlords thing.....im not sure....

ODDISH FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue10/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:24 pm

I love the pokemon games! Although I don't think I've got that new one yet, no ...

Okami's a great game, I play it every day and whenever I can! I like it because of the white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Silversnout
Young Warrior
Silversnout

Crystals : 57
Location : im next to you ... you have a blade in your throat by the way

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue0/0Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue0/0Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:08 pm

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce Exclamation :: I I love you MINECRAFT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:36 pm

:O I LUFF MINECRAFT! although i have the cheap version on my IPod, it's still fun, and i want the PC version SO badly!
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue50/50Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:15 am

hmm, my favourite game would have to be the legend of spyro series
Back to top Go down
Flamepup
Inactive/Departed
Flamepup

Crystals : 33

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue0/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue0/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 pm

SLENDER! Its soo fun and creepy
Back to top Go down
Whirlpup
Pup
Whirlpup

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue5/10Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Video Game Discussion  Left_bar_bleue0/100Video Game Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 am

Naah i'm just a Wii fan lol. I like Wii Party. Thats cool even though i loose all the time. EVIL COMPUTERISED PEOPLE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion    Video Game Discussion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Discussion
Page 1 of 1