Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
More than one character... 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

More than one character...

Go down 
+3
Russetstar
Graystar
Lightningflash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue12/10More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue30/100More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

More than one character... Empty
PostSubject: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:13 pm

I understand the rule that if you have more than one character, they must be in the same clan as the first. I get why that is. But maybe a select few, two or three, could create characters in other clans such as Thunderclan or Windclan. Let me explain how this could work.

Well just like with having multiple characters in a clan, you shouldn't roleplay only with your own characters, you could limit the association between your own characters of different clans.

Let's say I was to create a wind clan wolf to help wind clan out. At the gatherings, if I decided to, Lightningflahsh and my second wolf would maybe only exchange greetings such as if they were in a group. If it came to a fight, simply avoid having your characters fighting together by working out a different wolf to fight.

So it can work. But maybe only a few members, the really active ones, and if you leaders would like, a charge of extra crystals for having them in another clan. It would be a special thing for only a few. Not everyone could just go and buy a second character in another clan.

Ultimately it's up to you leaders. I just thought of this because I know I would love to help out wind or thunder clans but can't because I'm in shadow clan. And the more skilled role players could fairly easily tie in their characters without fighting them together or speaking only with them.

If I had a character in two clans, I might even make them have a small problem with each other. Like a mega personality difference that keeps the two from socializing unless in a group.

Again, ultimately it's you leaders' calls.

UPDATE: and if we start getting more members in the clans, maybe the characters that we create that are not in the same clan as our first could be involved in a plot where they disappear or die, similar to how we were able to get the leaders switched out by saying the others disappeared at the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue10/10More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue100/100More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:33 pm

I think this would be a good idea, though the other leaders would need to agree, as ThunderClan and WindClan could use more active members, and it would be good if the currently active members could also have an option of making a character in a different Clan. I don't think it would be very confusing as long as the second character in a different Clan had its own account.

Would this apply only to WindClan and ThunderClan, or would other members be able to make characters in ShadowClan or RiverClan, just to ask?
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue12/10More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue30/100More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah, as long as it was on a different account and, I'm not sure... Maybe it'll be a special just to help whichever clans need saving from inactivity. I'll leave that for you leaders to decide. My idea was for Windclan and Thunderclan since they need help...
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue10/10More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 am

I think it would be a good idea, Lightning. I'm echoing Graystar, but as long as the character in another clan was on a different account, I can't see why we can't have this. We could create a topic to keep track of everyone's characters perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue15/15More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue100/100More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:26 pm

The major reason in the past that we decided to draw a line there is because on previous websites, the Clan camps were password protected to prevent "spying", therefore no one could have a second character which could be in another Clan. If we did this, it might skew Clan pride too, because we know how good that is<3

Also, if we decided to do it, the crystals on the second account wouldn't count for the first either I don't think.

And we'd probably make the perk really expensive xD But otherwise it would be fun :3 If there are other members in that Clan they would also gain superiority over your character, and I don't know if it would be fair to let a second character where the first is from another Clan to mentor an apprentice.

Maybe we could consider them NPC types? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue6/10More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue20/100More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Hm, well I see your point Shadestar. But it would be very helpful and fun.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 pm

I guess I see your point Shadestar. But it's sort of like having two seperate people, except that the main one bought the second account. It could be treated like normaly second characters are, were the first character's profile (or whatever it is) has to pay those crystals and the others couldn't earn crystals.

I was just thinking of something to help get some of the pups in Windclan and Thunderclan to apprenticeship. And maybe when the apprentices become warriors, they could mentor their own apprentice and it would mybe help keep it going. If rp in Thunderclan and Windclan picks up, maybe some people would want to create a character in one of them more than Shadowclan or Riverclan.

And as I mentioned before, yes it could be an expensive perk, possibly for the more active members of these clans, and maybe if rp picks up in Thunder and Wind then there might be a mini plot to kill off or make the characers poof or something. I don't know exactly how a plot like that coud work and whatever...
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 pm

I don't know, I'm still thinking about it. I know it would still be two separate characters, but in my mind its kind of like being in two different houses in harry potter which really does not happen. ( I don't know if that makes sense). I'll think about it. If anyone else has any input/ideas, we'd love to hear it :]

(this is shadestar btw, i was just in the starclan account LOL)
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue14/30More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
More than one character... Left_bar_bleue20/100More than one character... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:48 am

Well that be cool but lighting said that they should be active and a good point and if we make another account youll have to juggle trying ti remember the user and pass
So in my point of view it would be great but complicated
Also you should just add 50 crystals for the price it would make sence and for the thing about you know "spying" on the clans how about you set a rule for whoever breacks it loses his/her charcter in a plot where as they die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than one character...   More than one character... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More than one character...
Page 1 of 1